A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

stool cultures - naynay

Posted: Jun 22, 2010

Dr. says he is going to obtain stool studies such as cultures, s/l paul-aze, guaiac, and O&P

pH - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
-

Similar Messages:

Cultures Grew S/l Stentrous Flumonas
Apr 06, 2010

he says antibiotics were changed because cultures grew s/l stentrous flumonas... the patient has osteomyelitis.  TIA  ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Stool....
Dec 18, 2009

it sounds like he is saying "gyak" and it is pertaining to stool, "the stool is light brown and gyak negative."     Any suggestions???     ...

Help With A Word - Noanotic Stool
Feb 10, 2010

Doctor dicated:  The patient developed (sounds like -noanotic) stool.  Causing the patient to be transferred to a hospital. (In a nursing home) ...

Her Stool Was Checked For **glyac**? -nm
Feb 16, 2011

nm ...

Flashing-positive Stool ?? Nm
Nov 17, 2011

x ...

Infectious Disease Stool Culture S/l Rightsing
Apr 09, 2010

This is a patent with a high white cell count being seen by infectious disease doc.  The sentence is:  "Bacterial stool cultures have been done and pending.  He will need a s/l rightsing of the stool." Any ideas? ...

Consul (?) Stool Softener/fiber Product
Oct 18, 2011

Doc is saying she takes consul (?) on a regular basis for her constipation?  Cannot find it.  Thanks!!!!!!!! ...

"Mucusy Stool" Correct When Dictated?
Feb 24, 2012

Cannot find any reference to the spelling of "mucusy." ...

Ostomy Bag With "clear And Frank" Stool.
Aug 17, 2012

The enterocutaneous fistula is draining into the ostomy bag with clear and frank stool in the bag. ...

Gastro Doc Says " I Am Concerned Regarding S/l "profya" Given His Gray-colored Stool.
Feb 10, 2010

S/l "gibillous" Stool??
Sep 09, 2014

Having trouble getting this word... patient has IBS and one of the symptoms mentioned sounds like "gibillous" stool? I thought maybe bilious but I clearly hear a g in there. The phrase is that the patient's stool is "sometimes ____, sometimes thin, soft and ribbony." Any ideas? This is a long dictation so I have a little while before I'll be done. ...