A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Recommended some ear wax drops *at TC*???? What is TC? TIA.... - LCB

Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Ear wax drops at TC? The only thing I could find was temperature control, but does that make sense??

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

ear wax drops OTC - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
most likely

OTC is the most likely answer....sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
but another possibility, if patient is in the hospital, could be ear wax drops at DC or discharge. Depends on the situation. : )

OMG...can't believe I didn't think of that. Definitely a brain fart :) THANKS!!! - LCB

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ear drops - babyfoal

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe it is "OTC" or over the counter.

Similar Messages:

Recommended FTP Sites?
Oct 18, 2010

I have been working through a company as an IC and now have an opportunity to gain a local account, but I need an FTP site that I can receive wav files and send reports back, does anyone have any suggestions?  The last time I did local accounts they were still using tapes, LOL! ...

We Will Get The Recommended Dose Of S/l DVAPT
Oct 13, 2010

x ...

Andrews School Recommended
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone know or can recommend the Andrews School? The cost seems to be high for the course. ...

Is Andrews The ONLY School Recommended??
May 26, 2012

I've read so much on this forum trying to get some good information on which school to go with, and all I can find is Andrews, Andrews, Andrews!  How can it be the only school that anybody seems willing to recommend?  Is the forum just overrun with Andrews students or is it truly the only school that anyone knows of that prepares you for the CCS exam upon graduation?  How can that be?  And believe me, I'm not criticizing the school or anyone for their opinion, I jus ...

Drug Recommended: Ibumetin ?
Oct 26, 2012

I know I'm hearing "Ibumetin" correctly...how often do you hear doctors recommending drugs that aren't offered in the US?  He's a native speaker, and there's no mention of the patient traveling abroad.  Is there some other drug that sounds similar?  His dictation at bottom. http://www.drugs.com/international/ibumetin.html TREATMENT PLAN:  Anti-inflammatories.  Ibumetin would be recommended.  Patient reports she had an episode of a lower GI blee ...

Recommended Companies (private Msg Me)
Sep 08, 2014

I'm really thinking about jumping ship from MModal.  I've been there for 8 years, being a QA/editor for half that and have been nominated for MT of the year 4 times.  Recently it seems they've put a target on my back and I think I need to get out.  I have been out of the business loop for that time, so I don't know what's out there.  Are there any places you would recommend?  Any you would recommend to stay away from?  I know going to Nuance ...

Recommended Job Sites/Companies?
Oct 03, 2014

I'm currently in CareerStep and hoping to be done with my training in the next month or so. I'm trying to get a jump on companies I might want to apply for, and I'm not sure if I'm really getting anywhere. Many of the companies on GlassDoor are geting barely 2 out of 5 stars! CareerStep partners with a bunch of schools as well and I can only get information on about half of them off of Glassdoor. So any recommendations OR companies to stay away from would be great! ...

Recommended Online Certification Programs?
Nov 04, 2010

Hello---I am a stay at home mom that is interested in becoming a Medical Transcriptionist. I am looking for any recommendations on an online certification or training program. There are so many out there, and I am leery of being scammed or overpaying or completing a course that is not recognized, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I definitely need it to be online, from home, and would prefer a shorter timeframe. I already have a Bachelor's degree (in an unrelated field ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Ear Drops
Jan 20, 2010

Patient with left ear pain- sounds like Valgon ear drops?  ...

More Eye Drops
Mar 02, 2010

s/l alantin one drop each eye at bedtime. ...

Eye Drops...?
Apr 12, 2010

Dr. dictates "eye drops; Lumigan, Afgan and cholesop"  The only one of these eye drops I have even heard of is Lumigan, can't find any info on what the other two are..please help!! ...

Adenol Eye Drops?
Dec 19, 2009

Does anyone know of sometihing that sounds like adenol eye drops for a paient with Chronic rhinitis and allergy problems.  ...

Is It Eye Drops Or Eyedrops?
May 27, 2010

nm ...

S/l Germoptic Ear Drops
Aug 01, 2010

It is in a medication list.  Thanks in advance. ...

Zibunon Eye Drops?
Oct 19, 2010

The dr. dictates this several times and every time is sounds like Zibunon eye drops.  I cannot find it anywhere. ...

Myringotomy Ear Drops
Nov 03, 2010

During myringotomy procedure, doc says, "instilled  Balmanil drops" s/l Balmanil   ...

S/l Loplox Eye Drops...see More
Mar 01, 2013

Patient with breast cancer...past history of hyperlipidemia, also on Travatan eye drops. English-speaking dictator.  S/L either Loplox or Flowplox eye drops ...

Eye Drops S/l Zantolin Or Xantolin??
Dec 08, 2009

Patient also on Bioptic eye drops... ...

Drug S/l Trametene Eye Drops.
Jun 27, 2010

x ...

Eye Drops S/l Asodun Or Sodun....? Patient Is A Diabetic
Nov 17, 2009

... ...

Would You Hyphenate "a 3 Year Follow Up" Is Recommended
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Whoever Recommended That "Boostaroo" Thingamabob--THANK YOU!
Jul 02, 2012

I ordered it last week from Amazon, received it today, and put it to use just a few minutes ago for a dictator who didn't want to speak into the mic.  What a difference!  It amplified the volume so much so that I had to put my volume on the lowest setting and it came in beautifully!  Sad that we have to destroy our ears like this, but so much better than cranking the volume and still having a report full of holes. Thank you again for the wonderful recommendation!  ...

Abbrev. S/l "GGT" For Eye Solution/drops. Brimonidine, Timolol, & Travatan.
Jul 19, 2010

nm ...

Pt With Macular Degeneration. Drug S/l "cell Preed" Ophthalmic Solution Drops Daily.
Nov 11, 2013

Sup read. zel preed. ...

S/l "positive Iron Drops"
Oct 19, 2009

Heavy accent: On admission, patient was started on positive iron drops and diuresed well.   (had an elevated creatinine if that helps)  Thanks:) ...

Drug S/l "furomethadone" Eye Drops
Feb 12, 2010

Anyone heard of something like this? Thanks, Abby ...

"Topodex Eye Drops?"
Oct 15, 2009

Cannot find this or the correct spelling.  Thanks! ...

S/l "Pramadine" Ear Drops? Nm
Nov 03, 2013

nm  Thanks! ...