A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

question about needle localization partial mastectomy and sentinal - SM

Posted: Dec 18, 2009

lymph node biopsy.  injection of one "millicurie of thick-nesh-tion sulfa cowl-loid" in the radiology suite.

Found it..1 mCi of technetium sulfur colloid - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

X Biopsy Clip - Needle Localization - Breast Lesion - Rad MTs!!
Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip?    Thanks!!! ...

Need Help With Botox Injections With EMG Localization. SM
Jul 10, 2014

I just want to make sure I am hearing my doctor right.  She is injecting Botox in to different muscles and she says: "Left brachialis, excellent noise, injected 20 units." Am I hearing excellent noise?  These Botox injection notes are new for me (after more than 20 years, I found something I've never done!) and I want to make sure I'm correct. ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

Mastectomy/ies
Mar 14, 2012

I hear this both ways all the time.  The patient had bilateral mastectomies.  The patient had a bilateral mastectomy.  Is either way okay? ...

Mastectomy Clamp
Oct 20, 2009

"adea"???? clamps were used with a green towel --- I can't find any clamps that resemble this ...

Right Radical Mastectomy
Oct 25, 2009

Adia clamps were used against a green towel??? to elevate the flap, which was then used done using electrocautery and some??? sharp dissection. ...

Node - Mastectomy
Oct 26, 2009

Hyas or Hias node.  In bringing down the Level III nodes, the axillary vein was well exposed and then cleaned of surrounding tissue.  Does this make sense? ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Redundant (s/l Todtotic) Mastectomy Flaps... See More.
Mar 07, 2011

Bilateral breast reconstruction revision due to redundan (s/ todd-totic) mastectomy plaps inferiorly... ...

History Of Breath Sick At Cancer, Status Post Mastectomy.
Jul 31, 2010

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...

Amnio Needle Help
Jun 15, 2011

An 18 guage s/l Thor needle was placed into the amniotic cavity . . .    Suggestions? ...

Achievement Needle?
May 19, 2011

Doing radiology and he is doing a myelography.  He says a 22-gauge, 20-cm ___ needle is used.  Sounds like achievement needle, or cheetman needle?  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Atangeti Needle?
Aug 12, 2011

Dr. is doing an abdominal angiogram with runoff - thanks for help! ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...

Partial UE - Let's Try This Again
Jan 24, 2013

I just got off the phone with our local UE office, and the rep informed me that there's no such thing as partial UE in my state (Louisiana). She advised me to ask you all how you answered certain questions when filing your claims, such as "what was your last work date" and "when were you separated from your employer," etc. In other words, did you have to file a regular UE claim, or does your state provide a separate application process for partial UE? I'd hate to file a claim ju ...

No More Partial UE
Aug 28, 2013

Am I correct here that we can no longer collect partial UE because our NJA option for release from work with no pay has been taken away, leaving us ONLY the option to work or take PTO?  How clever of them. ...

Verres Or Veress Needle? TIA
Dec 08, 2009

. ...

Partial Unemployment?
Feb 16, 2010

Anyone had luck in getting partial unemployment as a PT employee?  I have a record of all NJA which does not happen every day but at least a few times each month. ...

Question About Partial UE
Jan 27, 2013

Is there a certain number of hours you have to be out of work each week to qualify for partial UE, or can it be for 6-8 hours per week of NJA?  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Getting Partial UE And Working At MD-IT?
Feb 22, 2013

I have not had any lines in days after the company I work for swtiched to a rapid reponse team format. My supervisors have not emailed me about the fact that I have not worked at all. I applied for unemplyment insurance the other day to help either until the lines comes back in, I can find another job or they fire me. Has anyone else gotten partial unemployment while still being officially employed by an MT company, although making zero dollars while employed? ...

Got My First Partial UE Today
Apr 01, 2013

It is in the form of a debit card and if you don't need the money, you can just leave it on the card or you can dd into a bank acct.  It is not much but I am greatful I have it since I am only part time. It helps out ...

Partial Lack?
Jul 24, 2013

doctor dictates what s/l : Likely left thumb EPL partial lack, does that sound right? ...

Question Regarding Partial UE
Dec 16, 2013

I just went from hourly pay to production pay and of course not making as much as I was, can you apply for UE to make up the difference of is that only for NJA?  Thanks for any information.   ...