A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hernia repair - sounds like cookal oval or google oval? - ClinicMT

Posted: Sep 16, 2013

Inguinal hernia surgery repair with what sounds like cookal oval or google oval.  Tried gastric stedman's book and term wasn't linked with oval.  Not incredibly familiar with surgery equipment. Thanks

what's the whole sentence, please - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

See message - ClinicMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Open preperitoneal right inguinal hernia repair with a small _____

Bard ® Composix® Kugel® Extra Large Oval, 8.7â x 10.7â - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Bard ® Composix® Kugel® Extra Large Oval, 8.7â x 10.7â,

Similar Messages:

Hernia Repair
Jun 01, 2010

Dr. has dictated "go ahead and proceed with (s/l rainy-oh) hernia repair." help? TIA ...

Need Help With Hernia Repair
Dec 12, 2011

The preperitoneum was taken down. The hernia was indeed medial to the epigastric vessels. The preperitoneal fat was further reduced. The hernia sac was completely reduced out of that area. A space was then created in the preperitoneum. A 4 x 6 inch Composix mesh was then introduced, secured to the ileopubic tract laterally and then also medially. The peritoneum was then closed over this with additional absorbable tacks. He tolerated this quite well. I'm not finding "preperitoneum" anywhere ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair, Thanks For Any Help Sm
Nov 17, 2009

With the preperitoneal contents replaced into the preperitoneal space, the preperitoneal space was then developed.  Then using the ___ s/l "calves ear" mesh, Prolene, this was placed into this defect with the balloon blown up and the mesh then affixed to the fascial edges circumferentially with 0 Vicryl suture. ...

Inguinal Hernia Repair
Jun 25, 2014

doc is talking about infant inguinal hernia repair and says   He did have bilateral incisions on his abdomen with the s/l adhedoderms still in situ. - would think it is a brand name stitch or something, any help would be appreciated.  ...

Hernia Repair Mesh S/l Qvar? Nm
Jan 06, 2011

nm ...

S/l Continental Lumbar Hernia Repair
Aug 11, 2014

doc keeps saying what sounds like "continental" lumbar hernia repair and for the life of me I can't find anything like that. It doesn't really sound like contralateral though there are bilateral lumbar hernias and they're doing a staged procedure. Anyone got any ideas?? TIA!! ...

Ventral Hernia Repair With Mesh
Oct 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this doctor is saying! Please help. "This was palpated in the (superior osectivar?!) incision, and the incision actually needed to be extended several mm to facilitate dissection. ...

S/l Status Post Periciferal Hernia Repair Nm
Nov 14, 2009

xx ...

MYOPIC And Orifice In Hernia Repair Surgery
Nov 19, 2010

I am typing an op report on hernia repair.  MD says "Mesh was then brought out to cover the entire MYOPIC and the orifice." ...

Kruger? Mesh, Umbilical Hernia Repair
Jan 10, 2011

Anyone heard of something like "Kruger" mesh for repair of umbilical hernias?  Thanks, essmom ...

PMH: Hernia Repair With S/l *some Cube Extraction* And GE Reflux. See Msg
Feb 22, 2012

PMH - Hernia repair with ___________ and GE reflux.  this is just listed in PMH so no other hx.  it sounds like some cube extraction or traction.  I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Polypropylene Mesh For Hernia Repair S/l Dayvon
Dec 29, 2014

Umbilical hernia repair using s/l "dayvon" polypropylene mesh     ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

S/l "ocalgia" After A Hernia Repair In A Urology Report
Jul 07, 2011

Please help!  I'm finishing up a urology report and the MD is saying the patient had s/l "ocalgia" after a hernia repair.  Can't seem to find anything remoted similar to this after a bunch of searches! Much appreciated! ...

Sounds Like "cowgall Membrane" Referring To Mesh For Hernia
Feb 19, 2011

mesh material had "cowgall membrane" on one side ...

Sounds Like "Bochdalek" Hernia
Aug 24, 2010

Radiology, CT scan. "The patient has a "Bochdalek" hernia. ...

Google Ads
Nov 04, 2009

I'm getting very irritated.  Every time I try to reply to a post, the stupid Google Ad line with MT and transcribe links is right in the middle of the message area and I can't see what I type.  Has anybody else had this problem and how did you fix it?  The only time this doesn't appear is when I post a new message.  ...

Google Help
Apr 26, 2010

I've managed to somehow screw up Google.  It used to auto-complete as I entered what I was looking for, and suddenly that's gone.  I didn't realize how much I depended on that feature.  Any suggestions?  ...

Google
Jan 20, 2011

Have you ever seen those crime/murder mystery shows where the FBI confiscate the suspect's computer to see what they were doing the days, weeks and months before the murder?  I don't know about you, but I would have a LOT of explaining to do if that was me.  When I'm at work, I have done some Google searches that would really raise some eyebrows if I was accused of something sinister.  ...

What's Up With Google?
May 28, 2012

Has anyone gotten a pop-up when opening Google asking if you want to only view secure websites.  This is a first for me. ...

Google MT
May 06, 2014

Does anyone know what happened to Google MT?  Right now all I get are ads when I search.  I rely heavily on this site and will miss it if truly gone.  ...

S/l POV Hernia??
Feb 07, 2012

s/l POV hernia?? ...

Does Anyone Else Hate The New Way Google Is Set Up
Sep 09, 2010

I've been trying to get used to it for awhile now but I just hate it.  It's got a column to the left with the same buttons on the top.  I just absolutely hate the new way they have it set up with all my search results being pushed to the middle of my screen.  I'm looking for a different search engine now.  I don't care for dogpile.  I got onto Bling (?) once but it's looks like google.  When something works why can't they leave things a ...

Whats Up With Google Lately?
Sep 28, 2010

Is is just me (virus, perhaps?), or has anyone else noted a sudden change in the way Google searches for things lately? In the past week or so, when I type in something to look up with Google, I keep getting "redirected" to another search page.  Worse, it's usually a page that doesn't have clear search options.  I had this happen just now when I Googled the name of a hospital so I could go to its homepage, pull up "Find a Physician", and verify the spelling of a physician&# ...

What Happened To The Old Google?
Oct 15, 2010

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the quotes and wildcard search don't seem to be working with Google anymore, or at least not as well as it used to before? Anyone else noticed this? Also, what's with the new layout? Anyone miss the old Google? ...

Does Anyone Use Google Chrome?
Jan 16, 2012

I hesistated to download it because at first there were a lot of bugs in it.  How does it work now?  Like it better than plain Google?  Thanks! ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Is Anyone Having Problems With Google.com
Mar 12, 2012

I can get to google.com but when I put something in the box it does not budge.  Anyone else having this problem.   ...

Google Bar Question
May 09, 2014

Okay, a funny thing happened. I've lost my white Google field at the top of my screen. My Google toolbar IS enabled. I have disabled it, then re-enabled it just to see what would happen and I still have no Google search option at the top of my screen. The area is there, but there's no Google name or white Google field, just blank with a little x there. When I hit the x, it gives me the option of disabling. My husband and I share this computer, and he has a separate profile, and ther ...

Trouble With Google?
Nov 25, 2014

Anyone having trouble with Google searches from your document and Control+P function? ...