A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Doc is dictating s/l boc ta lict hernia - Lynn

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

Doc is dictating s/l boc ta lict hernia...any ideas? 

Bochdalek's possibly ?? nm - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Hernia - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
It is spelled "Bochdalek" hernia.

Thank you! - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

Similar Messages:

S/l POV Hernia??
Feb 07, 2012

s/l POV hernia?? ...

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Type Of Hernia?
Aug 30, 2011

I'm working on an operative report w/ a patient that has a s/l eventual hernia.  I have no clue what he's saying, and he says it over and over...it always sounds the same.  Does anyone have any ideas? ...

S/l Fe-con-tenny Hernia
Oct 01, 2011

16-yo female w/right groin bulge Not ventral. Not femoral. Help? ...

Hernia Incarcerans?
Nov 21, 2011

Surgery for umbilical hernia. Surgeon says incarcerans contains omentum. Obviously incarcerans means contents in a hernial defect, but incarcerans is found nowhere, Google doesn't even get one hit, not in any of my reference books, old or new. Anyone out there able to document this word as actually existing? Thanks! ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Bookdalec Hernia?
May 23, 2012

Fairly clear - any suggestions??  Long day! ...

Spigelian Hernia
Sep 11, 2012

Spigelian - capitalized or not?  I know it's named after a person, but I find it both ways - capped and uncapped. What say you pros? ...

Hernia Surgery
Mar 15, 2013

Transcribing hernia surgery- Physician says what sounds like PSO was placed and engaged or maybe PS hose ??  Any ideas ? ...

S/l Day-Novo Umbilical Hernia
Oct 12, 2009

xx ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

Umbilical Frontal Hernia?
Sep 10, 2010

Is there such a thing as a umbilical (frontal?) hernia.  ...

Parastomal Or Peristomal Hernia
Oct 12, 2011

parastomal or peristomal hernia. Thanks ...

Ventral Hernia Mesh
Sep 20, 2012

2 syllable word s/l "suffer" mesh.  Any ideas? ...

Pan-abdominal Ventral Hernia?
Jan 31, 2013

HI   Is Pan-abdominal ventral hernia correct?  ...

Types Of Diaphragmatic Hernia
Sep 27, 2013

Okay.. weird one.. the dictation says, there is a moderate sized ......... sounds like "direct site" type diaphragmatic hernia..   any clues?  the dictator is very mumbly here.. Thanks! ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair
Jun 25, 2014

doc is talking about infant inguinal hernia repair and says   He did have bilateral incisions on his abdomen with the s/l adhedoderms still in situ. - would think it is a brand name stitch or something, any help would be appreciated.  ...

Hiatal Hernia Type 4 Or IV? Nm
Oct 01, 2014

xx ...

Abdomen Right S/l Bowteleck Hernia. ~I Have No Clue~ TIA
Nov 17, 2009

xx ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

Pre-hydrated ? - Abdominal Incisional Hernia
Feb 24, 2011

Does anyone know what this could be? S/l per-per-di-cal A 7.6 x 15.2 cm sheet of Sepramesh was marked on its absorbable surface with multiple interrupted 0 Vicryl sutures and pre-hydrated (___). thanks ...

S/l Continental Lumbar Hernia Repair
Aug 11, 2014

doc keeps saying what sounds like "continental" lumbar hernia repair and for the life of me I can't find anything like that. It doesn't really sound like contralateral though there are bilateral lumbar hernias and they're doing a staged procedure. Anyone got any ideas?? TIA!! ...

Ventral Hernia Repair With Mesh
Oct 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this doctor is saying! Please help. "This was palpated in the (superior osectivar?!) incision, and the incision actually needed to be extended several mm to facilitate dissection. ...

Indirect Inguinal Hernia Word Help
Feb 11, 2015

"Hernia lies anteromedial to the _________ of the cord contents." S/L precursor Doc says the same thing a few times during the report "______ of the cord contents." Sounds like "precusors of the cord contents." Any help appreciated. Thanks! ...

S/l Status Post Periciferal Hernia Repair Nm
Nov 14, 2009

xx ...

MYOPIC And Orifice In Hernia Repair Surgery
Nov 19, 2010

I am typing an op report on hernia repair.  MD says "Mesh was then brought out to cover the entire MYOPIC and the orifice." ...

Kruger? Mesh, Umbilical Hernia Repair
Jan 10, 2011

Anyone heard of something like "Kruger" mesh for repair of umbilical hernias?  Thanks, essmom ...

Inguinal Hernia With 3DMax Mesh - How Is It Tacked?
Mar 18, 2011

Bard 3DMax left medium mesh was inserted uncurled and tacked on the superior edge using (___) from the anterior superior iliac spine to the pubis with good coverage. s/l it ends in "fix" or chlorofix or thorofix or ...thicks instead of fix. This could be a long shot in asking but I thought perhaps there might be a certain type of something that is used to tack it.  It doesn't s/l suture.  Thanks. ...

PMH: Hernia Repair With S/l *some Cube Extraction* And GE Reflux. See Msg
Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux.  this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Polypropylene Mesh For Hernia Repair S/l Dayvon
Dec 29, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair using s/l "dayvon" polypropylene mesh     ...