A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to type nitropaste? - MeMe

Posted: Nov 18, 2009

What is the correct way to type nitro paste....nitropaste?  Please reply with a link to a reference.

Nitropaste - wordlady

[ In Reply To ..]

I have seen it also as Nitroglycerin paste.

nitro paste or nitroglycerin paste - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]

I don't see this any different than nitro drip, spell out the drug name nitroglycerin paste - per BOS

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages: