A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ostomy bag with "clear and frank" stool. - ??

Posted: Aug 17, 2012

The enterocutaneous fistula is draining into the ostomy bag with clear and frank stool in the bag.

yes it can be both - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
Stool can contain enough water that it can be clear enough to be seen through.

Or it can be compact enough to be "frank" (meaning definite, clearly defined).

Maybe clearly frank stool? sm - Old stool expert.

[ In Reply To ..]
Frank means obvious. If it were clear it wouldn't be obvious it was stool.

Similar Messages:

Frank Ecchymosis Or Frank Ecchymosis
Apr 29, 2010

is it 'frank' ecchymosis, or 'Frank' ecchymosis? cap or not to cap... ...

O Frank Turner Guide
Jul 07, 2014

In an Op report, hip replacement the term sounds like O-Frank Turner guide.  Can not find this term.  Has anyone heard of this?   "The O-Frank Turner guide was used to check alignment" ...

Problems With Her Ostomy Appliance S/l "teeting"?
Nov 30, 2010

Help! I'm stuck :( ...

Stool....
Dec 18, 2009

it sounds like he is saying "gyak" and it is pertaining to stool, "the stool is light brown and gyak negative."     Any suggestions???     ...

Stool Cultures
Jun 22, 2010

Dr. says he is going to obtain stool studies such as cultures, s/l paul-aze, guaiac, and O&P ...

Help With A Word - Noanotic Stool
Feb 10, 2010

Doctor dicated:  The patient developed (sounds like -noanotic) stool.  Causing the patient to be transferred to a hospital. (In a nursing home) ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

Flashing-positive Stool ?? Nm
Nov 17, 2011

x ...

Infectious Disease Stool Culture S/l Rightsing
Apr 09, 2010

This is a patent with a high white cell count being seen by infectious disease doc.  The sentence is:  "Bacterial stool cultures have been done and pending.  He will need a s/l rightsing of the stool." Any ideas? ...

Consul (?) Stool Softener/fiber Product
Oct 18, 2011

Doc is saying she takes consul (?) on a regular basis for her constipation?  Cannot find it.  Thanks!!!!!!!! ...

"Mucusy Stool" Correct When Dictated?
Feb 24, 2012

Cannot find any reference to the spelling of "mucusy." ...

Gastro Doc Says " I Am Concerned Regarding S/l "profya" Given His Gray-colored Stool.
Feb 10, 2010

Want To Clear This Up For Myself
May 21, 2010

Could somebody clear up for me what the difference between clinic and acute care are? Is clinic referring to offices? ...

CCS Vs. CPC - To Clear This Up - Sm
Nov 20, 2011

I get tired of reading that hospitals only want CCS credentials.  That completely depends on the hospital.  What should be said is INPATIENT coding is CCS and OUTPATIENT is CPC.  A local government hospital here only wants CPC.  A huge, huge, well-known hospital in my area takes both CPC and CCS because they do so much of BOTH.    Someone coming here for information on becoming a coder should find out where they want to work and what type of coding credential tha ...

Does Anyone Use Clear Wireless?
Dec 09, 2010

It seems very fast and I believe it has a DSL cable. Has anyone used this? I am so tired of TWC, too expensive for what you get. ...

Using Clear Wireless Vs Dsl
Oct 12, 2011

I have been tempted to switch to Clear Wireless after seeing how fast it works on my daughter's computer. Does anyone have any experience using it for IC work with trascription? ...

CCT/Clear Choice
May 18, 2012

any info good or bad appreciated.    Thank you ...

Anyone Know Anything About Clear Choice?
Oct 02, 2013

I see they have an ad on the other site and don't see their name often so I'm hopeful! ...

This New Plan Is As Clear As Mud
Dec 04, 2014

Not only is this confusing to me but I feel like I'm getting screwed.   ...

MAKE MYSELF CLEAR
Jan 31, 2015

Dear MM TSM, TSA, PC, manager, work flow lead, whoever you are.... STOP SENDING ME SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT.  My own is backed up, I WILL NOT DO SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT WHEN MY OWN IS BACKED UP.  You are freaking irritating the hell out of me and I don't work Saturdays to do someone elses account ESPECIALLY if my account is back up.  STOP SENDING ME ACCOUNTS THAT I DO NOT KNOW, THAT I WILL MAKE MISTAKES ON AND THAT WILL CAUSE MY LINE COUNT TO DROP TO NOTHING.  UGH!!! I wish t ...

S/l "gibillous" Stool??
Sep 09, 2014

Having trouble getting this word... patient has IBS and one of the symptoms mentioned sounds like "gibillous" stool? I thought maybe bilious but I clearly hear a g in there. The phrase is that the patient's stool is "sometimes ____, sometimes thin, soft and ribbony." Any ideas? This is a long dictation so I have a little while before I'll be done. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - *****
Feb 10, 2010

If you want information on Clear Choice Transcription out of Pittsburgh please search the archives for Davis Transcription.  **** had been kicked out of her own company and started a new one, Clear Choice Transcription.  Don't be fooled by this con artist and her side kick,****.   Davis Transcription is now run by a reputable business owner and the name changed to tMedica.     **** No names, please.  Email names if you wish. **** ...

Clear Choice And Pearson
Feb 09, 2011

Does anyone know anything about these two companies (work atmosphere, size of company, pay on time, etc., any helpful information)?  I noticed that Clear Choice has openings for editors, but I'm wondering if they're QA editor or VR editor positions.  From the pay rate advertised, I'm thinking VR editors.  Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide. ...

Software To Clear Up Speech
Oct 27, 2011

does anyone know if there is software to clear up speech dictation, sometimes i have trouble wth getting the correct words   Thanks! ...

Amphion-steer Clear
Apr 17, 2012

To anyone even thinking of signing with Amphion - steer clear !!  This company totally sucks.  Most all accounts are now VR and the platforms being used, and there are several, SUCK.  You better know all platforms though because if you think you can take time off when your primary account runs out of work, you are wrong, and they do run out of work constantly because of consistently overhiring.  Then they stick you on another account whether you've worked on it before or ...

Clear Choice Transcription?
Aug 10, 2012

Wondered if anyone knew if this is a legit company.  Are they good to work for? ...

Let's Be Clear About Hands-on Managers
Oct 13, 2012

http://forum.mtstars.com/434118.html They are a significant part of the problem.  Along with upper levels they possess no ethics and apparently also lack cartilaginous tissue in the C-T-L spines to stand up and say they have ethics and will not go along with the unethical/illegal BS upper level suggests/dictates to them.  They have a choice and choose wrong.  They could stand together in numbers and say NO.  You think upper level is going to find enough people to replace ...

Clear Choice Transcription
Dec 14, 2012

I have recently seen several ads posted for Clear Choice Transcription.  I see that now they are seeking new grads for these positions.  I personally always like to know if there are red flags, etc. before I accept an offer.  I felt the need to share my experience with the company.  There is one manager who basically runs the show.  Myself and a friend were both completely bullied by her for doing nothing short of trying to learn our job.  If questions are asked, there are very abrasive an ...

CCT (Clear Choice Transcription)
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone every had problems with this company? I have recently and am just wondering if this is how they do business? I have been an MT for 30+ years and have not encountered this before. ...

Clear Choice Transcription Pay?
Dec 03, 2013

How is Clear Choice's pay when being paid by the audio minute and working in the EMR system?  How much can be expected to be made daily on something like this working only 4 hours?  ...