A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l senile-appearing endometrial lining - Mae

Posted: Jun 15, 2011

Undecided

i would think so, appearing as if it's older than it - should be -nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks =) - Mae

[ In Reply To ..]
Much appreciated!

senile refers simply to older age - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Staging Endometrial Cancer
Oct 16, 2012

Dr. says:  Endometrial adenocarcinoma, stage 3c2 grade 2, currently undergoing chemotherapy.   Is that written right?  ...

Endometrial Procedure Blank
May 15, 2015

This is a patient undergoing hysteroscopy, dilation and curettage, and a Mirena insertion.  It is an operative note.  I have came across this blank 3 times now and have spent way too much time searching for it.  Help! The hysteroscope was removed, and the cervix was further dilated.  Bozeman endometrial polyp forceps were then used, and the apparent endometrial polyp was removed.  Systematic curettings were then obtained until a  "s/l cree duh shah" filling in all ...

Endometrial Ablation S/l Tegulary Test
Oct 07, 2010

Patient is having endometrial ablation. Doc says: "?s/l Tegulary test was carried out, and the test was noted to be good."  Tegulary, Tagulary? It might also be "an" something like antegulary if the word "and" is wrong.  I assumed he said "and" but maybe not. Anybody know what this test could be?? ...

Help With Appearing
Sep 05, 2010

How transcribe 1 cm appearing mass? ...

Can Anyone Document - Explorer Endometrial Biopsy Instrument
Mar 17, 2014

Well-nourished-appearing??
Jun 05, 2012

On exam, the patient is healthy and well-nourished-appearing? or well-nourished appearing? ...

Nontoxic Appearing Or Nontoxic-appearing
Jul 28, 2014

Is it nontoxic-appaering or nontoxic appearing..... hyphen or no hyphen??? ...

Natonic Appearing Esophagus?
Feb 22, 2011

s/l natonic Does anyone know what else it could be or if I'm spelling it wrong?  No obvious esophageal lesions were found.  She does have a somewhat dilated (natonic) appearing esophagus, but I suspect she simply has a low-grade motility disorder associated with her age.  Thanks ...

HYPHEN - Appearing Ovarian Cyst
Aug 22, 2012

Is simple appearing ovarian cyst hyphenated after the word simple?  ...

Has Normal Appearing Lids, S/l Sarine, Conjunctiva
Jan 13, 2010

On physical exam, doc states: Has normal appearing lids, s/l sarine, conjunctivae. what is s/l sarine? ...

Pt With Recurrent Endometrial Adenocarcinoma, S/l "a Tent Tro Leemus."
Jan 31, 2014

Dr. Jones is considering proceeding with "a tent tra leemus", as this has been approved.  ...

Hyphen With Any Word Preceding "appearing"
Aug 24, 2010

Can anyone ACCURATELY and CORRECTLY answer this question? With any word preceding "appearing", do we always hyphenate, i.e. normal-appearing? Thanks for your reply.     ...

"aseptic Appearing Picture"
Jan 15, 2010

Within 36 hours she developed "aseptic appearing picture?" Can't find it anywhere. ...

Webmedx Staff Just "appearing"
Sep 12, 2010

I am seeing LOTS of new names in QA and also a new STM.  My question is this - why are these openings not posted so that all can have equal opportunity for compete for one of these positions?  Is this even legal?  I know it is not ethical, but not sure about the legality.  ...

According To S/l "Port Akk 2" , Patients With Stage I Or Stage II Endometrial
Jan 05, 2012

:) ...