A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l status post periciferal hernia repair nm - jj

Posted: Nov 14, 2009

xx

never mind - jj

[ In Reply To ..]
paraesophageal hernia repair

Similar Messages:

Incisional Hernia Status Post Procedure For S/l Heparin Reinforcement?
Oct 14, 2009

I am not familiar with incisional hernia procedures, but I don't think Heparin fits here, does it?  What else could it be?  Incisional hernia status post procedure for s/l heparin reinforcement of his aorta.  ...

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair
Jun 25, 2014

doc is talking about infant inguinal hernia repair and says   He did have bilateral incisions on his abdomen with the s/l adhedoderms still in situ. - would think it is a brand name stitch or something, any help would be appreciated.  ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

S/l Continental Lumbar Hernia Repair
Aug 11, 2014

doc keeps saying what sounds like "continental" lumbar hernia repair and for the life of me I can't find anything like that. It doesn't really sound like contralateral though there are bilateral lumbar hernias and they're doing a staged procedure. Anyone got any ideas?? TIA!! ...

Ventral Hernia Repair With Mesh
Oct 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this doctor is saying! Please help. "This was palpated in the (superior osectivar?!) incision, and the incision actually needed to be extended several mm to facilitate dissection. ...

MYOPIC And Orifice In Hernia Repair Surgery
Nov 19, 2010

I am typing an op report on hernia repair.  MD says "Mesh was then brought out to cover the entire MYOPIC and the orifice." ...

Kruger? Mesh, Umbilical Hernia Repair
Jan 10, 2011

Anyone heard of something like "Kruger" mesh for repair of umbilical hernias?  Thanks, essmom ...

PMH: Hernia Repair With S/l *some Cube Extraction* And GE Reflux. See Msg
Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux.  this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Polypropylene Mesh For Hernia Repair S/l Dayvon
Dec 29, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair using s/l "dayvon" polypropylene mesh     ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

S/l "ocalgia" After A Hernia Repair In A Urology Report
Jul 07, 2011

Please help!  I'm finishing up a urology report and the MD is saying the patient had s/l "ocalgia" after a hernia repair.  Can't seem to find anything remoted similar to this after a bunch of searches! Much appreciated! ...

Hernia Repair - Sounds Like Cookal Oval Or Google Oval?
Sep 16, 2013

Inguinal hernia surgery repair with what sounds like cookal oval or google oval.  Tried gastric stedman's book and term wasn't linked with oval.  Not incredibly familiar with surgery equipment. Thanks ...

Question On Post Vs Status Post
Oct 22, 2009

Sometimes I'm not sure what to do when they say "post" ... something. I know if it is postauricular (for example), it is attached ... but how about post aneurysmal surgery?  It does not seem like it would be attached.  - Is it proper to leave it stand-alone or should I change it to status post ... or actually attach it? Thanks in advance!!  ...

Status Post
May 07, 2012

Plz tell me which one of these are correct/appropirate to use with "status post"   The patient is four months' status post  surgery or The patient is four-month status post surgery   thnx,   Syd   ...

PE Status Post GFF
Jun 29, 2012

The patient has abdominal aortic aneurysm, myocardial infarction x4, PE status post GFF?   ? PE status post GFF ?   Thanks.  :) ...

Abbreviating Status Post
Nov 29, 2010

I was just wondering if anyone has had to abbreviate status post before? One of my docs says " s slash p" for it, and I don't know if I should capitalize the s and p or not. Any thoughts? I cannot find any info on this anywhere! ...

Pt Is 2 Weeks Status-post S/l NUA
Jan 23, 2011

x ...

Status Post Right S/l Neoplexy
Oct 13, 2011

This is listed in the impression section of an office note, but there is no reference made to it elsewhere in the report for context.  It is a cardiac office note.  ...

Status Post Instemming?
May 01, 2012

history of coronary artery disease status post "instemming" in 2011. I have never heard this, cannot figure it out, anyone??? ...

Comma Before Status Post?
Aug 10, 2012

He has hydrocephalus, status post VP shunt.  Is it correct to put a comma before status post or best to leave it out?  As I work longer, I realize I need to brush up on my grammar.  Thanks for the help. ...

Status Post S/l Laptos Bunioectomy
May 13, 2010

s/l laptos bunionectomy ...

Perforated Diverticulitis, Status Post ??
Jun 15, 2012

sounds like "ELOP sigmoid resection" procedure. ...

Drug - Status Post CHOP, Currently On S/l *trendel
Oct 30, 2009

Patient with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, status post CHOP, currently on s/l *trendel* ...

Status Post VATS And S/l Voyage Biopsies
Aug 10, 2011

"The patient is status post VATS and s/l voyage biopsies of the right upper lobe." I can't find anything about "voyage" biopsies, though I have seen entries about the "voyage" of rogue cancer cells. Anyone come across this before? Any help greatly appreciated. ...

Pt Is Status-post CMC Arthroplasty. Patient Had Her Cast Removed And Was Going To Be Placed In A Sp
Jan 19, 2010

x ...

Patient Is Status-post I&D Of A **dermatoma** Of The Left Knee
Aug 31, 2011

My first thought is hematoma but really sounds like a Derm..... Thanks ...

History Of Breath Sick At Cancer, Status Post Mastectomy.
Jul 31, 2010