A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lung CA: No plan for "till harvest". - traci

Posted: Dec 22, 2010

At this time, there is no plan to proceed with surgery for resection of 1 of the lesions for "til" harvest.

Could you be hearing "cell harvest?" - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

:D Thats it, thanks! - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

Should I Change Till To Until?
Sep 29, 2011

I always considered "till" to refer to the act of plowing earth and have always changed it to until, but now I don't know if this is correct. Also, do you change "though" to "although"?  (I'm not talking about when someone says "even though", but when they say something like, "Though the prosthesis seemed a bit too long"   Any thoughts?       ...

Counting Down The Days Till I Am Out Of Here
Oct 05, 2012

Another morning spent losing money filling in blanks for the Indians because they will not even TRY and their QA people just shunt the work on to me, well the end is in sight.  I have an escape plan and in 7 months or less I will be done with MT forever.  And I'm never going to look back either.  I knew it was time to get out the day I realized how completely insignificant being a medical transcription is.  I used to think it was an important job, but a few months ago I ...

I Wish Those Laid Off From April Till Now
Aug 15, 2013

Care to elaborate on some things.  I'm trying to figure out a pattern to the layoffs.   When were you let go? What tier level? Higher end of tier pay or lower end? What region? How many hours? Was it a state that they had to pay up to 4 hours? There has to be a pattern to all of this, and it could help those of us hanging by a thread. ...

Wait Till You Read The New Rah-rah Fiesta Email.
Jun 02, 2014

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!Roma-roma-mamaa!Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! NOT! ...

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Lung Anatomy S/l Pickoff
Sep 01, 2010

Doc says:  "There was an obvious tumor mass just above the left upper lobe s/l pickoff."  I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a real term or slang or if I'm hearing it totally wrong. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Question On Lung Scan
Jan 25, 2011

S/L --- V/Q lung scan showed quantitative perfusion "aspaud" right lobe .... Any clues? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l Thora-lung Chest Tube?...nm
Jul 23, 2010

...nm ...

Lung Clear And Symmetrical Without S/l Domus Or Domes
Dec 17, 2009

So I'm typing away, minding my own business, and this doc says:  "The lungs are clear and symmetrical without s/l domus/domis/or maybe domes."  The only thing I was able to find was something about the domes of the diaphragm. Can anyone clue me in as to what this means?  ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Oncology Upper Lobe FDG S/l Abbott Lung Lesion
Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Ever Heard Of "leaning" For Treatment Of Lung Secretions?
Apr 22, 2011

Doc has performed bronchoscopy and then says:  "Therapeutic bronchoscopy done with copious amount of secretions; will attempt s/l leaning."  Later he says, "Unable to lean; will attempt each day." What is this? Is it "leaning" the patient so the secretions will drain? ...

Anyone Here Have UHC HRA Plan?
Oct 01, 2012

I'm just curious as to how it works, as I may have to sign up for it at the end of the year.  How does the HRA account work and how do you get access to the funds when you need them?  I think I understand everything beyond that.  Just curious how the account is set up and how to get access to it.  ...

This Is My Plan-
Aug 28, 2013

I will check for work during my schedule. Work it if possible, if not, just use the no wrk excused absence comment. I am not going to work around the clock to try and make it up. Ridiculous. If you want to, that is okay, but seems crazy to ask people to do this.  Why don't the supervisors/TSMs have a call about this. We get an email, but never anyone to tell us directly about a change. I just cannot believe that they expect employees to try and make up the time. ...

New Pay Plan...cant We....sm
Oct 15, 2014

Cant we all write the guys who are on the e-mail we all got if in fact this turns out to be something bad? Flood their emails and desks? Ya know its too bad we cant get together 500+ MLS and go on strike... I would do it. If a ton of us went on strike and demanded fair wages and changes, with noone typing their reports for 48+ hours I think they'd listen. It kind of sounds like the pay will be the same even if they lower the base..... b/c if they lower the base rate but you get a tad extra ...

New Pay Plan...? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

Sounds like they are taking out the LPH requirements? Or am I the only 1 thinking this? Sounds like they take out the requirement for LPH. Now your lines may drop due to focusing more on QA/blanks/rereading,etc.  Normally that would lower your lines and lower your pay. Now it will lower your lines BUT you will send less to Q and have less mistakes so your pay will ultimately stay the same. This is how I am taking all of this. The only thing I am not getting is if we are going to have a base ...

New Pay Plan
Nov 30, 2014

Been thinking about this, and it's obvious we are all pretty much sunk. I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to post any info on getting financial assistance to learn another trade/skill. Am thinking pharmacy tech or medical assistant. Seems to me there is a government program that may help out with tuition/expenses, but cannot remember what it's called. Thanks in advance.   ...

The Plan
Dec 06, 2014

My son, who has a Master's Degree in Math, took a look at the 7-page explanation of the new compensation plan.   He said it was very confusing.  What the  ?    Not even a math expert can understand it?   Really?  I'm at a loss ;( ...