A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Pregnancy was complicated by s/l *trick* which was treated*?? n/m - frustrated MT

Posted: Oct 12, 2011

nm

Perhaps Trichomoniasis. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Yes, "trich." NMI - Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Are Employees Treated Better Than IC's?
Jul 11, 2013

What have been your experiences? ...

Instead Of Doing Complicated Thing As Organizing A Whole
Jan 29, 2011

first do something simple, like learing how you get paid, what you are and are not paid for. Most seem not even able or willing to do that. How does any expect them to come together for the good of the profession when they cant even take the time and trouble to manage their own finances. ...

Prbc S/l Irradiated Treated Leukopoor
Oct 31, 2009

So I'm thinking this is packed red blood cells and then the garbled part, which sounds like irradiated treated leukpoor.  I have found "leukopoor" by googling, but my word expander doesn't recognize this term.  Stedman's oncology book has it, but it's an old edition. So what is this thing?? Am I completely off on this term? It is pretty garbled. ...

Unfortunately, Her S/L HYPAC Was Complicated By Renal Failure.
Nov 16, 2009

patient with ovarian cancer, renal failure and history of breast cancer.     She was treated initially with chemotherapy and subsequently underwent surgery and HYPAC.  Unfortunately, her HYPAC was complicated by renal failure.  She required dialysis in the hospital. ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

It Is A Trick
Mar 03, 2010

I think that some of the people out here are just trying to get us to quit so they can have our primary work ... I for one am not giving up my primary work to anyone!!!   ...

New MT Learned Old Trick
Aug 26, 2010

After searching for an MT job for 3 months, I was blessed to get a job as a newbie.  Unfortunately, I have been transcribing for hours and hours 5 days a week and most likely will not get paid.  Saw some posts too late about the company not paying ICs.  ...

Intrivient Pregnancy
Nov 11, 2010

s/l intrivient pregnancy.  the whole sentence is, The impression of which is “evidence of a viable intrivient pregnancy … with an estimated gestational age of approx. 21 weeks and 6 days, based on today’s sonographic measurement … expected date of confinement on 8/4/10, based on today’s measurements.”   ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Pregnancy Term
Oct 05, 2012

Doctor is dictating delivery summary and says as diagnosis "intrauterine di-di (sounds like die-die) pregnancy."  Patient delivered twins.  How do I write this??? Thanks ...

EditScript Trick
Nov 12, 2014

This is new to me, so I apologize if its not new to you, but figured this was worth posting. I found out by chance a couple days ago that if you press the CNTL key and scroll up or down with the mouse that it increases/decreased the size of the text on the screen without affecting the final document as far as changing font size, etc.  I use ES 9 most of the time, so not sure if it works for ES 11 or other versions, but worth a try.  I work on a 17 inch monitor and the type was small a ...

Another Nifty Shorthand Trick
Nov 11, 2009

Elsewhere, someone just suggested that you can use it to pop up reminders to yourself on the screen. I've been hauling around a little green loose-leaf notebook since about 1976, with words and phrases I had/have trouble remembering. Many of the words in it have been made long-since obsolete because now we have spell-check. But there are still any number of things that it might be hard to remember all the time. For instance... I had to write down what the numbers after gravida and par ...

How Would You Type Di Di Twin Pregnancy?
Nov 12, 2009

I have a doc dictating about a patient's di di pregnancy.  I know he's just abbreviating but I did a Google and it's coming up several different ways.  Anyone know the correct way? Di-Di?  Di Di?   di di? Thanks so much in advance. Have a great day.  I am because I know I'll live a long time.  I refuse to die until the Vikings win a Super Bowl.  Of course that very same day, H E double hockey sticks would freeze over. LOL!  Sorr ...

Evulsion/avulsion Trick?
Feb 10, 2011

What's your trick for remembering the difference between evulsion (pulling out) and avulsion (tearing away)?  I used to have one, but I forgot what it was!! :-( ...

Cancer Term With Pregnancy
Oct 04, 2012

Gyne oncologist  "38-year-old female who presented with complaints of abdominal swelling.  She first noticed this approximately in June of this year.  She was found to have both a large ovarian mass with complex features as well as s/l "entrium" pregnancy around 20 wks."  "<s/l "entrium" pregnancy at 20 weeks and large ovarian mass measuring 20 x 12 x 33 cm." Sounds exactly the same each time.  I am well and truly baffled about this one.  Help!   ...

Pregnancy Exam - Dial Conjugate?
Nov 28, 2009

The doctor states that exam of the bony pelvis shows she has "dial conjugate" greater than 15 cm. What am i actually hearing?!  ...

I Hate ASR,I Think It Is Just A Dirty Trick To Make Me
Jul 19, 2013

I'm just grumbling. Thanks for listening. ...

Trick On Fluency With Line Count
Apr 15, 2015

I discovered this recently and thought I would share. I always used to punch out to go to the bathroom or anytime I would get up so that my inactive time would not build. I figured out today if you upload a job and don't hit enter again to download the next one Fluency is in limbo. Meaning the inactive time is not being counted against you. SOOO if you need to go throw in that load or laundry or use the bathroom upload the job you are working on but don't download the next one. L ...

Medical History: Left S/l IB Trick Tomy
Nov 15, 2009

left s/l IB or IV trick tomy ...

Good Grief!! Is There A Trick To Doing Clinic Work? Or Am I Just Not Cut Out For It? Sm
Feb 08, 2010

In the last few months I have gone from acute care to clinic work and I cannot live off what I am making!!!  Help!!  These jobs are short, and getting in and out of them, finding docs names, addresses, dos, etc., are so time consuming, I am feel like I am going backwards!!!  HELP!! ...

ICD-10: New Diagnoses Specify Trimester Renal Disease In Pregnancy
Aug 11, 2014

When a patient is pregnant, she undergoes important alterations in acid-based, electrolyte, and renal function due to pregnancy-associated physiologic changes in renal and systemic hemodynamics. That means she might be susceptible to conditions such as albuminuria, nephropathy, uremia, and gestational proteinuria, Your inputs on it? ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

" The More Complicated You Can Make Any Financial Transaction, Ip Off A Consumer" --Rober
Jan 23, 2015

I came across this quote from Robert Bell (not sure who that is but doesn't matter)-- and I thought INSTANTLY of Nuance.  They really DO know what they are doing!! ...

On Chemo. Complicated By S/l "a Mill I Ca" Bacteria Infection.
Jun 29, 2011

?? ...

ESL Doc.....s/l "term Initial" Pregnancy??? The Procedure Dilatation And Curettage And Hys
May 24, 2010

x ...

Pt Treated Keloids With "ACZOLE" And "Zoliden."
Jul 10, 2013

Pt with keloids, treated with several different therapies including fexofenadine, "(doc spells ACZOLE), s/l Zoliden", nystatin, Protopic.   I have 2 questions, for the azcole and zoliden. ...