A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt had a significantly elevated antibody level with - the results being *1:160* Would this be right?

Posted: Jul 17, 2010

x

Yes - Oracle n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Can You Have A Subtherapeutic INR With Elevated Coumadin Level?
Dec 01, 2012

Can you have a subtherapeutic INR with elevated Coumadin level? ...

S/l Octreus Dye Scan For Elevated Chromatin Level?
Nov 16, 2009

This patient has dysautonomia and an elevated chormatin level.  He needs some type of scan done, and I need to verify.  Thanks!!  Abby ...

Drug S/l "gaverline" Or "gaberline" For Elevated Prolactin Level
Mar 30, 2010

anyone heard of this drug?   Thanks, Abby ...

Coo Antibody?
Sep 27, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a s/l coo antibody?  I couldn't find anything online that would match to this patient, but the dr. says this several times throughout the dictation.  The patient has ILD, muscle weakness, polyarthritis, and OA.   "Inflammatory muscle antibodies were checked and she could come back positive for s/l 'anti-co'o antibody.  It has been noted that patients with 'anti-coo' often times will not have a myopathy but they have symptoms ...

IgM Perili-periperi? Antibody?
Nov 11, 2009

The IgM perili-periperi antibody was done through multiple labs.   ...

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Digoxin Level - Dig Level.. Capitalize The "D?"
Jan 22, 2013

When typing "Dig level," does the "D" need to be capitalized?  TIA! ...

TNVSD Elevated???
Jan 11, 2010

Among other lab results, the doctor said what sounded like, "TNVSD elevated."  I have googled my head off with variations of this and can't come up with anything.  Any ideas? ...

Increased, Elevated
Jan 27, 2012

Hello!  Aren't increased and elevated the same?  This is the sentence: evaluate for increased elevated TSH. Do I leave this as is or take out one of them?  Which do I take out?  Do I just need a comma?  Can I leave it as is?  Thanks!       ...

Elevated Troponins
Dec 07, 2012

I have been coming across the words "troponitis" and "troponinitis."  Which is correct?  ...

Elevated Bath Rest
Oct 18, 2011

"...Coumadin, Percocet, Lovenox, and *s/l elevated bath rest*, as well as a scopolamine patch to apply prior to surgery."   This is for preop total hip arthroplasty. Thank you for the help! ...

RbClO Antibody "anti-cal" - No Context Given
Apr 18, 2011

nm ...

Protein Electrophoresis-elevated Capa?
Mar 17, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is elevated CAPA or cAPA- what is the proper designation?  ...

LVEF 60% Filling Pressure Probably Elevated.
May 22, 2012

I am really not good with matters of the heart (you know what I mean!) should it be: LVEF 60%, filling pressure probably elevated. or LVEF 60% filling pressure, probably elevated. I am thinking it is the first one. ...

Help..in Lab Data, Doc Says White Count Elevated At 50.4 Thousand (sm)
Jun 29, 2011

This is a verbatim acct.  Would you type 50.4 thousand? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

S/l Jugular Venous Pressure Is Elevated Above The Angle Of "Jilewey"
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Level 2 Or Level II
Mar 09, 2011

Ok, Level 2 or Level II. I went back to the material from when I was going through school and is shows as Level 2, however, researching via Google comes up as Level II.  Which would be correct. ...

BUN Level
Aug 04, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of a BUN level as low as 3?  The creatinine is 1.1.  The patient is in the hospital for weakness and is not on dialysis. ...

Urine Demonstrated Elevated S/l Cap And Lamd Of Light Chains In Urine
Nov 20, 2009

. ...

It (the Thigh) Was Elevated To "esmarking", Tourniquet Inflated
Sep 29, 2011

1) Surgery site was discussed, "cleared upon a mark." 2) It (the thigh) was elevated to "esmarking", tourniquet inflated. ...

Sentence: His S/l "iron Arm?" And Noticed It To Be Elevated, And His Physician Had Tried T
Apr 26, 2012

Hello, am having trouble with this sentence. I don't think it's "iron arm", I think it is somthing to do with his iron level though, as further in the report referring back to the admission, iron is mentioned again as elevated above 90. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Epidural Level?
Dec 15, 2009

is planning on a lumbar epidural steroid injection. I am not sure of the level he is planning on. If it is at 4 5 or 5 6, I think he has a good chance of relief of arm pain ...

Chloride Level
Jun 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a chloride level being as low as 13?  He clearly says this, but I've never heard of it that low. ...

Educational Level
Oct 28, 2010

"Clinically he is doing really good."  And we are the ones making minimum wage? ...

Entry Level Pay
Jun 10, 2011

Hi all, Just a quick question.  In all your years of experience, what would you think would be a fair starting pay (hourly please) at a smaller acute care hospital doing varied types of jobs?  I do a lot of typing for the actual hospital, the two clinics (one inside the hospital and our satellite clinic in another town) and physical therapy.   I do alot of transcription but I also have a lot of other medical records duties as well that I have to balance.  I do ...

Pain Level
Aug 30, 2011

is correct to transcribe pain level is 0/10 or zero out of ten? ...

Digoxin Level
Sep 30, 2011

He's referring to a Digoxin level and shortens it to say "s/l Dij level".  I realize that it's probably not spelled with the j, but if I write it Dig level, then it's like digging with that "g" sound....would you leave it "Dig level"? ...

How Do I Write This? PH Level
Oct 25, 2011

I now the pH scale, but I'm confused by what this doctor said.   "...her pH remained low at 717"   She said "Seven One Seven." She speaks clearly, so I'm confident she is saying this. No other pH levels are given in the report. ...

Re:paycuts Top Level
Nov 07, 2011

The last pay cut they made to me was with ASR.  they did not touch my transcription rate YET, but I know I read on here someone was at the top of their level as to how much they could make and they went from 0.009 to 0.003.  It sounds like this was the transcription rate?  Did they actually cut some of the MTs base pay to more than half?  This just blows me away if they did this.  I have not been on here too much on a steady basis because I get even more d ...