A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

3-year-old pt with GBM. Drug sounds like "Nystillin" 930 mg q.6 h. - other drugs in message

Posted: Mar 07, 2013

1. Keppra 440 mg b.i.d.
  2. Mastillin 930 mg q.6 h.
  3. Melatonin 1 mg q.h.s.  
  4. Macrobid 25 mg q.i.d.
  5. Gentamicin.

question - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
are they saying 930 milligrams, or are you just adding "mg"?

Nastillin nine thirty milligrams q.6 h. - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Avastin 30 mg - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Avastin 30 mg - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
?

It was Nafcillin. - Thanks :)

[ In Reply To ..]
"
so, where did the 9 go please? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
It sounded like she stumbled on the 9 and then went to 30 mg - ?
[ In Reply To ..]
?
thanks - nm
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Drug That Sounds Like Pintocsifrolene
Nov 12, 2009

Have you heard of a drug that sounds like this? ...

Drug Help Sounds Like Alotek
Mar 30, 2011

Sounds like alotech or alotek -- cannot find it anywhere.  Any clues? ...

Drug Sounds Like Voletre
Jan 17, 2013

doctor is giving list of medications sounds like Voletre at 72 cc/24 hours at 22 nanograms/kilogram/per minute.   ...

Drug Sounds Like Zualtab
Sep 18, 2013

drug sounds like Zualtab ...

Drug Sounds Like Ramaphyi, Levsith And A Diuretic
Jun 07, 2010

The patient has a past medical history of coronary artery disease and prostate cancer.  Meds are Lupron and then what sounds like Ramaphyi, Levsith and a diuretic. I can only guess at:  Ramipril but it sounds like phil on the end?  and then what sounds like Blesith or Levsid?  May start with a gl sound?  I have tried everything in my drug book and at Drugs.com.  I am so confused!  Any thoughts?  TIA.  ...

Psychiatric Drug, Sounds Like Xarelto Or Zarelco? TIA Nm
Sep 21, 2013

nm ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Totally Stumped/brain Freeze. Drug Name. Sounds Like "methaterracitam."
Sep 07, 2011

Thanks in advance. ...

Cardiac/blood Clot Drug, Sounds Like "vanodine"
Sep 17, 2010

Male hospitalized with chest pain.  The full sentence: "His Lovenox has been stopped, and he is on (s/l vanodine)." I am stumped on this.  ...

Drug Sounds Like " Colo Cist Styro Mene"
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Diabetes. 2.       Hypertension. 3.       Hyperlipidemia. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Drug Sounds Like "Robodeo"
Oct 29, 2011

This drug sounds like "Robodeo."  I have tried every different kind of spelling I can think of.  Does anyone have any idea on what he could be saying?  ...

Drug Sounds Like "doke-a-sin".
Mar 20, 2012

Hypertension. Gastroesophageal reflux disease.  Multinodular goiter.  Developmental deficiency  ...

How Would You Type: For The Past Year-year And A Half?
Sep 09, 2011

.. ...

Drug Sounds Like "colene RESA" Doc Spells "I Think It's Qiline"
Nov 14, 2011

?? ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Year Old Versus Year-old
Aug 28, 2014

If no noun following such as female or male should this be hyphenated, i.e. if stated "A 10 year old has stomachache".... should it be "A 10-year-old has stomachache" ..... ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Drug Sounds Like "vernan A Fell" Or "run An A Fell"
Oct 14, 2011

Acyclovir, Azithromycin, Bactrim, Fluconazole, Lortab, Omeprazole, Terazosin, Tetracycline, "vrenanafel", Zolpidem, Multivitamin. ...

New Year, New Me!
Jan 19, 2011

I am checking out my community college catalogue and getting excited at so many interesting courses.  I'm not looking for a long, drawn out process or degree, just some subjects that will be fun, creative and could also translate into making me more marketable.   As an MT, I lean more toward writing, computer, and maybe even something medical, as opposed to something like car mechanics or accounting.  Any ideas?     ...

40-ish Year Old - Sm
Feb 01, 2011

Doctor says: "He is a 40 ish year old white male in no acute distress." What is the right way to transcribe the 40 ish part?  I've seen a lot of different ways.  I was thinking "40-ish-year-old" but not completely sure.  TIA for any help! ...

New Year's Day
Jan 02, 2012

Hello fellow MQ MT's, Does anyone know if we get paid time and a half for New Year's Day?  I've looked up and down on MQ Central but can't find holiday pay listed anywhere.  Thanks!  ...

So Now A Year Or More Later With V/R..
Oct 03, 2012

DOES anyone actually double their lines ?      if not, shouldnt our pay go back up since their justification for halving our pay did not pan out?   Ha!   ...

With The New Year Need To Think About
Jan 01, 2013

I spent the morning reflecting and trying to figure out what to do and where this profession/company is heading.  In doing web searches found that MModal is opening up yet another center in Mysore, India and hoping to employee 500 employees.  I guess I am trying to figure out if it is indeed cheaper to employee Indians than US based employees after all the perks the Indians get like healthcare for the whole family including parents until they are 80, gym, free transportation, the cost ...

Is It Possible An 85 Year Could Have A
Mar 14, 2013

I had always thought pack year meant the number of years someone has been smoking.  ...

Just One More Year (hopefully)
Aug 17, 2013

My daughter will be driving and I can leave transcription/editing !   I just hope there is enough work to last that year.  I love working at home.  I've worked with some mean office women before who are backstabbing and downright evil, but at least I had security in my paycheck and paying my bills.  This job has been great as far as being home with my daughter when she gets out of school and being home when she is sick, but now she is older and when she starts drivi ...

Here's To The New Year -- More BS
Dec 30, 2013

Besides issues with a company that seems to have workflow problems and therefore tells the independent contractors to not work on their scheduled days because the work is low or on another day is sending e-mails that there is extra work and everyone needs to hustle , there is now a notice that there will be an adjustment in line rates.  Of note, this company does not pay the highest line rates to start with. They want a schedule and we're expected to be available AND must produce a min ...

New Year
Jan 01, 2014

Is today a Nuance holiday? ...