A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V - nm

Posted: Jun 20, 2010

x

oops....got cut off... - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS VEIN GRAFT TO SUPERFICIAL ARTERY RIGHT LEG FASCIOTOMY ANTERIOR AND POSTERIOR COMPARTMENTS RIGHT LEG.

see msg - lb

[ In Reply To ..]
If they are to be listed:

1. RLE exploration with saphenous vein harvest.
2. Left leg reverse saphenous vein graft to superficial artery.
3. Right leg fasciotomy, anterior and posterior compartments of right leg.

It sounds like dictator just ran everything together. This is how I would type it, but I'm not entirely sure about #1 with the exploration, sounds like they would do an exploration to look for the saphenous vein. Well, I hope this helps somewhat. :P

Similar Messages:

Femoral-saphenous Juntion
Oct 29, 2010

Dr. dictates "Femoral-saphenous junction" but when i researched it - I only find Saphenofemoral junction...which would be correct? ...

"unresting" Of A Bulla, Left Lower Extremity
May 16, 2013

Thank you very much!!! ...

Left Lower Extremity "prosalite"?
Apr 05, 2011

I can't seem to get a good sound out of this.  Any clues? ...

Lower Extremity Examination
Jan 08, 2010

The lower extremities show marked peripheral varicosities.  There are also some excoriated lesions of the lower extremities with some mild scarring secondary to __s/l "thorabnitis". Any ideas?  This M.D. has a tendency to make up words, so he could be saying something totally different than how it sounds. Thanks  ...

Duplex Lower Extremity Bilateral?
Nov 27, 2009

Does anyone know if this is suppose to read "duplex lower extremity bilateral?" ...

Lower Extremity Exam- Digital Hair?
Feb 25, 2011

Is there a type of lower extremity exam that would be done called digital hair?  It s/l hair! DP and PT pulses are palpable bilateral.  Positive digital (hair) bilateral.  There are no lesions or lacerations noted bilateral.  Normal skin color, texture, and turgor bilateral.  It's an exam for a bunion deformity. Thanks. ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

On Bilateral Lower Extremity Exam, She Has 5/5 Gross Motor Strength For Hip Flexors, Abductors, Exte
Sep 05, 2013

I know "tiban" isn't correct.  What is it?  Thanks. ...

Upper And Lower Extremity Exam-sounds Like "crunch" Test?
Dec 12, 2009

upper and lower extremity exam-sounds like "crunch" test? ...

Lower-extremity Wound Care-S/L "Jello-O" Cast
Dec 15, 2013

I can't seem to find this listed anywhere.  It sounds pretty clear...does anyone know the correct spelling or does the dictator actually mean "Jell-O"-?!  ...

Left Upper Extremity Was Prepped With S/l Prevail
Apr 03, 2013

and then draped in a sterile fashion. S/L either prevail, prebale, etc.  Thanks! ...

Lower Extremity "dot Flow Or Dop Full" Evaluation
May 10, 2010

The patient just had a femoropopliteal bypass, and they are considering the same for the other leg.  Thanks.  ...

S/l "les-a-icks" Test. Lower Extremity Concentration.
Jun 11, 2010

Any ideas? I am not as familiar with this area. I don't even know what to google anymore. :( ...

Deviated "strange" Into The Left Basal Vein Of Rosenthal,
Oct 25, 2011

On MRA of brain with AVM.  The arterial supply is predominantly from the left anterior choroidal artery, with smaller contributions arising from the left posterior choroidal artery and lenticulostriate perforating vessels.  There is a deviated "strange" into the left basal vein of Rosenthal, left thalamostriate vein, and left anterior septal veins. ...

S/L "florid" Left Lower Lobe Pneumonia.sm TIA!
Aug 24, 2011

Pt recovering from left lower lobe pneumonia. S/L "florid" left lower lobe infiltrate ...

"charmus" Of The Left Lower Leg Resulting In DVT
Oct 12, 2010

Unfortunately there is crackling, so I can't tell what he's saying.  Full sentence:  "He has had a previous (s/l charmus) of the left lower leg resulting in DVT and then pulmonary infarct." Thanks! ...

Common Bile Duct Exploration
Dec 15, 2011

This is for doing a common bile duct exploration:  The common bile duct is slightly enlarged.  No other s/l piditive obstructive lesions are demonstrated.    Thanks for any help! ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Reverse ______ To The LAD?
May 19, 2011

s/l reverse saphening?  I know that is not it but have no idea what it could be! ...

I Was Just Not Trying To Reverse Anything, Thinking
Mar 10, 2015

this really is getting ridiculous with what is getting marked off as major.  So I requested a reversal on something....what happens next?  It said it was submitted.  How will I know what the outcome is?  Will I get an email or will I have to go back to Fiesa and check on that job specifically?   ...

Reverse Something For Peri-infarct Ischemia
Mar 11, 2014

Dictator says, "...with small amounts of (something sounding like "reverse flow") peri-infarct ischemia. Help? ...

Lung CA: No Plan For "till Harvest".
Dec 22, 2010

At this time, there is no plan to proceed with surgery for resection of 1 of the lesions for "til" harvest. ...

Apicus Vein
Nov 04, 2009

apicus vein of heart?? ...

Anonamate Vein?
Jan 25, 2010

This is an operative report with a preop and postop diagnosis of Anterior mediastinal theratoma with airway obstruction and esophageal obstruction. Dissection then went to the cephalad aspect of the tumor, and a clamp used to delineate it, and the tumor was freed of the tissue overlying the anonamate vein. ...

Self Vein Transposition
May 04, 2011

Self vein transposition to left brachial artery ...

Along The Same Vein As The QA Discussion Below, Here's An Example Of An
Sep 03, 2011

unnecessary blank.  This is before I ever even start to listen to the report... In the medication list: _____ 0.4 mg sublingually p.r.n. chest pain. NOW, I don't care how badly the dictator butchered the word, it is OBVIOUS what this blank should be even WITHOUT listening to the dictation.  Any MT worth a dime, would be able to deduce what the doctor was saying.  There is more to this job than simply typing what you hear!  ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Sounds Like.....vein Of Kelly???
Dec 13, 2011

never mind ...

S/l Christmas Tree Was Placed Distally In The Vein
Jul 14, 2010

Any help on this one? ...