A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There was no optic disc edema or *ellodation*?? Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Jan 31, 2010

nm

Edema could fit here - Knowing

[ In Reply To ..]
d

Similar Messages:

At L4-5, There Is S/l (disc-a-zation) Of The Disc Representing Loss Of Water Content.
Mar 07, 2012

TIA :-) ...

Disc Or Disk? Degenerative Disc Disease?
Jun 03, 2010

Just wondering... I know AAMT is saying use "disk" for all, but what about DDD?  Do you use degenerative "disc" or "disk" disease?  ...

Disk Versus Disc - Degenerative Disk/disc Disease?
Sep 26, 2014

I work with an MT who insists that it is degenerative disk disease, but we have an ortho doctor who insists it is degenerative disc disease.  He is so annoyed that in his latest dictation he says "humor me and just spell it d-i-s-c" and then proceeds to spell the word every single time he says it throughout the report. Now, I will say that I always typed it "degenerative disc disease" because I worked for an ortho office and was told that was the preferred spelling.  When I start ...

Pedal Edema?
May 14, 2010

In this physical examination, it sounds like it is being dictated, "Both upper and lower extremities with (s/l pedal) edema."  That doesn't seem to make sense, but perhaps I'm wrong...what other word could he be saying instead of pedal?  He pretty much mumbles his way right passed it. ...

Edema S/L RH HER LIT THUM
Jan 29, 2012

I can't understand my dr. for the life of me.  I don't know if he's trying to say a medical term or if he's just talking.  In the HPI he says "No increased swelling, but she has horbbile edema S/L RH HER LIT THUM."  I could use any help y'all could give.  Thanks so much in advance. ...

Edema Classifications
Dec 23, 2014

Hi there! I have always been taught that for edema classifications to use, for example, 2++, as opposed to just 2+.  Clarification please and thank you! ...

'protracted' Bilateral Leg Edema
Feb 14, 2011

'protracted' bilateral leg edema Does this sound correct? I can clearly hear that in the dictation to me but my tired ears and eyes do not think it is right. Thanks!   ...

Free Tibial Edema?
Jun 30, 2011

sentence s/l:  Trace pretibial and free tibial edema. Does this sound correct? I have not been able to find any definition of "free tibial." ...

Sounds Like Corporal Edema
Aug 22, 2014

This is referring to the lower extremites in a patient with urosepsis ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

Extremities: No Rubs, Cords, Or Edema
Nov 20, 2011

Does this look right? Extremities: No rubs, cords, or edema.What are rubs and cords in the extremities?Thanks ...

Venous Stasis Edema..please See Message
Jan 10, 2012

The doc consistently says venous stasis edema.  However, when I look it up, I find that they are two different things, i.e. venous stasis AND edema.  Which is correct?  TIA ...

Diffuse (type/tight) Edema
May 26, 2013

bibasilar crackles and diffuse (s/l type/tight) rhonchi   ASR typed tight  ...

S/l Hypo-al-pulmanemia?? Patient With Peripheral Edema...
Nov 27, 2009

Patient with glioblastoma multiforme and peripheral edema in lower extremities...   "Patient does not have (hypo-al-pulmonemia) or any other obvious reason for peripheral edema." ...

? DISC
Jan 31, 2012

Neurosurgery:  Left L4-5 retroperitoneal retrieval of s/l "sharatade" disc.  ? disc Thanks. ...

Disk Or Disc
Jan 19, 2010

Does anyone have a trick on how to know which is the right form to use?  When I look them up in the dictionary I am thinking disc is for eyes and disk is for spine??  Any help appreciated!  ...

Cup-to-disc Ratio
Mar 30, 2010

doctor states "cup-to-disc ratio is two to three"  How is this typed?  ...

Copying ESP Onto Disc
Apr 03, 2010

I'm trying to copy my ExText ESP word expander onto a disc.  Everytime I try, it says "please insert disc into drive D" even when I have one in.  Does anybody know why it won't copy?  Thank's ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

S/l Disc ANNULI C3-C4
May 09, 2011

Cervical MRI 07/22/09 showed bulging disc annuli C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6, and C6-C7 without impingement ...

Herniated Disc
Apr 15, 2012

Paraspinous muscles were dissected or resected (not sure could be either by the sound) and William retractor was inserted to allow visualization. ...

Disk Vs Disc
May 11, 2012

I am curious as to the correct way to use this word when talking about the spine.  I have seen it both ways in my references and back in the day it used to be disc when talking about the eye, but it seems now ortho is using it.  Can someone enlighten me please as to the current preference? ...

Disc Or Disk?
Feb 25, 2015

what is the preferred spelling of disc/disk?  The way I learned was that it doesn't totally matter as long as the spelling is the same throughout the report.  But now I am getting feedback that it does matter.  Thoughts? ...

Disk Versus Disc
Jan 16, 2010

Cervical disk versus disc, which is the preferred?  I thought it was disk, but in speech jobs lately it is spelled as disc.  TIA ...

Age Old Question: Disk Or Disc
Jan 22, 2010

I know it's been asked before -- and answered before.  BOS 2nd likes DISK.  I still like it too.  I also like DISC for anything optic related.  Unless definite client preference, is there any updated consensus on using one or the other these days?   Thanks. ...

Test For Disc Hernation
Feb 16, 2010

s/l Sagersane’s test was negative for disc herniation ...

INJURY WITH A HARO DISC ?
Aug 27, 2010

It was a harrow disc (piece of farm equipment).  He injury to the haro disc and not by a harrow disc and that is what threw me off.  Thanks ...

Disc Protrusion/extrusion And...
Sep 07, 2010

"Thoracic MRI - possible T6-7 left paramedian disc protrusion/extrusion s/l 'and/or osseofied formation' with no significant cord compression."  I'm not sure what the dr is trying to say here...I don't know if that and/or is part of the word or if it is just 'and' and she was stumbling over her words with the 'or' part. ...

Disc Versus Disk
Jun 07, 2011

Can someone please clear this up for me as in C3-4 disc or disk? ...

Word Expanders On Disc?
Dec 04, 2012

Is it possible to get a word expander (Shorthand, etc) on disc instead of just download?  I don't have much faith in the security of downloading what is basically already a key-logger from a website that seems a little shady.  Thanks! ...