A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He dictates "a *frayed* foot is noted. It sounds like frayed. - Unsure-NM

Posted: Nov 23, 2009

nm

splayfoot - Tina

[ In Reply To ..]
flatfoot

Similar Messages:

How Would I Write This: Heart Sounds Are Normal S1, S2 With A (2 To1 PVC Pattern) Noted On EKG?
Jan 29, 2010

Thanks Guys!!! ...

Heavy ESL Sounds Like Foot Flowed
Feb 26, 2013

Heavy ESL   Review of Systems:  Denies headache.  Denies chest pain.  Denies "foot flowed/slowed."   Any help appreciated:) ...

Sounds Like Charki Boot For Foot Ulcer
Dec 02, 2013

x ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

Foot Pain. Does Anyone Know If There Are Hand Controls Instead Of A Foot Pedal?
Aug 12, 2013

Nm ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

In ROS, He Has Noted Some S/l Dys Kope Ia With Diarrhea.
Jan 24, 2011

? ...

Uterus Was Noted To Be S/l Arquit Nm.
Jun 22, 2012

uterus was noted to be s/l arquit nm. ...

Duly-noted Transcription
Jun 18, 2013

Does anybody have any info on this company? Trying to look them up on the internet, their site is not coming up; it shows as "broken link." ...

Dr. Dictates Gotten. Would You Type Gotten?
Mar 15, 2010

He has not gotten lost driving.   He has gotten a workup. ...

Dictates Wet-to-drys
Aug 02, 2010

it as wet-to-drys or simply wet-to-dry? In context:  that wet-to-drys would be the best way to go     ...

ESL Doc Dictates (too Funny):
Feb 01, 2014

VR:              "Patient went out drinking CYANIDE (and soon felt sick).  DICTATED:   "Patient went out drinking SATURDAY NIGHT (and soon felt sick).   VR:              "Patient has allergy to  P _  N I S." DICTATED:   "Patient has allergy to  P E A N U T S." ...

Posts About MM Insurance Changing In Dec. Where Is This Noted?
Sep 23, 2012

x ...

Pinkish Discharge Noted On The S/l Fox Swab
Aug 14, 2013

there is a pinkish discharge noted on the s/l fox swab ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Need Opinions Please ... On IME The Physician Dictates .... (sm)
Aug 17, 2010

Most vena cava clips these days can be MRIed - MRId ........ Would it be ed behind MRI or just the d?  Both look very odd.   TIA ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

This Doc Always Dictates Under Vitals--can't Ever Make Out
Mar 24, 2012

It's a terrible s/l but really is best I can do with how fast she dictates. Always, always, indistinguishable and run together this way. Vital Signs:  Blood pressure 168/102, pulse 95. Respiratory rate is 16, oxygen saturation 100% on room air, *s/l "wushterpizhil"*, and temperature is 98.4. ...

Eye Exam Cover Test Noted To Be S/l Autophoric.. TIA
Jun 01, 2011

autophoric?? Thanks.   ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

Some Calluses Plantarly But No Significant Sub-2 Overload Noted
Aug 09, 2012

Complete sentence: "She has some calluses plantarly but no significant sub-2 overload noted." Is the sub-2 correct? What does it stand for? Thanks for any help you can give. ...

I Have A Question Regarding QA. Let's Say You Have A Dictator Who 9 Times Out Of 10 Dictates T
Sep 15, 2014

exactly the same on every report and you have put his ROS and PE in your abbreviation expander, but sometimes he will dictate something out of order.  For example, the dictator still says the same exact things he always says, but sometimes instead of saying "EXTREMTIES:  No clubbing, cyanosis or edema."  He says, "EXTREMITIES:  No edema, clubbing or cyanosis."  Do you go back and change it or do you leave it since he is saying the same thing?  And if you don� ...

Eye Exam No Pigmentary Abnormalities Of The Iris Noted. No S/L Ixeris
Sep 09, 2010

No pigmentary abnormalities of the iris noted. No S/L ixeris. PLEASE HELP! ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

We Obtained X-rays From Her Pediatrician Late Last Week And She Was Noted To Have A *skiffy* ????
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

The Loss Of The Flexor Digitorum Profunda S/l *tails* Immediately Noted.
Oct 15, 2011

xx ...

There Was Interval Resolution Of A Right Hepatic Globasis Noted With Residual Punctate Air.
Jul 06, 2012

There was interval resolution of a "right hepatic globasis" noted with residual punctate air.  No evidence of a new "hepatic asis" noted. ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...