A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EKG readings - ST changes or STT changes in the inferior leads? - Lindsey

Posted: Oct 23, 2009

On EKG readings is the correct term ST changes or STT changes in the inferior leads? On one dictation I hear STT on another I hear ST.   TIA!

There are both ST and ST-T changes...sm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
type it as you hear it. :)

Similar Messages:

Pulse Readings
Nov 10, 2009

Is it possible for a doctor to be saying "pulses +4/4 throughout" on a neurologic exam? Thanks. ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

S/l Inferior Asulki
Feb 28, 2010

part of the tongue.. ...

Inferior Pole S/l Pye-lo-lec-tomy?
Oct 28, 2011

I came across patellectomy, but it clearly sounds like pi-low-lectomy. The sentence is: "I think the best course of action would probably be to do an inferior pole *s/l pye-lo-lectomy* and just primary repair of the inferior patellar tendon portion back to the patellar bone."   Thank you very much for your help! ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Inferior Quadrant *antinopia* In The Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 24, 2010

nm ...

Septoplasty With S/l Esmar Of The Right Inferior Turbinate
Nov 08, 2010

This patient has hypertrophy of the right inferior turbinate and is having a septoplasty wtih s/l ethmar or esmar of the right inferior turbinate.  ...

Type Of Procedure On Inferior Turbinates
Mar 03, 2011

The doctor is listing the type of procedure he is going to do on the inferior turbinates.  s/l es-i-marvin inferior turbinates. The actual procedure does not give any indication to this word.  He trimmed the turbinates.  He infractured them and outfractured them.  He also resected the mucosal tissues overlying the inferior turbinate bone. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Submucous Resection Of Inferior Turbinates - Does This Sound Right?
Nov 15, 2012

Does the word humming seem right in the first sentence?  I thought maybe there is a specific name for the type of handpiece or wand but I can't seem to find that.  These are his exact words. "Anterior stab incisions were created for submucosal resection with Coblation handpiece humming 45 degree reflex wand.  Settings of 4 and 2 were used.  Three separate submucous tunnels were created anterior to posteriorly with the Coblation foot pedal activated for 12 seconds." &nb ...

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

To The Leads Complaining About MTs
Oct 29, 2009

Did you post here to stir up trouble?  Are you bored?  You certainly knew this criticism would stir up nasty posts.  Seems to me you are displaying the very attitude that MTs complain about with QA.  Quite a power trip you are on there.  This also caused very low morale and worth ethics.  MTs would rather send an error to the client than a blank to QA.  How sad.  Yes, there are slacker MTs.  We all know that, just as there are people in QA positions w ...

EKG Reciprocal Changes In Leads II And AVF
Nov 02, 2009

There were reciprocal changes in leads II and aVF.  s/l cure restoration was normal. ...

WHY IS IT THAT LEADS ARE PERMITTED TO
Nov 29, 2009

manipulate MTs' work queues any way that suits them, just because they can? They know just which jobs are crap & which are at least doable or that 1 in 10 pretty good dictator, and no sooner does an MT download a job that's at least understandable/doable, these low-lives snatch up that job for themselves or 1 of their friends as soon as the MT gets it in his/her queue? Too many of these fair-haired leads are coddled by management and virtually have a free hand in manipulating work flow ...

Wonder If CCMs And QA Leads Got A Pay Cut Also
Jul 11, 2011

They make so much more and when there is no work, I dont see them getting minimum wage for 15 minutes and have to make up their time.   Hey MQ.. why not start trimming the HUGE amount of fat from the multiple overpaid and underworked management staff????  ...

Team Leads/QA/QC
Nov 01, 2012

NOBODY IS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.  All the sudden no matter who is "on" always has a busy notice up on their status.  How frustrating is this when you work on an account where seems like every other crappy speaker wants things done their way, which contradicts everything else and ultimately makes no sense.  But do you think that anybody would be available to answer a question H NO!!!  All their "changes" to make things better are only making things wors ...

Transcend Team Leads???
Jul 14, 2010

Is anyone having issues with Transcend Team leads? ...

Hey-Team Leads--Listen Up!
Oct 17, 2010

Ok Team Leads: We all know that you are busy and we all know that you answer countless e-mails a day, but guess what??  That  is the job that you chose and you knew that you would have to take this on.  I am not just a robot who deserves short, snotty comments when asking a question pertaining to my job.  You may e-mail but the tone and shortness can be heard when reading the e-mail.  We are human beings that deserve a descent answer.  I'm not saying you have ...

Team Leads At Nuance
Jul 12, 2012

Can someone tell me are the team leads still USA born or is that going to India also? Thank you. ...

Hey Team Leads...a Question For You.
Nov 15, 2012

Who has the the insane job of deciding on changes in the account specifics?  Not the important ones.  I am talking about the stupid little sneaky ones that are just put in place to trap us into not making our bonus.  Like "whenever Dr. Hindibubbula clears his throat, it is because he doesn't know what the word is so your have to look it up."  (This is just an example, but I am sure you get the picture.)  Here is a specific for you----get a real job instead of a job ...

TEAM LEADS THAT ARE NOT EVEN HOME OR AVAILABLE
Mar 08, 2013

Don't you just love it when you need something from a so-called Team Lead that shows available, but isn't answering their phone or IM? What milkers they are!! Get paid for running around doing their own thing!! ...

Team Leads MIA When No Work?
Apr 16, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting a response when there is no work? All of the people I am supposed to contact in an OOW situation seem to have mysteriously disappeared? No answers to my emails, none of them on Spark. ...

NTS Team Leads Not Reading Emails.
Apr 30, 2012

I have the same old complaint----my team lead and her sidekide "SUPER QC" not answering their emails.  Only this time, I actually got a response (2 days later, but at least I got one this time).  I was intrigued and surprised....until I read the email.  It seems she did not even read it.  I was asking her an account specifics question because one QC corrected me for doing something one way, so I did it her way and got corrected by another QC.....same pay period, no bonus.&nbs ...

Nuance Team Leads Leaving
Jun 04, 2013

Anybody heard this?  3 TLs left abruptly?  ...

Searching For New Career Idea-What Type Of Course Leads To This?
Apr 27, 2013

I've been noticing available jobs that have various but similar titles, but basically the function is as described in the link.  I think I'd really enjoy doing this, but I'm not sure what to study (some sort of medical office program?) .  Ideally, I need to take a course online if there's something decent, but I'm enrolled at the technical college in my home town for fall, so I could go that way.  In looking at what they offer, though, nothing seems like i ...

Whatever Happened To The Days When You Could Respect Your Team Leads And Your Bosses?
Nov 12, 2010

No one "leads" anymore, they just direct traffic.  I can remember when the "leaders" used to help their employees so they could get a better line count, get through the hard dictators, or just do whatever was in their power to be encouraging.  Now it seems they just use their positions to grab the good jobs that have good dictators or normal dictations like the ops, collect their pay and act like you are a total burden if you need help.   I can assure you it is not encouragin ...

Who On Earth Hires These Hair-brained Team Leads?
Jan 04, 2014

Every single team lead I have ever had has been a dim-witted numbskull. How the heck can they get these jobs? ...

Left Psoas Muscle Down To Inferior "jerosa Estacia" Sm
Oct 28, 2010

liposarcoma inseparable from the inferior left psoas muscle tracking down to involve the inferior "gerosas estacia" and true pelvis.  ...

Dang You Team Leads, Quit Siphoning Off Good Reports Before I Get
Jan 15, 2015

Ashamed of yourself, and your supervisor should be fired for permitting it. ...

Furious. Why Tattle To Your Superior That An MT Is A No Show - Clueless IMedX Leads
Mar 31, 2015

if there is NO WORK on the system?!  How can an MT sign on and work with no jobs available?! Dear leads, quit tattling to your boss that MTs are no-shows if there is no work on the system.  Have any other MTs had this happen to them? Dear bosses of leads, please do some research before scolding an MT for being a "no show."  There just might be a reason nobody is clocking in.  Why pay someone on the clock when they can't work? ...

Small Amount Of S/l "hemen" In The Inferior Part Of The S/l "angom"
Mar 07, 2011

Opthamology letter:   small amount of s/l "hemen" in the inferior part of the s/l "angom". ...