A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Equipment failure - mini

Posted: Aug 20, 2011

Does the Q reimburse for equipment failure downtime or will I have to request PTO time for reimbursement?  Thanks...

you should get it, but - there is a limit, not sure how much

[ In Reply To ..]
You do have to request downtime pay from your CCM and I would do that through Schedule Source and through an e-mail directly to the CCM, who should be able to tell you exactly how much time you get. Maybe it's like 2 shifts or something.

only if it is MQ equipment - candykk

[ In Reply To ..]
I had mine go down not to long ago and they paid me until I got a replacement computer

Similar Messages:

Failure Of DQS
Jan 19, 2013

System is now telling me failure to download and I will not be able to work until DQS system is available and my upload is being saved.  Geez..not another EIGHT HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT CHECK THE DARN COMPUTER EVERY 15 MINUTES.. ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

I Feel Like Such A Failure With This Job
Sep 30, 2013

I'm new to fluency and I can't seem to get off of 100% QA.  every time i think I did good on a job I get feedback where I have done something wrong.  I have been doing this 12 years and don't understand why I can't get it right.  Sorry i'm just venting.  ...

Respiratory Failure
Apr 16, 2014

patient under respiratory failure with s/l "six" serotonin syndrome ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Decompensated Left-then-right Heart Failure (sm)
Feb 04, 2012

or decompensated left-than-right heart failure.  ? then or than?  anybody know? ...

Blank S/l A-fate Some Renal Failure
Jan 05, 2013

She is taking diclofenac and we realize that while this can ____________ some renal failure, has been absolutely necessary thus far to control her pain. She is having no abdominal pain. No chest pressure pain. No stroke symptoms.   Not verbatim acct...and have ability to edit... just not sure what the s/l would be or what it could be substituted for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

S/l Colchicine Stim Test On Pt With Renal Failure,
Nov 30, 2009

dehydration, and weight loss.  Doc only says pt had s/l colchicine stim test during his last admission. ...

Patient Had Failure Of The Left Knee Replacement.
Feb 13, 2011

On 01/07/11, the knee was removed, resection of heterotopic bone, **excision of prior surgical scar** and insertion of an antibiotic spacer block was performed.  Questioning excision of prior surgical scar.  Does this make sense?  Thanks  :) ...

Finally Passed An Audit After 4 Weeks Of Failure.
Apr 02, 2014

I succeeded by retyping 75% of the document, especially the vital signs, and did that for nearly every document. I can't understand why ASR used to be so good with numbers and suddenly has become absolutely horrid. ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

S/l "cheats" Congestive Heart Failure...?
Oct 26, 2011

S/L "History of a cheat's congestive heart failure." Which made me LOL, depicting someone on Cheaters having a heart attack when caught but...I have no clue what this could be and I've been researching it so long "cheat's" is just stuck in my head. TIA for any help! ...

Do You Have To Use MQ's Equipment Or Will They Let You Use Your Own.
Nov 16, 2009

nm ...

Mt Equipment
Apr 13, 2011

I have been doing outpatient surgery reports for a small hospital for four years.  They are outsourcing with a company that does voice recognition.  The ophthalmologist has talked to the OR manager and wants to use me for some other transcription (the hospital pays for what he does there).  I need to know the cheapest and best route to go since I only have computers, printers, and an Infinity foot pedal, as well as two transcribers that use microcassette tapes.  In order to p ...

All This Equipment We Have To Buy
Feb 16, 2014

why do they keep gouging us for this crap even though it should be painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain that your average MT has hardly any money for it? Amphion had told me that my workstation was not up to snuff, and after they specified what I needed, they told me *where to buy it*. I ended up sinking almost 300 bucks into it. Then, after working there for a couple weeks, they micromanaged me intensely, and after a performance review where I missed the mark by probably about a fra ...

Trouble With MQ Regarding Equipment
Oct 12, 2009

Hi everyone. I am having trouble with MQ regarding equipment and I'm hoping someone could maybe help me out here. I used to work for MQ and had returned my equipment after leaving. I was re-hired a few months later, but used my own equipment, therefore, never took anything back or received anything from them again. The returned equipment was returned over a year ago and I no longer have the receipt from UPS, as I never heard anything and had no reason to think there was a problem. Any ...

Retuning Equipment
Nov 16, 2009

How soon after terminating from the Q, do they send you the necessary labels to return computer and monitor?   Thank you. ...

Medical Equipment
Nov 16, 2009

The patient should be on a s/l wearing program for his brace and s/l prayfolus.  Patient with flexion at the hips and knees and possible contractures. ...

Transcription Equipment
Nov 20, 2009

Hello.  I am looking for advice on equipment.  I need, well, almost everything,  I need a playback program, I don't like express scribe.  I am willing to spend money, I don't have a lot, but I want something good.  It doesn't have to be the best, but user friendly would be nice.  I also need a footpedal.  I have heard they are all the same, but I would like further input to the statement.  And, I must have a good pair of head phones.  ...

Company Equipment
Apr 29, 2010

Do you know of any companies who provide the equipment for MTs who work at home, such as the foot pedal and the headsets? ...

Returning Equipment To MQ
Apr 29, 2010

Recently resigned from MQ and received the mailing labels to ship back their computer and monitor.  However, per the letter, they don't require that you return the mouse, keyboard, and any other peripherals.  It doesn't say you will be charged for them -- it just says they want the computer and monitor. Has anyone left MQ and kept the keyboard and mouse?     ...

Equipment Meltdown - Help!
Aug 13, 2010

My headphones died on me right in the middle of a report - (ESL, lousy sound quality - great timing).  Suddenly I was hearing out of my right ear only.  In desperation I plugged in my iPod earbuds.  I need new headphones ASAP.  Any suggestions as to where I can find a decent pair, not too expensive?  I had been using the headset that I received when I took my Career Step course a couple of years ago.  Thanks! ...

ADVISE ON EQUIPMENT
Sep 17, 2010

Hello, Can someone please tell me the best digital transcription machine to buy. I really do not know anything about digital transcribers. I am used to the cassette transcriber. Also, I heard there was a way to have a 1-800 number and the doctor can call that number and do the dictation over voicemail. Does that require any other software or equipment. I am not familiar with any of this. I guess I just really need to know the different ways I can do transcription. Thanks ...

Post-op Equipment
Oct 16, 2010

after Roux-En-Y surg, pt put on s/l "Inspire-X"  Heard of it?  THANKS ...

Question About Equipment
Feb 14, 2011

equipment was delivered today.  It's all unboxed and hooked up.  there were no instructions about the CD that came with it or whether it was okay to turn it on and make sure it would boot up before training day.  Is it okay to do this, or do I need to wait until Monday's training? ...