A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

renal cyst removal...s/l cysticordication - rmb

Posted: Nov 03, 2009

NM

cyst decortication Go Yankees!!!!! n/m - NYMT2

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Thanks! - rmb

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ganglion Cyst Removal -again
Jun 30, 2010

Risks including (s/l) an unlimited of bleeding, infection, scarring, etc. It seems to say either unlimited or nonlimited.  Neither of which make sense to me. ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal
Jun 30, 2010

After the procedure - The wound was clean and dry. Xeroform and dry sterile dressings were applied. (s/l) Gauze, Kling and ace bandage was then applied as a hand dressing. Why would they use guaze and Kling together? Can this be correct? ...

Type Of Renal Cyst???
Jun 17, 2013

This fast talker is saying "there is a 1 cm s/l axcividic cyst in the left kidney."  Can't quite get that one, anyone familiar????? ...

On CT, Hemorrhagic Cyst Or A "slow Grain Celled Renal Malignancy".
Jun 03, 2011

CT of abdomen reveals exophytic right anal lesion that could represent a hemorrhagic cyst or a "slow grain celled renal malignancy".  ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

Ear Wax Removal S/l Amationese
Aug 13, 2011

Patient is having ear wax impaction removed.  Dr. uses something that s/l amationese but cannot find anything close.  Please help!  Thanks! ...

Removal Of Initials
Jun 12, 2013

Has anyone ever had QA (as IC or employee) remove your initials and put their own?  I have never encountered this and wonder if I am overreacting, but it makes me uneasy.  Thoughts? ...

S/l Styme And Pin Removal
Mar 02, 2015

"Left shoulder styme and pin removal." ...

Wart Removal Medication
Nov 29, 2009

Hi all, Is anyone familiar with a wart removal medication called, what sounds like "anichlomod or enichlomod."  I cannot find anything! :(   ...

Left Eye S/l Teragon Removal
Jun 11, 2010

patient has past history of a left eye s/l teragon removal.  ...

Takahasi In Pituiary Removal
Aug 09, 2010

Takahashi it sounds like part of ENT in surgery ...

Removal Of Subclavian Port
Aug 19, 2010

Hey All! I'm typing a report for a removal of a left subclavian subcutaneous tunneled venous access device and reservoir. The doctor reports the following as the findings: Intact left subclavian (___) and port.  It s/l he is says "singulum."  Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you so much. ...

Nasal Polyp Removal
Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says: Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus.  The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator" Thanks in advance.  Tammie ...

Clamp Used In Skin Tag Removal. Sm
May 12, 2012

I can hear the "k" at the beginning  (I think I can hear the "y" at the end) and s/l straight Kelly clamp The skin tag is on the neck.  They apparently use this clamp in plastic surgery procedures but not sure if there's another type that would be more fitting for a simple skin tag removal.  Thanks! ...

Debris From Wart Removal
Jun 03, 2014

The elucme ?  is evacuated with a wall unit.  Referring to removal of wart. ...

2 Terms In A Craniotomy With Removal Of Hematoma??
Aug 29, 2011

New ones on me: _______with intraoperative Doppler S/L incination or encination - guess it could be uncination but does not s/l that at all   Recurrent arteries of ______were identified bilaterally and then working through the frontal gyrus.... S/L huminer   Just curious - anyone know? ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

S/L Sebo Flurine Anesthesia. Dr. Dictating Silicone Oil Removal. TIA
Nov 03, 2009

n, ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Gallbladder Removal...Impression Is "questionalbe Evolving S/l PYRANASE Vs Phlebitis R/O
Apr 14, 2012

Gallbladder was removed, and the impression was "questionable evolving *PYRANASE* versus phelbitis"...anyone know? I have no clue! :( ...

S/l Choloso Cyst
Nov 06, 2009

MRI has been repeated and she has a stable choloso cyst, as well as stable ventricular size with VP shunt ...

S/l Colodocal Cyst?
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Kissing Cyst
Jan 08, 2010

Dr. is reviewing a CT scan of an ankle fracture and refers to a "kissing cyst suggestive of early degenerative change in the very anterior corner of the joint." I know I have heard of this term before, just wanted a second opinion is all to make sure I am correct. ...

Pilonidal Cyst
Apr 09, 2010

When typing an exam of the coccyx (pilonidal cyst) what heading would you put this under?   Back, buttocks, something else?  Thanks.  ...

Baker Cyst Or Baker's Cyst
May 12, 2010

When typing reports is it Baker cyst or Baker's  cyst.  Thank you   ...

S/l Torted Re: Cyst
Jul 13, 2010

Pelvic mass suggestive of dermoid. She may also have a paratubal cyst that may havetorted. She is currently relatively pain free.  ...

Peripelvic Cyst
Aug 01, 2010

Noncontrast CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis showed no hydronephrosis or ureteral calculi.  Prominence in the s/l biatrial calisase thought to reflect a peripelvic cyst. ...

Help! Ganglion Cyst?
Sep 16, 2010

I am transcribing an evaluation of a rotator cuff injury. The physician is going over what a CT and ultrasound of the shoulder showed, and says "moderate sized (indushunction?)  ganglion cyst (bursa?, versus?) tendinosis within the infraspinatus." I can't figure out what she is saying! I have reasearched and reasearched and I am still not coming up with anything. Any help would be appreciated!!   ** whatever the word is before ganglion cyst, I am pretty sure it is refer ...

Cyst Spelling
Jun 16, 2011

In my Stedman's Plastic Surgery Words book, it is spelled tricholemmal, but the physician and other references spell it trichilemmal.  Does anyone know the correct spelling?  Thanks!  ...

S/l Jet Supracet Cyst?
Mar 24, 2011

It is in the spine, he is wondering if it could be meningioma, but s/l jet supracet cyst or jet su facet cyst?  tia ...