A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

consul (?) stool softener/fiber product - Redhead

Posted: Oct 18, 2011

Doc is saying she takes consul (?) on a regular basis for her constipation?  Cannot find it.  Thanks!!!!!!!!

Konsyl - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Drug Or Product?
Dec 19, 2010

Doing a report on an aneurysmal bone cyst and doc spells (which I know better than to believe them!) "Finally, 10 mL of Noriun as well as bone cement was made up and then used to fill the void as comprehensively as possible."  I cannot verify in my Drake & Drake or by doing a Google search. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? Thanks, ...

Saw My First Point-and-click EMR Finished Product.
Jan 06, 2013

I had to request a medical report for myself and oh dear lord what a mess that point-and-click stuff is. They check all items in a ROS and the thing throws it all together in giant run-on sentences, separating everything by a comma, and leaving weird spaces everywhere. There's no consistency anywhere in how it makes things look, i.e. in a numbered list that has 1., 2., etc., putting one space after the period after the number and the next one putting 2 spaces, then back to 1 space, then may ...

So, Is This Correct, M-Modal Is A Medquist Product...or Confused?
Dec 05, 2011

I have gathered that there is a connection from info on here that M-Modal is part of the medquist group... and also Epic... which is pretty much the death march for us and work...of all the things that scare me... Epic is the worst, as far as taking the work from us.  FAST!! ...

Stool....
Dec 18, 2009

it sounds like he is saying "gyak" and it is pertaining to stool, "the stool is light brown and gyak negative."     Any suggestions???     ...

Dictaphone's Speech Product- Does Anyone Really Make Any Money On This Platform?
Feb 19, 2010

I have always used eScription which is a much friendiler platform. This is the first time I have used this program and I'll be lucky to make $50 a day.  I realize it is something new for me, but from those who use it regularly, am many lines can you average an hour. I need some hope here. ...

Lost Serial Product Number For Olympus DSS Player Pro V.3.3
May 02, 2010

My computer crashed this weekend and I had to run out and get a whole one. The problem that I am running into is trying to install the Olympus DSS Player Pro v.3.3 on the new computer, and I lost the serial product number in order to register it.  The software won't load without this key code.  Does anyone have one on hand or have any suggestion?  I don't want to go out and buy another one for $200.00 bucks or more since that was what I paid the first time around.   ...

Stool Cultures
Jun 22, 2010

Dr. says he is going to obtain stool studies such as cultures, s/l paul-aze, guaiac, and O&P ...

Help With A Word - Noanotic Stool
Feb 10, 2010

Doctor dicated:  The patient developed (sounds like -noanotic) stool.  Causing the patient to be transferred to a hospital. (In a nursing home) ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

Flashing-positive Stool ?? Nm
Nov 17, 2011

x ...

Infectious Disease Stool Culture S/l Rightsing
Apr 09, 2010

This is a patent with a high white cell count being seen by infectious disease doc.  The sentence is:  "Bacterial stool cultures have been done and pending.  He will need a s/l rightsing of the stool." Any ideas? ...

Dictated, "heart Rate To Blood Pressure Product Is 29, 920." I'm Not Sure
Jul 25, 2014

29/920 or 29:920???   Just not familiar with this.  Thanks! ...

"Mucusy Stool" Correct When Dictated?
Feb 24, 2012

Cannot find any reference to the spelling of "mucusy." ...

Ostomy Bag With "clear And Frank" Stool.
Aug 17, 2012

The enterocutaneous fistula is draining into the ostomy bag with clear and frank stool in the bag. ...

Gastro Doc Says " I Am Concerned Regarding S/l "profya" Given His Gray-colored Stool.
Feb 10, 2010

S/l "gibillous" Stool??
Sep 09, 2014

Having trouble getting this word... patient has IBS and one of the symptoms mentioned sounds like "gibillous" stool? I thought maybe bilious but I clearly hear a g in there. The phrase is that the patient's stool is "sometimes ____, sometimes thin, soft and ribbony." Any ideas? This is a long dictation so I have a little while before I'll be done. ...