A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Clear Choice Transcription Pay? - pay

Posted: Dec 03, 2013

How is Clear Choice's pay when being paid by the audio minute and working in the EMR system?  How much can be expected to be made daily on something like this working only 4 hours? 

that - is

[ In Reply To ..]
a too-many-variables question. From what I understand it's hard to make ends meet with Clear Choice because you have so many wasted, unpaid maneuvers just to get into the EMR and change screens etc. So if you have a 1 minute job and it takes you 3 to transcribe it but 4 to get to where you need to be to transcribe it, you're going to be in the hole big time.

Clearly in a hole. This whole job is in a hole. - 3 cents

[ In Reply To ..]
Crystal Clear.

Worked for her VERy briefly - Nothing but excuses and

[ In Reply To ..]
problems, especially with my pay. Got fed up waiting for my pay, always having it wrong - quit and never looked back. Was not reputable at all.

how long ago - kjm

[ In Reply To ..]
How long ago was this?

Similar Messages:

Clear Choice Transcription - *****
Feb 10, 2010

If you want information on Clear Choice Transcription out of Pittsburgh please search the archives for Davis Transcription.  **** had been kicked out of her own company and started a new one, Clear Choice Transcription.  Don't be fooled by this con artist and her side kick,****.   Davis Transcription is now run by a reputable business owner and the name changed to tMedica.     **** No names, please.  Email names if you wish. **** ...

Clear Choice Transcription?
Aug 10, 2012

Wondered if anyone knew if this is a legit company.  Are they good to work for? ...

Clear Choice Transcription
Dec 14, 2012

I have recently seen several ads posted for Clear Choice Transcription.  I see that now they are seeking new grads for these positions.  I personally always like to know if there are red flags, etc. before I accept an offer.  I felt the need to share my experience with the company.  There is one manager who basically runs the show.  Myself and a friend were both completely bullied by her for doing nothing short of trying to learn our job.  If questions are asked, there are very abrasive an ...

CCT (Clear Choice Transcription)
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone every had problems with this company? I have recently and am just wondering if this is how they do business? I have been an MT for 30+ years and have not encountered this before. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...

Is Clear Choice Transcription A Scam?
May 17, 2010

I was reading through the archives, and someone said that they were affiated with Davis Transcription, which was a scam company. Is this true, or is Clear Choice okay to work for? Do they pay on time? Sorry to ask again, but I'd like to know before I make the wrong decision. ...

Anyone Currently Working For Clear Choice Transcription?
Sep 13, 2010

Is there anyone currently working for Clear Choice Transcription?  If so, what is it like now - good or bad?  Just wondering as I have read all of the old posts, but nothing newer is showing up and they have advertised with more work available. ...

Beware Of Clear Choice Transcription!!!
Sep 11, 2012

I was hired over a month ago.  It took three weeks to get all the info needed to start.  I was to do online training over the phone, which I did.  Unfortunately the person who trained us went so fast I was lost.  I started, had a ton of questions, which I asked.  I never got any answers other than one where I was told to follow instructions.  Yes I knew to do that.  So I get an email saying I am having a hard time (ya think it could be because the trainer did n ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Clear Choice Transcription?
Nov 09, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Clear Choice? Any information would be appreciated. I understand they pay by the minute of dictation, a dollar a minute after release from QA. I'm wondering if their platform allows for a good line count and how the company treats the employees. ...

Am Interested In Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 28, 2013

Am interested in Clear Choice.  Would like to hear pros and cons of working for them.  Also, because they pay per minute of dictation, how does it compare with cpl rate.  Is it a fair way to pay.  Lots of ESLs?????  Thanks for your time. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info?
May 08, 2013

Does anyone have any information about this company, i.e., how they are to work for, enough work, lots of ESL dictators?  They also pay per minute of dictation and I would like to know if you can make enough money this way to make a living.  Thanks for any help you could give me. ...

Do Not Work For Clear Choice Transcription
Jun 14, 2013

I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH.DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY CLEAR CHOICE TRANSCRIPTION! I have been with them over a month now and have yet to make any money. Their supervisor,  is the rudest person I have ever come in contact with.  When you complain about the lack of training and the rudeness of the supervisors, she makes excuses! To me this company will scam you! The system is rediculous to work on so even though it says you make .80 per audio minute, it takes you 30 minutes just to get one 1:09 ...

Clear Choice Transcription Is Clearly A Joke
Dec 11, 2013

Clear Choice Transcription is clearly a joke. The only reputable person at the company is the recruiter. Once you're handed off to the trainer you're screwed. Training there could be taught by a 1st grader. They rush through training and expect you to catch on in 15 minutes. Most of my questions, even after hired were answered by the recruiter. Don't know who the owner is but they obviously have no idea what happens after you're passed off to the trainer. Maybe once the ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Information On This Company?
May 16, 2010

Can anyone give me information on this company? Thanks! ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Info On This Company
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone have info on this company - how they are to work for.  Do you always remain on the accounts you are hired for??  Do they pay on time??  How is management to work with??  TIA ...

Clear Choice Transcription - If This Is A Good Company
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know if this is a good company. They offered me a position today and I'm on the fence. ...

Anyone Recently Hired On At Clear Choice Transcription?
Jul 26, 2012

Have you actually started working yet or received training? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Any Up-to-date Information?
Nov 15, 2013

Does anyone have any up-to-date information on Clear Choice Transcription.  What is their platform like?  Is it straight typing or voice recognition?  What is the training like?  How many lines can you expect to type?  Is there flexibility in the position?  I would just like to get some honest opinions from someone that has worked there so I know what I'm getting myself into.  Thanks! ...

Clear Choice Transcription Is Worth Working For?
Jan 31, 2014

Has anyone heard if this company is worth working for?  I have a friend who works there but she says the pay is very low and their Director recently left, which doesn't bode well. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Accepted A Position With This Company?
Sep 09, 2010

Has anyone actually accepted a position with this company?  If so, would appreciate insight into what you think of the company.  I know the pay scale isn't all that great, but it's better than nothing at this point. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Received Their Log-in To Start Work?
Jul 31, 2012

Has anyone not received their log-in to start work? I've been waiting two weeks and don't think I can't wait another day. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - New Way To Calculate Our Lines And The Incentive Is Gone
Feb 19, 2014

When I started, pay was great.  There were incentives.  But now, there is a new way to calculate our lines and the incentive is gone. Who knows more about this company?  Did this happen to you? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - QA Position Posted On MTstars From This Company
Feb 10, 2011

I was sent a contract and letter of hire for the QA position posted on MTstars from this company.  Can anyone give me any current information on this company? TIA  ...

CCT/Clear Choice
May 18, 2012

any info good or bad appreciated.    Thank you ...

Anyone Know Anything About Clear Choice?
Oct 02, 2013

I see they have an ad on the other site and don't see their name often so I'm hopeful! ...

Clear Choice And Pearson
Feb 09, 2011

Does anyone know anything about these two companies (work atmosphere, size of company, pay on time, etc., any helpful information)?  I noticed that Clear Choice has openings for editors, but I'm wondering if they're QA editor or VR editor positions.  From the pay rate advertised, I'm thinking VR editors.  Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide. ...

Stay Clear Of The Wackos Up At Alpha Transcription!
Jan 18, 2011

Heads up everyone Stay Clear of the wackos up at Alpha Transcription!  They not only pay on the VBC but don't even know what it is or how to calculate it, have HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT, are the most disorganized company any MT could possibly work for!  And they forget to tell you that you have to wait 45 days for your first paycheck! WARNING, WARNING, STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!  I lasted about 2 weeks, and then had enough!   ...

If You Had The Choice
Dec 08, 2011

If you could go back in time, would you still be a coder?  I guess I'm just curious if the "Oh, I wish I had done something different" sentiment is a prevalent here as it is in MT. If you wouldn't change a thing, what is it that you really love about your work? If you hate coding and what you do, what would you do instead? ...

Physicians Choice, New MTs Pay Them?
Jan 11, 2010

I found a company called Physicians Choice Transcription Service (PCTSI) which says they take newbies but you pay them money weekly as a payroll deduction.  You start out paying them $100/week.  Does anyone know anything about this kind of service?  I've been looking for work for weeks and have seen several places want "start up costs" in the thousands, but never a place that takes $100 a week from your pay when you work for them. http://www.pcts1.com/Employment.htm Has it ...

I Am IC By Choice And I Have A Problem With ICs Who Just
Sep 08, 2010

I work 7 days a week because I WANT to and I like the money I make doing that. I have a daily personal goal that far exceeds what MTSO expects. I resent that I have to share my lines with on-and-off IC who just pops in whenever.  Expecially when they pop in at the end of a pay period trying to get all their lines in 3 days.   The MTSO knows when I am going to log on and she knows she can count on me.  I should not have to share MY lines with an irresponsible sometimes IC. ...