A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Word help: ENT consult - anon

Posted: Mar 31, 2012

"I am unable to advance the scope back into the nasopharynx secondary to scarring but there is no obvious source of bleeding. The scope was advanced into the left nasal cavity and again, there are post surgical changes noted with (s/l KNEE-KEY-A)

Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks !!

Might be synechiae, nasal adhesions. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thank you so very much! That was the word I was looking for! - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Consult
Mar 01, 2012

In this report........although has had some fleeting suicidal thinking, insight and judgement is ____....sounds like fe? I can not figure this out...can anyone help me. It is in Chapter 15:1   Thanks ...

Speech Consult - Thanks Much!
Jan 20, 2010

1) is this the correct way to type the weighted score of 1+3 in this paragraph??  The weighted values for speech symptoms associated with velopharyngeal incompetence, (McWilliams and Phillips) were completed today.  Overall, he received a weighted score of 1 + 3, indicative of a competent-to-borderline competent velopharyngeal mechanism.     ...

Psychiatry Consult
Apr 06, 2010

The word I'm having trouble with isn't a medical term, but I'd still greatly appreciate any alternatives anyone can offer.  The paragraph goes like this: This is a 44-year-old female, divorced 2 years, mother of 2 young adult children, currently living in an apartment by herself.  She spends her time shopping, cooking, and housekeeping.  She ("hates") visits with friends with whom she chats and shops with. I'm fairly certain the rest of the paragraph is corre ...

Neuro Consult
Nov 12, 2010

Patient presented after passing out while driving.  She has history of tachyarrhythmia and palpitations, well controlled on metoprolol.  She has an abnormal NMR that could represent s/l 'DEE-AH-SONOMIA".     I've googled d, b, v, thee....  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Mitchem Consult (MCN)
Jan 05, 2011

I have been looking for work as a newbie MT and was contacted by Tonya with Mitchem Consult (MCN).  Has anybody ever heard of them?  If so, would you recommend them as a first job?  I know it will take me time to build up my speed, but I want to work.  I find a web site for them, but wanted to know if anybody has ever worked for them or even heard of them! C J ...

Urology Consult
Jun 10, 2011

Epididymides are nontender.  He has pain with inguinal hernia examination.  He has pain with cord manipulation.  He has pain with manipulation of _______ tendon and insertion.  SL gastroc? ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Neuropsych Consult
Dec 19, 2012

Patient is unable to s/l interset on any mental control tasks.  ...

This Is From Speech Therapy Consult
Oct 27, 2009

she is very easy to understand and likes using lots of "hard" words.  She keeps repeating this type of sentence - He showed difficulty when given a simple two-sentence scenario and asked questions s/l "per ren".  He appeared to have difficulties understanding simple, "who questions," s/l "per ren".    any help always much appreciated!  ...

Respiratory Failure-consult
Nov 22, 2010

Patient had a positive troponin and severe coronaqry artery disease, severe s/l amora..  Also has severe papillary muscle dysfunction.  Could it be AMR/MR/AMI?  Got me stumped.  Thanks for your help ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

Surgery Consult Question
May 15, 2011

The patient is having a knee replacement done.  In the past history section, the doctor dictates as problem number one what sounds like, "parody is 10 073."  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

ID Consult- Patient Will Continue Vancomycin And S/l Ree-pen-in
May 25, 2010

x ...

Dental Consult - Doc Says Dural Exam And Goes On About Sm
Jan 28, 2012

mandible being edentulous.  Is Dural correct? Not confident with what I referenced..Thanx ...

Question- Order Of Headings In Consult/H&P
Aug 26, 2012

I have a couple dictators who dictate impression/plan at the beginning of their reports. This comes through in ASR and so I have been leaving these at the beginning of the report even though it is not the way I was taught to do traditional H&P, consultation reports. I am not on a verbatim account. Also, the client profile does not mention this at all. Is it okay to leave the imp/plan at the top of report, or should I change these? ...

Need An Opinion For Review Of Systems For Patient Consult
Jan 25, 2011

Would you put abdominal aorta aneursym and stent in the neck under cardiovascular for review of systems?  thanks!!   ...

Medicare Inpatient Consult Code/Modifier
May 11, 2012

Can anyone help me with the code used for inpatient consult and a modifier for Medicare? Having reimbursement problems with this one.  Thanks ...

Patient Is DNR And A Hospice S/l *B-dess* Consult Was Called
Jul 19, 2012

Patient is DNR and a hospice s/l *B-dess* consult was called, along with palliative care. ...

Importing Bayscribe Word Expander Into Word 2010 Autocorrect
Jun 25, 2015

Is there a way to import or convert my Bayscribe word expander file (thousands of entries) into 2010 MS Word's autocorrect and/or dictionary?  Thank you. ...

Is It Possible To Upgrade Microsoft Word 2000 To Word 2003?
Jul 01, 2010

I have Microsoft Word 2003. Is it possible to upgrade it online to Word 2003? A company I worked for for a short time did it. If it's possible, can someone give me the link? I looked on Microsoft.com but don't see it. ...

In Microsoft Word, Is There A Way To Find A Particular Word In A Document? I Have 20 Pages And I Nee
Mar 01, 2011

. ...

Help Please!!!Changing Comma To Period, Capping Next Word....in Word
Nov 07, 2014

Is there a way in AutoCorrect (Word 2010) to change a comma to a period and then cap the next word to make VR go a little faster?  The platform at my old company did this automatically, but MS Word does not : ( This is so frustrating having to change from a comma to a period (or vice versa)--which as you all know happens constantly...and then change the next word to be capitalized (or uncapped)....my wrists are killing me, not to mention it takes so much TIME..... There HAS to be a better ...

Help, Please! Changing Comma To Period And Capping Next Word In MS Word....
Nov 08, 2014

Is it possible to do this in MS Word 2010?  I'm using AutoCorrect and there isn't a way to do it that I know of.  What do all of you doing VR do for the CONSTANT having to change a comma to a period and cap the next word easily?  Any suggestions would be SOOOOO very appreciated.  ...

Changing From Word 2000 To Word 2003
Oct 19, 2009

I will be changing from Word 2000 to Word 2003 and have a few questions.  I am not that great at figuring tech stuff out so hopefully someone will be able to help me.  Will changing from 2000 to 2003 affect anything on my computer at all, i.e., will all my other software work okay.  I rely on my PC Shorthand expander and my electronic Stedman's books, plus how about my Stedman's medical spellchecker, will they all work the same or do I need to do anything to make sure th ...

Longest Medical Word, Or Any Word Apparently
Jun 04, 2010

Just thought it was interesting.     pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis:   pneu⋅mo⋅no⋅ul⋅tra⋅mi⋅cro⋅scop⋅ic⋅sil⋅i⋅co⋅ vol⋅ca⋅no⋅co⋅ni⋅o⋅sis   // //  /ˈnumÉ™noʊˌÊŒltrəËŒmaɪkrəËŒskÉ’pɪkˈsɪlɪËŒkoÊŠvÉ’lËŒkeɪnoʊËŒkoÊŠniˈoÊŠsɪs, ˈnyu-/ Show Spelled Pronu ...

Fox Transcribe, Can Copy And Paste From Word To Word Pad?
Jun 25, 2012

Can anyone who works with Fox Transcribe tell me if you can copy and paste from word to word pad? Since word pad does not have spell check OR auto correct, I wondered about that. Thank you!  ...

Using Word Separate But Similtaneously With Word Client 8
Aug 01, 2012

I have just started working in Dictaphone Word Client.  I have Word 2003.  When I open the Word Client it takes my own Word "hostage" and I cannot use it for other things.  Is there a way to separate the two, so that I can still use my Word when I need to while still working in Word Client? ...

AutoCorrect From Word 2003 To Word Perfect 12
Aug 10, 2012

I'm using both Word 2003 and WP12 and am looking to transfer/copy my auto correct/quick words from Word into WP - any suggestions? ...

Need To Convert Word 2013 To Word 2010
May 20, 2014

The MTSO that has hired me needs me to have Office 2010 Professional, whereas I have Office 2013 Professional.  They said the only reason 2013 won't work is because of the Word version.  I remember sometime back that there was a way to set your Word version to a previous version with the push of a button.  I've searched the internet for clues, but all I see are instructions for converting 2007 to 2003.  Nothing about converting 2013 to 2010.  If I can't ge ...

WORD 2010 - Right Click On A Word For Search
Jul 09, 2014

This may be one of those, "well, everybody knows that," or not? In my system: When in Word 2010 if you right click on a word a drop down pops up and you can click on "look up" and it goes to the internet and looks up these words and gives info in a box on the right.  Very helpful. ...