A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else see the paygrid comparison and want to puke? - MT

Posted: Apr 08, 2015

Oh gee, thanks for letting me see the comparison so I can sit and ponder how I will lose approximatly $200 a week now with the second "new and exciting pay plan." I am just so sick and tired. Can't focus, no motivation. I know I should be happy I have a job and yes I really need the money but I'm struggling to continue to put out work for this monstrosity of a company!!

Second pay plan? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was not aware of a second plan. Is this just for a certain account?

pay grid - xo

[ In Reply To ..]
So disturbing to see the tremendous cut in pay in black and white like that. :( I will be losing the equivalent of my rent payment every month now. I vacillate between puking and crying. I am so with you on the sick and tired, and lack of focus/motivation feelings!

As far as I know, this is just for Bayscribe and Futurenet platforms. Who knows though with this company as they seem to continually make all sorts of exciting changes.

i'm with you 100% - OHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
i'm so overwhelmed i can't focus at all. my production is suffering, hence the pay for that reason combined with the cut. i too am loosing around $200 a week. what is so exciting about that? you're right, too, when it comes to which platforms are affected. they only tell us what they want us to know, and unless you personally know someone on another platform, you have no idea what type of "exciting pay plan" they have. UGH.... my head has hurt constantly for over 2 weeks, and i know it is related to all this stress. wouldn't it be something if we ALL decided we needed to be on long-term disability ????

PowerScribe - None

[ In Reply To ..]
We lost 200-400 a week each over here. I feel your pain. The first month after the transition for our team, I made 350 a week, wanted to jump off a bridge. The only thing you can do is to increase your production and forget about quality. The company doesn't care if we starve, why should we care about their accounts?

pay grid - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I do not understand how they can keep just doing this to you folks. How in the world can they keep taking away month after month after year and no one is there to help the nightmare this is now. I truly wish something could be done to them from a legal aspect. It is downright criminal of them to take even more away. They are trying to pay Indian wages in the US is what I think it is. They are absolutely a horrible company to work for and glad I quit and yep with no notice like they deserve.

Why do they have to highlight it? - metoo

[ In Reply To ..]
It's like rubbing our noses in it. Who thought this up and what makes them think it was a good thing to let us compare old grid versus new grid? Just a reminder that they're stealing our money and how much we stand to lose. Way to go Nuance, great way to motivate your employees.

Sounds really bad! - CINDY

[ In Reply To ..]
I was terminated 2 weeks ago, and already had another job in a grocery store. My first check for 1 week because we get paid by the week was equal to 2 weeks pay at Scruance. Lots of physical work, but losing weight while doing it. There is more out there than working for peanuts. They are trying to pay Indian wages in the US. I don't know what the new pay grid is, but it sounds really bad. Get out and get paid at least 10.00 an hour, there are lots of places that pay that just to start out.

Similar Messages:

Paygrid
Dec 17, 2014

Check your figures on the pay grid uploaded in web clock.......they are different by a tier according to the grid that was sent to us!! ...

Done Wrong By MQ And I Just Want To Puke When I See Them Run An Ad!
Nov 23, 2011

nm ...

Comparison Of ASR With Webmedx And MQ.
Nov 15, 2009

Anyone else working for/or have worked for both who has noticed a difference in the quality of the ASR on one as compared to the other.  I may be crazy, but I think I make far fewer corrections to the ASR on MQ work.  Maybe just lucky, but I tend to be a mouse user  (I know - shame on me, but I am getting better) and I find my right hand lets me know when I have been using the mouse more. ...

Benefits Comparison
Apr 15, 2014

Can anyone, that now works at Nuance that used to work some place else, comment on the benefts (not pay, but more PTO accrual and amount, insurance, etc.) and what differences there are? I am wondering if Nuance's benefits are the norm, or if I could possibly find better with another company. Thank you. ...

Anyone Left Nuance To Go To TTS - Comparison Please
Jan 04, 2015

I know nothing is perfect, but could you give some info  such as how they compare on QA, line count rates, PTO, line requirements, etc.  Appreciate it. ...

Anybody Mind A Little Production Comparison? I Mostly ASR And Find
Jul 13, 2011

and it is tough...I work doggedly to do this in the 8 hours I am allotted..not because it takes 8 hours, but because I have to do within 8 hours.  If I was given a block of time, like it has been suggested, I could easily get this done with 6 hours (on and off) of editing and/or the little bit of typing I get.  Do you mind comparing?  I like to know if I am in the average range of what I need to do. By the way, in the old days, a full day for me was never more than 30 ...

Gum Chewing, Sandwich Eating, Potato Chip Eating Doctors Make Me Want To Puke
Apr 03, 2011

nm ...

"True And Positioning" Shifts Were Made Using Comparison With The CT Simulation
Dec 03, 2010

A 4D CT scan involving a helical CT scan followed by 10 further CT scans throughout the respiratory cycle were obtained at 1.25 axial slices.   "True and positioning" shifts were made using comparison with the CT simulation at the time of treatment planning.  ...

EKG S/l Trason Is Abnormal And No Comparison S/l Trason Is Available
Jan 13, 2010

HELP!! New MT and first time hearing an EKG. doc reads: s/l trason is abnormal and no comparison s/l trason is available. any idea what 'trason' could be?   Thanks!       ...