A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Penile scrotal junction or penoscrotal junction... - Audrey

Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Which is correct.  Dictation text:  The region of the suspensory ligament in the penile scrotal junction is not well visualized

Penoscrotal - Audrey

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you...

word - do this

[ In Reply To ..]
type penile scrotal into google search and you will get your answer

Similar Messages:

CE (?) Junction
Jun 10, 2011

This is for a gastrointenstinal endoscopy and is the second time he has said CE junction.  I know GE junction, but I cannot find CE junction.  Is there such a thing?  I've listened very carefully it its definitely not "G"E...he's saying (without a doubt) CE junction.      ...

Consolent? Of The EG Junction
Apr 24, 2012

Wondering if anyone can help me with this word? Thank you so much. It s/l - con sul ant Examination of the esophagus revealed linear ulcerations of the distal esophagus becoming nearly (consolant) at the EG junction. ...

Lumbothoracic Junction? Is That A Word Or
Jun 26, 2010

Thanks everyone who looks. ...

EGD Help: Viewing GE Junction And S/l Cardium From Below
Oct 14, 2010

Here's the context: ...gastroscope was advanced into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.  It was withdrawn and retroflexed, viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below.  Duodenal aspirate for Giardia, along with duodenal biopsy for pathology, was taken. ...

S/l Metaphyseal *medadisil* Junction
Mar 21, 2011

....mild tenderness to palpation about the plantar lateral aspect of the fifth metatarsal metaphyseal S/L medadiosil junction. TIA   ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...

S/l Penile Glare (in Eye Surgery)
May 04, 2011

Sounds like penile glare.  Twice it is used. _____ was bluntly and sharply dissected off the muscle both anteriorly and posteriorly.   _____ was dissected down to bare sclerae. ...

Some Edmi? In The Penile Skin
Apr 12, 2012

entirely normal postoperative penis with some (s/l)edmi in the penile skin   post-circumcision   Thanks for any help!! ...

Penile Prosthesis Procedure
Jun 12, 2012

? insert "We initially tried to dilate with Metzenbaum scissors and "dialamess insert."?  ? insert Thanks for any ideas!  He's a real mumbler.  ...

Insertion Of "en Sable" Penile Prosthesis
Mar 30, 2010

Urology...doctor is dictating a reason for admission and says "insertion of 'en sable' penile prosthesis."  Any ideas?  Thanks!! ...

Scrotal Support S/l Support "T"
Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.  ...