A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

XL TECH DIGITAL ACQUISITION TECHNOLOGY - Roob

Posted: Mar 23, 2012

EEG - my question is in the subject line.  Excel tech, XL tek, cannot ref.  thanks!

XLTEK - link for you

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.natus.com/index.cfm?page=products_1&crid=223

Similar Messages:

Can't Believe With All The Digital Technology
Nov 09, 2010

our sound quality is so poor most of the time.  You ought to be able to hear clear as a bell, but I think it is worse than in the olden days.  Sounds like everybody is across the ocean, talking between two tin cans.  ...

ACQUISITION
Oct 01, 2012

Nuance is a terrible cancer to the health care industry.  Just heard of another acquisition as of today as well as one last week.    http://www.boston.com/businessupdates/2012/10/01/nuance-communications-buys-thomas-and-associates/8K2ns8bAqnTJK61q7eNlFP/story.html ...

Nuance's Acquisition Of Webmedx
Jul 14, 2011

I saw the press release today regarding Nuance/Webmedx and was wondering, since Medquist bought M-Modal last month, if all the Webmedx accounts are being swiched over to eScription or Dictaphone (which Nuance uses), or if Nuance also acquired the Enterprise platform and all Webmedx accounts are back to that platform. Anyone out there with any additional information about how the QA folks will be handled? I'm a former Webmedx'er and a new (yet to start working) Nuance employee, so am ve ...

New To MQ By Acquisition. In UltiPro Which Line
Oct 12, 2011

shows what our base cpl is?  TIA! ...

For Any Potential New Nuance Acquisition
Jun 21, 2014

Every time there is a hospital or clinic acquisition, those "acquired" MTs will be crammed onto existing accounts as their own account/work types become more streamlined and less available as more and more of it is done more efficiently with voice wreck and 3 shifts of people to do the work. Think of it like when a larger dog moves into a pen already crowded with too many dogs. All the pre-existing dogs have to scooch over yet again (exist on less) to make room for the new dog in the cage.& ...

Losing M-Modal With Nuance Acquisition
May 21, 2012

Can you tell me what we will notice or how we will be impacted when M-Modal is taken away from Transcend/Nuance employees.  (If indeed it is taken away.) TIA. ...

The M*Modal Talent Acquisition Team
Jun 27, 2012

What is going on at M*Modal that would make their acquisition team email me and leave phone messages at least 3 times a week for over a month?  I have not responded to any of these messages, and I have not shown any interest in working for them in many years.  Where is what I get:  Dear *********, Recently, we contacted you to inform you that you are eligible to retest for a position with M*Modal. We have not yet received your testing results. Please note, your testing must be ...

Anybody Out There Who Used To Work For Alltype Before The Acquisition Who Are Happy Now?
Oct 05, 2012

IMedX Nearly $50 Million In Revenue Acquisition
Sep 11, 2014

Hey iMedX MTs, I thought you would like to know how well we are doing. I think it's time for a line rate increase! http://itbriefing.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=610308 ATLANTA, Sept. 3, 2014 -- iMedX, a leading health information solutions company and a leader in medical documentation solutions, today announced that it has added nearly $50 million in acquisition revenue over the past 12 months thanks to eight deals, including five in 2014. iMedX, the third- ...

Advice Please - EKG Tech/EMR Tech
Jan 13, 2015

For anyone out there working in these fields, I would love a little advice, please.  I am able to take a program in either EKG tech or EMR tech.  I just do not know which to choose!  The programs are through a local college and both prepar for certification exams.  I am interested in both, however, it is a matter of which has the better opportunity to obtain a job.  Thank you. :) ...

Nuance/Transcend Acquisition Done Deal? See Link In Message...
Apr 26, 2012

Looks like a done deal if I read this correctly as of today?  Read article below.... http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120426-715167.html?mod=WSJ_ComputerSoftware_middleHeadlines ...

Technology
Apr 10, 2010

I was just wondering, with all of this technology we have, why do the dictators still use a can with a string.     ...

New Technology
Apr 13, 2010

Supervisor is harping to get our "availability" filled out on Schedule Source as we get ready to start the swamp board.  Maybe it will clear up after coffee, but just looking at it, I don't even get how to fill it out -- all the off and on and some kind of numbers.  I am tired of new and improved, I guess.  ...

New Job, New Technology
Mar 19, 2013

I recently accepted a position at a local hospital after nearly 9 years at my current job (long story, involves outsourcing, blah, blah, blah). My new position wil be VR editing and this is a first for me. The platform being used is Ex Editor. If there is anyone out there with experience wtih this platform and can offer some insight/advice, I'd appreciate it. I've been working with ExText at my current job so I think the very basics will be close but as I said I'm new to editing s ...

Sound And Technology
Mar 29, 2010

Wouldn't it make more sense if, with our improved digital and fiberoptic technology, the reports sounded BETTER instead of worse?  I guess it is more about convenience -- they can dictate in the bathroom, on the soccer field, in the locker room, checking out at the grocery store, or riding a motorcycle. . . ...

Anyone Work At CPR Technology???
Mar 02, 2012

I know they are based in my state of California.  I tried to apply with them when I first started working on-line.  At the time they did not want a newbie, though I did have about 25 years of experience at that time.  Of course they were right about me being newbie to on-line transcribing.  Now it makes me laugh.    ...

Didn't He Say "nothing Would Change" In Our Acquisition Phone Calls
Oct 28, 2014

We would work the same he said.  Lies all lies.  One of my exclusives uploads throughout the day, the others all at once at the end of the day or their last patient.  How I am suppose to cover this in 4 hours from time of dictation and only work part time?  Did anyone record the transition to Nuance calls?  I'd love to play them back now.  **insert nasty language here** ...

TTS? (Transcription, Technology And Support)???
Oct 16, 2009

Anyone have any experience with this company?  Please fill me in if you can.  TIA. ...

Transcription, Technology & Support
Apr 30, 2010

Is Transcription, Technology and Support the same company as TTS that everyone says is awful to work for and management is bad?  I am afraid to apply at companies that have 2 names and keep advertising for help.  That can't be a good sign.        ...

Does Andrews Teach Technology?
May 12, 2010

Hi there people, I want to know from those who've attended or graduated from Andrews...are you taught technology in depth? I've gotten the impression that Andrews glosses it over. Also, do you get webinars and such? thanks a lot in advance~ brenda   ...

Used To Embrace Technology - No Problem.
Dec 30, 2010

Now the Q is being so underhanded, I am scared to death I am not going to be able to figure out how to find my pay stub on the new system.  Probably just my low self-worth talking now.  Is MQ still going to figure lines and gross pay?  How will we ever know if any of it is right (like we have a clue now)? ...

Transcription, Technology, And Support
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about working for Transcription, Technology, and Support? I am looking for UP TO DATE information on them, preferably from someone who has worked there or is working there. ...

Transcription, Technology And Support (TTS)
May 18, 2011

I have just been offered a job and accepted with TTS. I have been able to avoid VR for quite sometime, but will now be doing this. I have heard good and bad so not sure what to expect. Just curious to know pros and cons with TTS?Also curious what to expect with doing VR? 75% of my work will be VR, but mostly clinic account and only 15% of ESL's. Any thoughts and/or opinions or anyone who works there, what do you think?Thanks! ...

Transcription Technology And Service
Jun 06, 2011

Is this a legit company? ...

Premier Office Technology
Sep 20, 2011

Do they really expect someone to work 24 hours straight or am I misinterpreting? ...

Med Voice Technology Services - NC
Jan 08, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company. Someone told me they were great and I should apply.  How is work availability? Management? Pay? Thanks. ...

Transcription Technology & Support
Apr 30, 2012

Most posts on here are negative so I just wanted to post a positive one...I have 20+ years experience in medical transcription and have recently started with Transcription Technology & Support and thus far they are by far one of the better companies I have worked for...very happy to have made the move to them.  Run out of work on occassion but very rare, pay is fair, and everyone I have had any contact with has been very nice and willing to help, communication is excellent when I need a ...

So, I Started Thinking About How They Want To Use The Technology
Aug 31, 2012

The people who programmed, designed, whatever, Editscript have added nice little features, like the red box, and the speeding up dictation feature when the dictator says nothing.  So, I started thinking about the red box and other features.  I decided I would not check the box that slows down the silent parts of the dictation.  Well, guess what? It sped me up editing-wise like crazy and I can hear when the dictation blips and, if need be, I can rewind for a couple of seconds and c ...

What's It Like For TTS (Transcription, Technology & Support)?
Mar 03, 2014

Any former or present employees of TTS out there that can tell me what it's like working for TTS?  I've been told that working on the eScription platform on a certain account, I could make up to over 400 LPH.  I've never heard that & I've never done that at any of the companies I've worked for. Is it a good company to work for?  Do they support & nurture their MTs? I'm supposed to have a decision by Wednesday morning at the latest & woul ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...