A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EGD help: viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below - ??

Posted: Oct 14, 2010

Here's the context:

...gastroscope was advanced into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.  It was withdrawn and retroflexed, viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below.  Duodenal aspirate for Giardia, along with duodenal biopsy for pathology, was taken.

cardium vs cardia - oldone

[ In Reply To ..]
Listen and see if you hear "cardia." Hope this helps.

He talks so fast, it could be cardia. - I slowed it down and it still could be either one.

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll go with cardia. He does say it in a couple of places, and in one instance I can hear "cardia" more clearly, but the other times it sounds more like cardium.

cardia of the stomach - eamb

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Penile Scrotal Junction Or Penoscrotal Junction...
Jan 24, 2011

Which is correct.  Dictation text:  The region of the suspensory ligament in the penile scrotal junction is not well visualized ...

CE (?) Junction
Jun 10, 2011

This is for a gastrointenstinal endoscopy and is the second time he has said CE junction.  I know GE junction, but I cannot find CE junction.  Is there such a thing?  I've listened very carefully it its definitely not "G"E...he's saying (without a doubt) CE junction.      ...

Consolent? Of The EG Junction
Apr 24, 2012

Wondering if anyone can help me with this word? Thank you so much. It s/l - con sul ant Examination of the esophagus revealed linear ulcerations of the distal esophagus becoming nearly (consolant) at the EG junction. ...

Lumbothoracic Junction? Is That A Word Or
Jun 26, 2010

Thanks everyone who looks. ...

S/l Metaphyseal *medadisil* Junction
Mar 21, 2011

....mild tenderness to palpation about the plantar lateral aspect of the fifth metatarsal metaphyseal S/L medadiosil junction. TIA   ...

Viewing Paycheck
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know where I view my paystub at? ...

Viewing Check Information
Dec 30, 2010

Have any of you folks gotten information about Utipro? - I think that's what it's called.  I have gotten email about the pay dates, but not about how or where to go in to view our check info. as we did with IPay.  Any info appreciated.  TX ...

Viewing Paychecks On MQ Site
Oct 19, 2011

I'm part of the eTransplus buyout by MQ and I'm still learning their system.  I thought I read somewhere that we can view our paychecks on Wednesdays before payday.  If so, where on the website can I do this?  I've sent an email to my supervisor but haven't heard back yet.   TIA ...

Is Anyone Else Having Problems Viewing The Posts? Sm
Oct 29, 2014

I just get the rules for posting and then a line that says Jul/Aug/Sep.   The October postings are not there. ...

Viewing Medquist Pay Stubs Early FYI....sm
Apr 20, 2011

For those of you who don't know (I just found this out myself a couple weeks ago) you can view this Friday's paycheck stub on Utilipro. They post them on the Wednesday before payday.   Your user name is your MQ email address and the password is the same password you use when you sign onto the MQ Central site. ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Viewing Problem With IE (Internet Explorer)
Mar 13, 2013

After a minor boards software update, you may experience problems viewing MTStars MT forums (not General boards) in IE (Internet Explorer). We are working to fix this issue ASAP. We'll update again when we have more info. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. MTStars Support Team.     ...

Anyone With Problems Viewing MTStars Page?
Jun 07, 2014

No problems getting to this site, but frequently where the list of messages/threads would be is blank. The MTStars banner, ads, and Navigation panel on the left are visible. I have to click on the Navigation board I want (ex. Word Help) multiple times before the threads appear. Also happens when creating a post or replying to one. If it is just me, I will tweak some this computer's settings. Wanted to check first. Thanks. ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...