A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

reflex sympathetic dystrophy - Kathy

Posted: Oct 15, 2011

Has anyone heard of Eldridge score or Eldritch score for this disease?  I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks.

Aldrich score - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if the dictator is saying "reflex sympathetic dystrophy" or you are expanding RSD.

Another expansion for RSD is "relative standard deviation".

Aldrich score is a kind of myocardial risk assessment, and RSD would be discussed in interpreting the data.

reflex sympathetic dystrophy - kathy

[ In Reply To ..]
No, he says it all the way out, but he is an ESL dictator. I just can't reliable prove the correct term. Thanks.

the sentence would help - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

Reflex Exam
Dec 02, 2009

There is positive s/l bobocavernosis response elicited. ...

Reflex Or Reflux
Jan 11, 2010

s/l reflex of patience and convalescence associated with surgery ...

Reflex To Ultrasound Or 2 Or II
Jun 24, 2015

Good afternoon.  Here is the sentence.  I cannot find a model number Reflex II, so is this some kind of procedure where the mammography goes "to" this Reichert Reflex screen maybe? For breast mass, we will order her mammogram with diagnostic bilateral Reflex "2" ultrasound ...

Bilateral S/l Palm O Mental Release (reflex Exam) N/m
Oct 12, 2009

n/m ...

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...

Ears Reveal Light Reflex To Be S/l: Sharp / Short?
Apr 12, 2012

Ears reveal light reflex to be s/l: sharp / short ?  ...

The Reflextion Of The Muscles Was Reflexed Proximally To Reflex And Expose The Radial Bone Proximall
Jun 03, 2010

Is that correct?  For some unknown reason, reflex and reflect completely turn me into an idiot! I know this is not rocket science but boy do I get stumped with these 2! ...