A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nitropaste, Nitroglycerin paste, NitroPaste??? - still learning

Posted: Oct 29, 2009

How do you transcribe when "nitropaste" is dictated?

I always expand nitroglycerine because BOS2 says spell out medications. - peabrain

[ In Reply To ..]
Just what I do.

If you Google it, you are referred to Nitro-Bid or nitroglycerin - ht

[ In Reply To ..]
ointment. It is just one of those words that physicians have coined. My facility lets us use it if dictated.

Nitropaste, Nitroglycerin paste, NitroPaste??? - still learning

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, folks...

Just plain "nitropaste"...nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

nitropaste - xstchr

[ In Reply To ..]
I found it as nitropaste also in a journal article on a search in googlemt.com

Similar Messages:

How To Type Nitropaste?
Nov 18, 2009

What is the correct way to type nitro paste....nitropaste?  Please reply with a link to a reference. ...

Nitropaste - NTP - Nitro-Bid
May 20, 2010

The majority of providers dictate "nitropaste" applied to the chest.  Is this a generic name, and if so, for what? I have been told to transcribe it as "nitroglycerin paste." What is the correct form? ...

Is Nitropaste A Word? TIA
Jan 28, 2014

Thank you ...

Nitroglycerin Dosage
Aug 22, 2012

Dr. states nitroglycerin 1/150 sublingual p.r.n. chest pain, but the patient's chart reads nitroglycerin sublingual 0.4 p.r.n. Are these two interchangeable or are they different? Thanks! ...

Nitroglycerin Dose Translation
Jul 28, 2011

looking for help with dosing verbage:  Dictated:  Nitro one one 50th sublingual.  googled and saw nitro 1 50 but would rather hear from an MT...  Any ideas how to transcribe this?  Thanks in advance for all help.  ...

Titrate Nitroglycerin Dose To Pink 3???
Nov 10, 2010

nm ...

How Many Of You Spell Nitro As Nitroglycerin Or Nitroglycerine? Nm
May 09, 2012

xxx ...

Cut And Paste
Jun 05, 2013

I really need someone to answer this. I have been accused of adding spaces to my documents, but my argument is that cutting and pasting the doctor's templates in a document used over and over (changing any parts he wants changed) is adding spaces. I did not do this on purpose. Has anyone ever had this type of issue before? Or am I alone? ...

No Cut/paste Workaround?
Oct 03, 2012

So is it a HIPAA violation to copy text from a sample by the same dictator, paste it into Notepad, then cut it from Notepad & paste into your document?  ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Meditech Copy And Paste
Nov 11, 2009

I'm just training on an old version of Meditech, I think it's V 4.5.  I don't see any way to block text or copy and paste.  My trainer isn't familiar with this version, either.   Does anyone know how to do it?  Thanks! ...

Article - EHR Notes And Cut And Paste
Jun 16, 2010

Excerpt: Free-text narrative will often be superior to point-and-click boilerplate in accurately capturing a patient’s history and making assessments, and notes should be designed to include discussion of uncertainties.” (italics DMCB). Link: http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2010/05/ehr-notes-cut-paste-documentation-problem.html ...

Copy And Paste In Editscript
Aug 19, 2011

I used to be able to copy and paste with no problem, but for the last couple of nights I have not been able to paste.  I have no problem when I close the program and just use Word, just won't work in Edisscript.  Which leads me to believe they did something to stop us from copy and pasting.   Anyone know how to fix this?  I have Word 2007. ...

You Do Copy And Paste From Job Search Don't You
Oct 16, 2012

everyone is doing that right? ...

Copy And Paste In Email.
Jan 22, 2014

How do you copy and paste in World Client.  For some reason, it won't let me use that function.  Is there some kind of a trick?  ...

Tried To Cut And Paste But It Didn't Work - Could You Explain Again
May 24, 2010

The first report I tried this with, I was able to copy into a Word document.  The second tiime I tried to cut and paste, the first report kept showing up.  The third time I tried it, the first report copied over the report I had just transcribed and I lost the transcribed report and had to do it all over again.  What am I doing wrong.  Like some of you, I'm being sooooo careful, going over my reports twice before sending them in, and they're coming back with a bunch ...

Copy And Paste Into Meditech From Word?
Jul 29, 2010

I want to type in Word and paste into MediTech, which is hard to type in. Does anyone know how to do this?  Right now the text I "paste" onto the clipboard in Word does not paste into MediTech.   Thanks ...

DocQscribe Copy/paste Question
Mar 24, 2011

I have noticed suddenly today I am unable to cut and paste (e.g. doctor names, street, addresses, Rx) from DocQscribe to Google.  Everytime I try this function it says "DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text".  What the heck!  By right clicking, it is saving me from having to "retype" everything that I am confirming.  Has anyone else run into this? ...

Cut & Paste MS Word 2003 And Editscript
Jan 11, 2012

Trying to figure out the proper setting.  When I copy a reference and want to paste it into Editscript (MS Word 2003) it pastes the original format, changing the font, size, etc.  I would like to paste it so it matches my document.  Do you know the setting and where it is located?  Thanks so much ...

Is It Efficient To Transcribe In Word, Cut And Paste Into Another Software?
Dec 12, 2009

I have always worked in Word or an equivalent of, however, I have one account in another program that does not work well with my Instant Text.  The account is actually quite good and I could produce much more if I could take advantage of some form of production software.  Has anyone worked in Word and then cut and paste the work into the software and it was successful?  I can use Instant Text, but many of the functions do not work, which only makes it more confusing whe ...

How To Copy&paste A Page Made Uncopyable :)
Jul 19, 2013

Printscreen usually works to copy a screen image, and you can paste that from the clipboard to any program, like Paint.  When you cannot use the "Print Scrn" key to copy, just open up your task manager "control+alt+delete," and when that pops up THEN you can "print scrn and paste with the report in the background. All those bogus FIESA mistakes QA has been assigning to me are coming back to them big time with proof those were not my errors.  ...

Medisoft EMR Remote User Problem - Cannot Paste Into Pt Record
Jan 24, 2014

I am hoping someone is familiar with Medisoft program.  I just obtained a position as a remote user for an office that uses Medisoft.  Today is day one.   There are two other remote transcriptionists.  The way they are doing this is to transcribe the dictation in word and then cut and paste into the various sections in medisoft.   They are able to cut and paste, no problem.  I am unable to paste into the patient records from my Microsoft Word document.   This ...

Need Simple Word 2010 Macro For Copy/Paste
Feb 14, 2014

I've been using Instant Text for years but realized that there are probably quite a few macros I could create in Word 2010 to make certain repetitive commands a lot easier for me.  I know the basics of creating a macro in Word but cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a macro to do this: I want to copy text,(i.e. from a Preoperative Diagnosis) and have it pasted into the next line after the heading Postoperative Diagnosis when the dictator says "same." I tried recording ...

Fox Transcribe, Can Copy And Paste From Word To Word Pad?
Jun 25, 2012

Can anyone who works with Fox Transcribe tell me if you can copy and paste from word to word pad? Since word pad does not have spell check OR auto correct, I wondered about that. Thank you!  ...