A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Penile prosthesis procedure - Elssa

Posted: Jun 12, 2012

? insert

"We initially tried to dilate with Metzenbaum scissors and "dialamess insert."? 

? insert

Thanks for any ideas!  He's a real mumbler. 

Dilamezinsert - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Insertion Of "en Sable" Penile Prosthesis
Mar 30, 2010

Urology...doctor is dictating a reason for admission and says "insertion of 'en sable' penile prosthesis."  Any ideas?  Thanks!! ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

S/l Penile Glare (in Eye Surgery)
May 04, 2011

Sounds like penile glare.  Twice it is used. _____ was bluntly and sharply dissected off the muscle both anteriorly and posteriorly.   _____ was dissected down to bare sclerae. ...

Some Edmi? In The Penile Skin
Apr 12, 2012

entirely normal postoperative penis with some (s/l)edmi in the penile skin   post-circumcision   Thanks for any help!! ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Hip Prosthesis
Nov 08, 2009

Azwi Miller femoral prosthesis. Is this correct? ...

Regarding Femoral Prosthesis
Apr 04, 2012

Examination of x-rays done previously - AP of the pelvis and AP and lateral of the right hip does reveal S-ROM type prosthesis which on the femoral side seems to be well fixed. He does have a _________ type cup which seems to be loose with clear lucent line in all three zones. sounds like wide to lock type or Y to lock type  or white to lock type ...

Prosthesis Case Windowed?
Dec 15, 2009

This is a patient who has a poor fitting prosthesis and developed an ulceration on his leg. It sounds like the doctor states prothesis case will probably be windowed?  Does this make sense to anyone?  ...

Otho Help Brand Name Of Hip Prosthesis See Msg Thx
Jul 23, 2012

The patient has a left hip replacement.  He has a long-stem ( s/l   Pel-car) stem with a lateral plate and multiple wires.     Thanks for taking the time today !   ME =0) ...

Knee Revision Prosthesis Type + Other ?
Dec 15, 2011

Patient had a total knee arthroplasty.  She has valgus alignment and limb length discrepancy.  Doctor is recommending revision.  He dictates: Our recommendation would be to likely pursue surgical management of the left total knee arthroplasty and revise this from a total knee arthroplasty into a ---------- prosthesis.  She is amenable to this plan especially since she has a valgus malalignment along with a limb length discrepancy of approximately 3 cm. I hear "bad-ock" or ...

X-rays Show The Right Knee Prosthesis To Be Well Seeded? Or Well Seated?
Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.   ...

Penile Scrotal Junction Or Penoscrotal Junction...
Jan 24, 2011

Which is correct.  Dictation text:  The region of the suspensory ligament in the penile scrotal junction is not well visualized ...

"Onex" Prosthesis
Feb 07, 2012

mitral valve replacement with an "Onex" prosthesis ...

T&A Procedure
Sep 18, 2010

Anyone heard of an Eve forceps?  Can't seem to find it anywhere.  I find EVE endoscope, but nothing for Eve forceps.  Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks ...

Procedure
Dec 08, 2011

S/L  Kocher-Kahtel procedure, mobilizing the pancreas  -- Kahtel is the problem child here!  TIA ...

FAT Procedure?
May 08, 2012

cardiac doc - "Patient post complex mitral valve repair - probably the FAT procedure"? (he spells it too) ...

SLP Procedure
Jun 22, 2012

for cervical dysplasia ...

NJA Procedure
Nov 22, 2012

Concerning below about how to report NJA, I was always told and still do it this way:  No work for 15 minutes, off clock, then I fill out a Remedy slip.  My CCM has not told us to do anything different.  Two weeks ago we had no work on a Saturday and I did it this way. ...

OOW Procedure?
Mar 31, 2015

I'm so confused. When OOW the most recent e-mail I had gotten said to clock out of production hours and back in under OOW for no more than 15 minutes as to not affect your line counts.... I am not seeing anywhere how to clock back in under OOW. I only see under tasks you can choose production, calls, etc. Can someone please explain how to do this so you aren't under production hours?? How do you all do it?? I have been OOW a few times and at 15 minutes each that would be 45 minutes and ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

CT Angiogram Procedure
Nov 24, 2009

Doctor is dicating a CT angiogram procedure.  He states that a larger gauge "ID" needed to be placed?  It sounds like ID.  Any suggestions?  ...

Cardiovascular Procedure
Feb 01, 2010

s/l  SA-HEE wire...   Appreciate any help.  Thank's for your time. ...

Stage Procedure?
Mar 27, 2010

This is a endarterectomy on a carotid artery.  s/l stage or maybe study procedure was done. ...

Bias Procedure
May 13, 2010

The patient is status post Bias or BIAS procedure for cholecystitis.  The doctor spells it with at least a capital B.  I can't find any reference to it.  Thanks.  ...

S/L WATTS PROCEDURE
Jun 16, 2010

the word s/l "Watts" procedure He is also going to need a ____procedure with mediastinoscopy to obtain a diagnosis of the lung mass ...

Ortho Procedure
Aug 09, 2010

s/l  tril op (?) procedure for extensor mechanism realignment of right knee thanks. ...

Coiling Procedure
Sep 02, 2010

They repeated the angiogram.  They noticed an evolving pseudoaneurysm.  For this reason, Dr. *** was brought into the case, and he performed a coiling of the pseudoaneurysm.  During this process, the patient received five units of intra-arterial tissue plasminogen activator times two, and post coiling angiogram of the s/l intracranial cecalation apparently looked very good. ...

LEEP Procedure
Sep 22, 2010

Question is s/l Lugall.  He used it twice and not quite sure what he is saying, but s/l Lou-gulll   GROSS PATHOLOGY:  s/l Lugall finds take up at the 12 o’clock position.  Biopsy slightly toward the 1 o’clock position.   PROCEDURE:  With the patient’s permission and proper time out the bivalve speculum was put in place and Lugall used and then cetacaine ... ...

VATS Procedure...see More
Oct 14, 2010

based upon minimal experience with VATS s/l manifplication procedure she should best be evaluated ... definately not just plication procedure. ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...