A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sharp cut joints? - Joanna

Posted: Jul 14, 2010

Doctor dictates what s/l "sharp cut joints" or "shark cut"?  Orrrrr "shard cut"? I can't find any info on this. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Charcot joints - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Oh, thank you! :) - Joanna

[ In Reply To ..]
j

Similar Messages:

If You're Sharp Enough To Be An MT....
May 08, 2014

then you're sharp enough to do a million other things.  It's hard to get used to the idea of doing a traditional job, but I've found it refreshing to be out in the public again.  I landed a good-paying job with paid vacation and other bennies, banker's hours and a great boss, all in the field I was working in 15 years ago before becoming an MT.  Why be held hostage to this no-win situation?  ...

DURING D&C IS SHARP CRY OR CRIE?
Aug 02, 2011

Which is it? ...

S/l Sharp Main Carina Sm
Oct 23, 2009

Bronchoscopy procedure note - After induction of general anesthesia, the patient had an endotracheal tube placed. Normal trachea and *s/l sharp main* carina.  Normal right and left bronchial tree. ...

Sharp-Purser Test?
Apr 15, 2014

Typing a PT report and came across this:  "NEUROLOGICAL SCREEN:  Sharp purser test is negative."  I can't find definitively whether this is named for 2 people, or one with a hyphenated name... so, "Sharp-Purser test" or if it's referring to sharp as in, a needle is sharp, and then Purser as a last name, or finally, if it's "sharp purser" as in, sharp movements, and somehow purser referring to something I'm not aware of. Thanks! ...

She Does Not Have A Sharp Curve Suggestive Of SL*Charmin's*.
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

How Do You Type Super Sharp, As In Blade?
Oct 31, 2011

Sharp, or Supersharp? Can't find this one! Thank you in advance :) ...

Ears Reveal Light Reflex To Be S/l: Sharp / Short?
Apr 12, 2012

Ears reveal light reflex to be s/l: sharp / short ?  ...

Super Sharp, Supersharp, Supersharp, SuperSharp, Super Sharp?
Jul 12, 2013

I have seen the all!  Can anyone document the correct one? ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...