A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Eye drops s/l Asodun or Sodun....? patient is a diabetic - Kimberly

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

QLDB lists azelastine (Astelin) - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Sorry, the opthalmic version of azelastine is Optivar. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks - Kimberly

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Diabetic Patient Test
Oct 30, 2011

Doctor dictates: "On initial evaluation, the patient was noted to have glucose of 560, with a bicarb of 11, and also has a (s/l something -demia) of 18%. The patient was subsequently admitted for further management." I can't seem to find anything that would fit in the above space. It sounds like ?demia. Does anybody have any clues for me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot. ...

Name Of Diabetic Med
Jul 28, 2011

Is Diabetica the name of a diabetic medication? ...

(___) Strips Used For A Diabetic
Jan 12, 2011

Hello! :) The doctor dictated something that sounds like "astake" strips, and I'm completely stumped. The patient is a type 2 diabetic, and the sentence context is: "She will continue NPH 50 in the morning and then change her to NovoLog 8 in the morning, 8 in the evening. I refilled her (astake???) strips. Please help! ~Lotte  ...

Diabetic Word Help Please
Mar 11, 2011

This seems to be my week for needing help with words.  I'm definitely hearing the doctor say "glibuteride" but I can't find any such medication.  I'm thinking he's mispronouncing it, but can't figure out what it is. ...

Diabetic ______
Mar 31, 2011

Dr. giving past medical history, includes "...diabetic (s/l) low-sis coal-eye".  Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Diabetic Liponecrosis
Jul 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of diabetic liponecrosis? I'm not sure I'm hearing the doctor right. The patient has had painful nodules removed from her buttocks and now she has a recurrence of "diabetic liponecrosis."  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!! ...

S/l Diabetic-represis
Jun 24, 2012

"...Procardia which she bites to release the liquid, as she is diabetic s/l 'dash represis,'  and I thought that maybe she is not absorbing her antibhypertensives." ...

Unfamiliar Diabetic Term
Apr 21, 2011

In the diagnosis section of the consultation report, the doctor dictates: "Uncontrolled hyperglycemia/HH and K." My first thought would be hemoglobin and hematocrit and potassium, but he doesn't give me enough information in the rest of the report to be certain of this.  The only values he gives are a blood sugar of 730 and a hemoglobin of 14.7.  Any thoughts on this? ...

Diabetic Ghetto Acidosis (nm)
Sep 10, 2011

As A Diabetic, Some Of These Residents/interns Are Scary
Oct 18, 2011

Just had one dictate that this teenager took:  Insulin 300-unit meal bolus plus 1 unit per 15 g carbs.  Considering 300 units is a whole vial, that could be deadly.  Looking back at old records it was supposed to be:  Insulin 300 units/3 mL.  Meal bolus: 1 unit per 15 g carbs. ...

Word Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Oct 12, 2013

I am looking for help with a word -- s/l diabetic heel ulceration with "esclarification" anyone? ...

Ear Drops
Jan 20, 2010

Patient with left ear pain- sounds like Valgon ear drops?  ...

More Eye Drops
Mar 02, 2010

s/l alantin one drop each eye at bedtime. ...

Eye Drops...?
Apr 12, 2010

Dr. dictates "eye drops; Lumigan, Afgan and cholesop"  The only one of these eye drops I have even heard of is Lumigan, can't find any info on what the other two are..please help!! ...

Adenol Eye Drops?
Dec 19, 2009

Does anyone know of sometihing that sounds like adenol eye drops for a paient with Chronic rhinitis and allergy problems.  ...

Is It Eye Drops Or Eyedrops?
May 27, 2010

nm ...

S/l Germoptic Ear Drops
Aug 01, 2010

It is in a medication list.  Thanks in advance. ...

Zibunon Eye Drops?
Oct 19, 2010

The dr. dictates this several times and every time is sounds like Zibunon eye drops.  I cannot find it anywhere. ...

Myringotomy Ear Drops
Nov 03, 2010

During myringotomy procedure, doc says, "instilled  Balmanil drops" s/l Balmanil   ...

Recommended Some Ear Wax Drops *at TC*???? What Is TC? TIA....
Jan 24, 2011

Ear wax drops at TC? The only thing I could find was temperature control, but does that make sense??   If anyone can help, I appreciate it. ...

S/l Loplox Eye Drops...see More
Mar 01, 2013

Patient with breast cancer...past history of hyperlipidemia, also on Travatan eye drops. English-speaking dictator.  S/L either Loplox or Flowplox eye drops ...

Eye Drops S/l Zantolin Or Xantolin??
Dec 08, 2009

Patient also on Bioptic eye drops... ...

Drug S/l Trametene Eye Drops.
Jun 27, 2010

x ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Type 2 Diabetic Is Due For Her "DWOP" Labs
Feb 03, 2010

Thanks ...

Abbrev. S/l "GGT" For Eye Solution/drops. Brimonidine, Timolol, & Travatan.
Jul 19, 2010

nm ...

Pt With Macular Degeneration. Drug S/l "cell Preed" Ophthalmic Solution Drops Daily.
Nov 11, 2013

Sup read. zel preed. ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

S/l "positive Iron Drops"
Oct 19, 2009

Heavy accent: On admission, patient was started on positive iron drops and diuresed well.   (had an elevated creatinine if that helps)  Thanks:) ...