A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "surface swan" and shaver - helpmeplease

Posted: Apr 21, 2010

doctor says :  The distal clavicle was exposed subperiosteally through both the lateral and posterior portals using -s/l -<<surface swan>> and shaver

thanks for any help! 

Synovator shaver? NM - CrankyBeach

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Swan Song
Sep 11, 2013

I started with Transcriptions Ltd in Jan of 1981 and this job gave me the opportunity to work from home while I raised 3 wonderful boys.  I am saddened that I'm going to quit, but I knew the end was coming for quite a while now.  I am grateful that, at one time, this was a good job, a really good job.  I'm very sorry for the younger MTs who would like to be able to do the same thing as I did; stay at home and raise their kids and make a living.  I wish them all well ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

42 Cuda Shaver?
Nov 28, 2010

would it be 4.2? ...

Meniscal Shaver
Apr 09, 2015

s/l 4-0 aggressive meniscal shaver ...

Need Help - Doc Says Five Five Bone Cutting Shaver...
Mar 05, 2010

how would you type this?  Any help appreciated - thanks! ...

Ortho Surgery - Placed Again In Neutral And Then A (s/l 55) Shaver Was Utilized
Jan 05, 2011

Next, the knee was placed again in neutral and then a (s/l 55) shaver was utilized to debride the ACL remnant.  Following this, the (s/l 55) burr was placed... Ortho is not my strong suite but was asked to help out.  Thanks in advance. ...

Ferro Or Furrow Aggressive Meniscal Shaver.
Oct 14, 2011

cant find this but sounds like furrow . ...

Surface Pro
Nov 19, 2014

I am starting a new job and do not want to invest in a desktop. I have surface pro and wondering if anyone else uses it for transcribibg? ...

S/l Surface Antigen
Jul 14, 2010

Mom was healthy in the pregnancy. She is blood type B+ and is negative for STS,hepatitis B, suface antigen, HIV, and group B Strep. There is a question of some ...

Pilo? Surface
Feb 24, 2011

He has metastatic disease to the subarachnoid space and pilo surface of the cord and left temporal fossa mass, which is felt to be benign. Is the word pilo correct? ...

Maternal Surface
Mar 23, 2012

dictator is stating S/L "intact codoledents"   any idea what he is saying???? ...

Bursal Surface Sl-scarfing
Mar 23, 2011

bursal surface sl/scarfing ...

The Loose Articular Surface Was Debrided With S/l *cinavater*
May 16, 2011

x ...

Meniscectomy: Articular Surface Of The Patella Was Examined....
May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact. ...

S/l Cateroid Surface?! LONG NIGHT AHEAD! SM
Jul 03, 2013

Can you tell it has been about 5 years since I have done ortho surgery!  I tried to hear volar, plantar, articular, raw, anything I knew, but just couldn't.  Here is the whold sentence:  The medial compartment has a complex tear of the meniscal root and the posterior horn.  Otherwise, meniscus is normal s/l caratoid/caroid surface of grade 1 to 2 changes, but no significant thinning.  Thanks!  ...

Medial Menisectomy - S/l 4.5 "4A" Shaver
Oct 14, 2009

I'm having trouble documenting this.  He says it several times throughout the report and it always sounds like "4A." ...

"endosalpingo" Surface Of The Left Fallopian Tube.
Oct 14, 2010

She also was found to have a metastatic focus on the endosalpingo surface of the left fallopian tube. ...

Ortho Surgery ?? Articular Or S/l "highland" Surface
Apr 02, 2013

He has said it twice and I just can't seem to put my finger on it to even point me in the right direction.  Covering for someone, so this is not my specialty.  Here are both examples.  Thanks! The chondral surface of the medial compartment anterior to this transitions to grade 2 to grade 1.  Even at the most anterior, the medial femoral condyle is essentially normal "high on" surface.  The remainder of the lateral meniscus is intact and the articular or "highland/ ...