A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

REASONABLY PRICED MOBILE INTERNET DEVICE - NN

Posted: Jun 11, 2010

I used to have a Verizon USB for my internet backup and to use on trips.  It was $60.00 a month.  Does any one know of a cheaper USB/air card internet service for traveling with my laptop and working?  Thanks.

Mobile device - INMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi,, IF you use Verizon for cell service and have a phone that is either a smart phone or one just below that,, cant remember what they called it,, you can "toggle" to the PC and your phone and use phone like a modem. that is 30 a month with verizon,, but the phone has to be able to toggle so you might have upgrade the phone.. Used it for years at home and traveling in car, hotel, other homes without internet service,, no problems whatsosever.. It is faster than "regular" dialup, but obviously not as fast as DSL.. Hope this helps

Similar Messages:

Mobile Internet
Sep 12, 2012

I am going to need mobile internet access to work. Sprint has a mobile hotspot for $50 a month that gives you 6 GB of data. I have no idea how many GB I use working. Has anyone ever used a hotspot for working and how did it turn out? Thanks ...

Mobile Broadband Internet
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone work from a mobile broadband internet?  Looking at land to build a home and that is only internet available through my cell phone, wireless modem - have always worked via cable - anyone know anything about this - maximum usage 5 GB a month. ...

Aortouniiliac Device Or Aorto-uni-iliac Device
May 27, 2015

hh ...

Priced Too Low.
Nov 10, 2014

Hello all.  I have been a transcriptionist for many years, but not working for myself as an IC until recently.  I picked up an account with five doctors.  Four of them are fantastic, but the fifth one is problematic.  He doesn't dictate the entire report, but rather wants the MT to copy and paste from old reports.  These are my issues:  It is not just a simple copy and paste.  I need to go back over it and weed out any duplicate/contradicting  informa ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Reasonably Priced
Jul 31, 2010

headset for VR?   Thanks!  ...

Reasonably Priced Medical Dictionary
Aug 24, 2010

Purchased new computer with Word 2010.   Need to make an updated spellchecker purchases.  Thanks for your feedback! ...

Medical Transcription Schools Are Over Priced
Sep 08, 2011

Why are those overpriced MT schools allowed to post ads on this website stating MTs can make up to $60,000, when we all know that is one BIG FAT LIE - not even close! ...

Mobile Transcription
Sep 28, 2012

Hello: I have been given the opportunity to travel with my husband.  I was wondering if there are other MT who travel with their spouses.  What internet connections do you use?   We are looking into Mobile Hot spots, but I am afraid that with the large / high volume account I have, we will run into usage overages.   Please let me know what you all think.   Thanks!  ...

Mobile Hotspots
Oct 20, 2013

I am jumping back into the workforce and need to work using a mobile hotspot, preferably a prepaid one. Does anyone work using a mobile hotspot and if so, which one and how much is it? Is it even possible to use a mobile hotspot for transcription being you need so much data? Thanks! Amy ...

Anyone Know Anything About Mobile Assistant Inc
Oct 07, 2014

Any info would be helpful. ...

Looking For Laptop Suggestions. I Want To Be More Mobile
Mar 21, 2011

I'm wondering which laptop to buy, so I am looking for MT consumer reports!  I want a bigger screen, not one of those net books with tiny screens! ...

Been Thinking About Getting A Laptop To Be More Mobile
Sep 30, 2011

Been thinking about getting a laptop to be more mobile.  Any suggestions about type and special features would be appreciated. ...

Mobile Assistant US Transcription
Nov 08, 2011

Curious about a company by the name of US Transcription who also do Mobile Assistant. Has anyone ever heard of them or worked for them? ...

Mobile Assist Info
Apr 20, 2013

Was offered a job by this company but once they sent the email requesting all of my personal information, I felt uncomfortable sending my information to them. I know that is normal when you are hired for a position but the way they went about it, and the amount of information they required, copies of things, etc., plus wanting access to my computer immediately, but a work start date of more than a month away - made me just question sending my info to them, so I didn't.  ...

Mobile Assistant - Does Anyone Work?
Jan 22, 2014

Does anyone work as a Mobile Assistant?  I am wanting to find out approximate range of pay before applying. Thanks :) ...

Anyone Heard Of Mobile Assistant ?
Dec 02, 2014

Wondering if anyone has heard of or works for mobile assistant out of Wisconsin. Experiences? ...

Netzero Mobile Broadband -- Okay To Use?
Dec 06, 2014

I want to get off the Comcast merry-go-round. Will netzero mobile broadband be do-able? If not, can anyone suggest an alternative to using these big companies? Thanks very much. ...

Bose MIE2 Mobile Headset?
Jan 09, 2013

Wondering if anyone has tried these Bose headphones and if they are worth the price and if they really make a big difference.  Thinking of getting some.  My work will reimburse me for them if I get them from my account they have set up for us for stuff like that up to a certain amount but I still want to make sure it's worth it for that much.  I know Bose is a very good brand, as several years ago, we had a Bose stereo and the sound was so great.  Just wondering about th ...

Mobile Assistant Transcription Company
Mar 17, 2014

I sent a resume to several jobs from the MT Jobs search and was sent a test for this company.  Has anyone ever worked here before or is currently employed.  If so, could you tell me about them. ...

Mobile Assistant - Financial And Insurance Transcription?
Mar 26, 2013

Has anyone worked for Mobile Assistant, a company that has financial and insurance transcription? If so, what was your experience like with this company?  Thanks. ...

Mobile Assistant - Want Me To Update My Operating System To Windows 8
Aug 09, 2013

Hi, I am being offered a job at Mobile Assistant, but they want me to update my operating system to Windows 8 and I cannot afford this, but if they are worth it, I might consider.  Does anyone know anything about this company? are they worth it? P.S. I am in desparate need of a job. ...

EEA Device
Nov 09, 2009

We accomplished this by placing in the purse-string of the biliary pancreatic limb the anvil of the 25 mm EEA s/l "eptikine" device. ...

Thrombectomy Device
Dec 03, 2009

Haven't heard of this one:  X-TRACTOR thrombectomy device?  "....crossed the occluded area going all the way distal to the posterolateral branch.  Next, using XTRACTOR thrombectomy device" ... Doc is saying is with emphasis making me think it's a brand instrument? anyone?  extrator device? or Xtractor?? ...

Tie Knot Device
Dec 11, 2009

How do you type Tie Knot device (fundoplication surgery) TIA ...

In Seal Device?
Feb 09, 2010

A laparoscopic in seal device was used to mechanically score the medial aspect of the sigmoid mesentery immediately caudal and cephalad to the inferior mesenteric artery ...

Guidant Device
Mar 05, 2010

S/L guidant "presumed" device.  Anyone have a clue? ...

Ancure Device
May 26, 2012

Hello All, If a doctor dictates endoluminal Ancure device 26 x 16...is that mm's, cm's or 26 mm x 16 cm. I tried to research online, but there isn't much help on this. Thanks for your time ...

S/l Ocomentis Device/see Msg
Jun 03, 2012

Hi all. I have an ESL dictator giving me a little trouble... We then performed a right hepatectomy in the usual fashion using a combination of Bovie electrocautery, (s/l) ocomentis device, and stapler for the hilum. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Airway Device
Sep 29, 2014

I had control of her airway with an oral airway as well with a – with (R blade)?? to use a um, bagging air device.    ...

External Pacing Device
Jan 05, 2010

Sounds like "Pacea" device. ...