A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To monitor blood flow in bone due to AVN risk... - JoyLynn

Posted: Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor.

We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat.

Anybody heard of it?

Are you sure it is bone? - annie

[ In Reply To ..]
It would make sense if it were to monitor blood flow in the brain due to AVM (arteriovenous malformation) risk.

A bolt monitor is an ICP (intracranial pressure) monitor.

could be - pookergirl

[ In Reply To ..]
could be to monitor blood flow in bone for risk of AVN (avascular necrosis)

Similar Messages:

Bone Marrow/peripheral Blood
Mar 15, 2010

doing a bone marrow/peripheral blood - drawing a blank - "doule" bodies... anyone?? thanks!! ...

"Blood Pressure 164/96, ____ 75" S/L Full Or Flow??
Sep 14, 2011

Doc says, "Blood pressure repeat with a manual cuff is 164/96 ____ 75." Could be full or flow?? TIA! ...

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

Waxed The Bone Isches With Bone Wax
Jun 01, 2015

Has anyone ever heard of the word bone isches. I am working on a spinal surgery and I can't seem to find the word isches. I am sure I am not hearing that right. Thanks for your help. ...

S/l Blastic Bone Spur Or Blastic Bone Spread?
Dec 28, 2009

anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

Framingham Risk Score And ....
Aug 08, 2011

Framingham Risk Assessment is 5%.  Leak? criteria for risk regarding non-cardiac surgery is low at 0.9%.  Leak????  Hmmm....can't hear him.  HELP!! ...

MT Field At RISK Of Downfall...
Jan 19, 2012

This is not NEW but still needed to say... I never had an appriciation in MT field since i joined 4 years back...This sucks or i am expecting too much out of them or is it the right time to say adios to this MT. The way it is panning out, I have serious doubts about this MT field now...   ...

Dementia Risk Assessment
Jan 27, 2012

Dementia supervision risk assessment, and it sounds like he is saying Lobman or Logman for one-on-one supervision.   Thanks for any help! ...

Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Oct 13, 2010

I'm looking for what s/l "begalrithm" Risk Assessment for breast cancer. Thanks for any help!   ...

Medical Coding - Risk For Offshoring
Feb 21, 2011

I am speaking with a counselor at a community college about a medical insurance coding certificate. I am more interested in outpatient coding in an outpatient setting and earning the CPC credential for professional coders. I really do not want to work in a hospital again. From a current medical coder's perspective, is outpatient coding and CPC a good option as compared to inpatient coding? What about the job market? Is the job marketing pretty stable for outpatient coders, who are not worki ...

Does Anyone Know What Is Involved In A VA 'low Risk" Background Check? Sm
Jan 27, 2011

Apparently anyone doing VA work has to have one.  Is it strict?  I am not proud of it, but I had a DUI about 20 years ago -- would that be something that would keep me from transcribing for the hospital?   Thanks. ...

Sleeve S/L In-gart-ment For High Risk Activities.
Nov 03, 2009

She is at high risk for lymphedema and I recommended physical therapy referral for lymphedema management.  She will require sleeve S/L in-gart-ment for high risk activities.  She is blind and uses a seeing eye dog with her left hand. ...

Cardiology Risk Score Framingham Versus Farmington
May 16, 2012

Cardiology workup in which majorly ESL doc says, "I assessed her [then he spells it--yes, go ahead and laugh] R-F-R-M-I-N-G-T-O-N" score." So, I'm thinking it's "Farmington" or something like that but discovered a "Framingham" score for cardiology. Yet, the doc did clearly spell the T-O-N part of the word, so I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of a Farmington score for cardiology. Or anything. Anything. ...

*tyro Kusik* Risk Model For Breast Cancer
Jul 01, 2013

ss ...

MQ Monitor
Jun 09, 2010

I received a "new" NEC LCD17V monitor from MQ today.  In the monitor box was a base and a small black plastic piece inside a small plastic bag.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what the small black plastic piece is for.  Any ideas?  TIA. ...

Looking For Spelling Of Med. S/l Flow X
Jul 12, 2011

S/l Rituary Flow
Nov 30, 2011

Any help is appreciated! Chest CT: there is a Type II endoleak which I believe is fed by s/l rituary flow through the inferior mesenteric  artery...   ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

No Monitor With Q Computer???
Oct 13, 2009

When the Q supplies the computer, don't they send a monitor?  Just got the tower, keyboard and mouse.  ...

Fetal Monitor Help
Dec 06, 2009

Fetal heart rate strip showed deep variable decelerations down to a s/l "nater" of 90 beats per minute.   Help? ...

Holter Monitor
Dec 13, 2009

Ok I am working on a results of a Holter monitor. It sounds like he is saying "no evidence of highly gravy blocks or syncope." Does anyone know what he might be saying? ...

S/l Klemmisher Monitor
Feb 10, 2010

Cardiology monitoring couplets, triplets and PVCs s/l Klemmisher monitor.  Thanks! ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Help With Seeing The Screen On Monitor!!!
Aug 01, 2011

Hello all:  Hope someone might be able to help me or steer me in the right direction. I just started a new job that uses Fusion RIS 5.0. When I open the program the left side of the screen has a RIS editor and the right side has all the patient demographics.  I have to type in Arial 11 in the editor after I call up a template shell.  After typing for several hours, my eyes get really strained.  Is there a way I could make that part of my screen larger without affecting t ...

TransTech - Why MT Monitor Is Still Being Used?
Dec 28, 2011

Does anyone have a clue why MT Monitor is still being used?  With a name like "MT Monitor Watchdog" attached to it and running on my PC, it kinda creeps me out. I've asked management and have yet to get a reply other than "still testing."  OK, so they've been "testing" it for over 2 years now.  What's up with that? ...

Monitor And PC Come Seperately??
Nov 25, 2013

Came today.  I wasn't home and Fed Ex left it in my bushes...only a monitor.  Kinda freaking out because 1.  Makes me wonder if somebody stole something 2.  If not WHY do they send them seperately???? how maddening! ...

Wmx Work Flow Improving?
Nov 09, 2009

Am I just lucky a.k.a. crazy, or is there quite a bit more work lately.  There has been OT on at least 2 of my accounts fairly often and I haven't ran out of work for over 2 weeks now.  I don't know if some people have quit, we have picked up new accounts or what, but I am ever-so-grateful.  I had picked up a PT job about a month ago when things were low, now I am killing myself trying to do over 60 hours a week, but afraid to let the part time gig go.    ...

DSG In Terms Of Their Work Flow
Feb 09, 2010

I am curious as to how people who work for DSG feel about DSG in terms of their work flow and if you have enough work to fill a 40-hour week.  If you prefer private e-mail, that's fine.  Not looking for either slamming or touting the company, but I do want OBJECTIVE information, which would include if you run out of work consistently or, conversely, if you have plenty of work to keep you going 40 hrs a week.  Just the facts please.  "I run out of work all the time," "I have plenty of ...