A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

prbc s/l irradiated treated leukopoor - starstruck

Posted: Oct 31, 2009

So I'm thinking this is packed red blood cells and then the garbled part, which sounds like irradiated treated leukpoor.  I have found "leukopoor" by googling, but my word expander doesn't recognize this term.  Stedman's oncology book has it, but it's an old edition. So what is this thing?? Am I completely off on this term? It is pretty garbled.

"radiation-treated" or "irradiated" leukopoor...nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks, smart girl! - starstruck

[ In Reply To ..]
The reports are always tougher on Saturday night. Why is that?? Thank you, Elaine!

wow, thanks starstruck! : ) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
it's always tougher on Saturday night!

Similar Messages:

Are Employees Treated Better Than IC's?
Jul 11, 2013

What have been your experiences? ...

"Pregnancy Was Complicated By S/l *trick* Which Was Treated*?? N/m
Oct 12, 2011

nm ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

PSA - Prostrate Cancer Treated With External Beam Radiation
Oct 24, 2009

past medical history: prostrate cancer treated with external beam radiation. Sentence in question: PSA on Nilandron 150 mg daily has been eleveated but stable with  last PSA s/l "of his" 4.8. Question: (1) Should there be a comma between stable and with?  (2) what are the chances of him really say PSA of his 4.8 or am I missing a key word here?? Thanks for any and all suggestions.     ...

Pt Treated Keloids With "ACZOLE" And "Zoliden."
Jul 10, 2013

Pt with keloids, treated with several different therapies including fexofenadine, "(doc spells ACZOLE), s/l Zoliden", nystatin, Protopic.   I have 2 questions, for the azcole and zoliden. ...