A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Psychiatric drug, sounds like Xarelto or Zarelco? TIA nm - MT

Posted: Sep 21, 2013

nm

Are you sure its a psych use drug - any other medical conditions?

[ In Reply To ..]
Xarelto would be used for a PE or DVT. Does the patient have either of those conditions existing concurrent with the psych issues? If so, it could be Xarelto.

No, this patient has no medical issues, is young, and is in a psych facility. sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I found that drug it was not the one he was saying. Thanks though!

Is the patient hospitalized for opioid dependence. - Bad Rabbit

[ In Reply To ..]
If so, is it possible that you are hearing Zubsolv? I would definitely blank this if you are not absolutely certain.

Similar Messages:

Psychiatric Drug
Apr 06, 2012

s/l pray do sin ...

Drug That Sounds Like Pintocsifrolene
Nov 12, 2009

Have you heard of a drug that sounds like this? ...

Drug Help Sounds Like Alotek
Mar 30, 2011

Sounds like alotech or alotek -- cannot find it anywhere.  Any clues? ...

Drug Sounds Like Voletre
Jan 17, 2013

doctor is giving list of medications sounds like Voletre at 72 cc/24 hours at 22 nanograms/kilogram/per minute.   ...

Drug Sounds Like Zualtab
Sep 18, 2013

drug sounds like Zualtab ...

Drug Sounds Like Ramaphyi, Levsith And A Diuretic
Jun 07, 2010

The patient has a past medical history of coronary artery disease and prostate cancer.  Meds are Lupron and then what sounds like Ramaphyi, Levsith and a diuretic. I can only guess at:  Ramipril but it sounds like phil on the end?  and then what sounds like Blesith or Levsid?  May start with a gl sound?  I have tried everything in my drug book and at Drugs.com.  I am so confused!  Any thoughts?  TIA.  ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Totally Stumped/brain Freeze. Drug Name. Sounds Like "methaterracitam."
Sep 07, 2011

Thanks in advance. ...

Cardiac/blood Clot Drug, Sounds Like "vanodine"
Sep 17, 2010

Male hospitalized with chest pain.  The full sentence: "His Lovenox has been stopped, and he is on (s/l vanodine)." I am stumped on this.  ...

Drug Sounds Like " Colo Cist Styro Mene"
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Diabetes. 2.       Hypertension. 3.       Hyperlipidemia. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

3-year-old Pt With GBM. Drug Sounds Like "Nystillin" 930 Mg Q.6 H.
Mar 07, 2013

Keppra 440 mg b.i.d. Mastillin 930 mg q.6 h. Melatonin 1 mg q.h.s.   Macrobid 25 mg q.i.d. Gentamicin. ...

Drug Sounds Like "Robodeo"
Oct 29, 2011

This drug sounds like "Robodeo."  I have tried every different kind of spelling I can think of.  Does anyone have any idea on what he could be saying?  ...

Drug Sounds Like "doke-a-sin".
Mar 20, 2012

Hypertension. Gastroesophageal reflux disease.  Multinodular goiter.  Developmental deficiency  ...

Drug Sounds Like "colene RESA" Doc Spells "I Think It's Qiline"
Nov 14, 2011

?? ...

Anyone See The Ad For The Psychiatric
Oct 31, 2012

I have everything required except WordPerfect software.  Would WP be compatible or cause problems if you have other software/platforms on your computer?  I would think not, but things happen.  Is this sofware even available anymore?  Also wondering how the files would be uploaded back to facility.  TIA ...

Psychiatric Exam
Aug 05, 2010

I have never run across this.  Any ideas?  Thank you.   He is concrete in his thinking, is goal-directed, but many of his goals are irrational, based on his history.  ORIENTATIONAL ABILITY??  : His memory appears intact.  ...

Psychiatric Word Help Please
Jun 19, 2011

Word sounds like "Oh-jen-ing" Doctor dictates:  "He had a manic psychotic break with auditory hallucinations and (s/l) oh-jen-ing in the head. " Thank you very much! ...

Psychiatric Disorder S/l Nof
Nov 09, 2010

Hi, In the list of discharge diagnoses the doc says "Psychiatric disorder s/l EN-OH-EFF or maybe IN-O-EFF." Does anyone know what this is? thanks in advance. ...

Re Psychiatric MT Job Posting
Feb 23, 2011

Can somebody explain to me how to access this site to take their test?Ftps://ftp.psychtrans.net. ...

Psychiatric Work Help, Please
Jul 22, 2011

s/o "middle kingdom."  Doctor dictates:  "The patient is very basal ganglia driven and middle kingdom driven."  Thank you - I've looked in all my books and googled and can't find anything for "middle kingdom" driven. ...

Psychiatric Word Help, Please
May 14, 2013

Doctor dictates for the patient to "use the *relavan* technique to shift cognitive frame."   (It almost sounds like "roll-a-van."). Your help is much appreciated.  Thank you! ...

Help With Psychiatric Test Name
Mar 20, 2014

I believe the words I need help with (which sound like "Crispy Slay") are the name of a test. The doctor dictates the following:  "It might be interesting to secure psychometrics and interesting to do an ASD workup, but at a bare minimum an IQ and achievement to see if there is a pattern on the scores.  "Crispy Slay" was very mild."   Thank you very much for your help! ...

Psychiatric Diagnosis
Mar 25, 2015

9-year-old male  with aggression, impulsivity and hyperactivity. Axis I - ADHD, combined type and s/l BMDD.  (Need to expand BMDD.) ...

Psychiatric Term S/l *lasodymia*
May 04, 2010

He reports that he feels useless and worthless with sense of indifference towards self as well as others to the point he is unspontaneous and has no sense of feeling at times, suggestive of s/l *lasodymia.*  The dictator is a mumbler so not sure if that is the correct beginning of the word or not.  Thanks! ...

Past Psychiatric History
Aug 11, 2010

ED is dictated several times a few of the instances are: Hospitalizations: 1. ED age 13 St. Clair Hospital Monroe 2. 15 years old ED November of that year. 4. 1996 3-week hospitalization in Racine was transferred to Mendota Mental Health Institute on an ED where she remained between May and September of 1996.   What does ED stand for? ...

Capitalization - Psychiatric Emergency
Sep 11, 2010

Do I capitalize "Psychiatric Emergency Area" or just "Psychiatric Emergency" and not "area" ? I believe "emergency room" is not to be capitalized but I have seen where "Psychiatric Emergency Room" was capitalized.    Thank You ! ...

Getting Into Psychological/psychiatric Transcription
Feb 28, 2011

I have 30-plus years of experience in transcription, but not medical.  I am interested in getting into the psychological/psychiatric area of transcription.  I have experience with psychological transcription, since I did work for a psychologist in the past transcribing evaluations and progress notes.  I was wondering if anybody knows how to get into this area of transcription.  Would I need to take a medical transcription course somewhere.  Or would it be possible for me ...