A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

inferior pole s/l pye-lo-lec-tomy? - NewOrthoMT

Posted: Oct 28, 2011

I came across patellectomy, but it clearly sounds like pi-low-lectomy.

The sentence is: "I think the best course of action would probably be to do an inferior pole *s/l pye-lo-lectomy* and just primary repair of the inferior patellar tendon portion back to the patellar bone."

Thank you very much for your help!

it is patellectomy - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Rested for a few minutes, came back to hear it "patellectomy"! Thank you for confirmation! - NewOrthoMT

[ In Reply To ..]
It's amazing what a few minutes can do to your ears! :)

rested for a few minutes - wanna help

[ In Reply To ..]
lol...when you can't hear it, step away for a minute or two...i jump on my treadmill...lol...clears the dust out and geez, i really couldn't hear that??? lol...sometimes ya gotta walk away for a second and clear the mind...
Absolutely :) nm - NewOrthoMT
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pt Has Bilateral Renal Atrophy And Evidence Of S/l Infolitia Cysts Affecting The Inferior Pole. Nm
Jul 25, 2010

xx ...

Medical History: Left S/l IB Trick Tomy
Nov 15, 2009

left s/l IB or IV trick tomy ...

I So Wish Every Person Above Me On The MM Totem Pole Would Spend A Day Doing My Job.
Mar 13, 2012

Doing ASR, I feel like I am typing backwards all day long. It's like when I was in typing class in high school backspacing to correct all the errors. This ASR makes me feel like I am taking 2 steps forwards, 5 steps backwards all day. It's so demotivating. ...

S/l Inferior Asulki
Feb 28, 2010

part of the tongue.. ...

EKG Readings - ST Changes Or STT Changes In The Inferior Leads?
Oct 23, 2009

On EKG readings is the correct term ST changes or STT changes in the inferior leads? On one dictation I hear STT on another I hear ST.   TIA! ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Inferior Quadrant *antinopia* In The Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 24, 2010

nm ...

Septoplasty With S/l Esmar Of The Right Inferior Turbinate
Nov 08, 2010

This patient has hypertrophy of the right inferior turbinate and is having a septoplasty wtih s/l ethmar or esmar of the right inferior turbinate.  ...

Type Of Procedure On Inferior Turbinates
Mar 03, 2011

The doctor is listing the type of procedure he is going to do on the inferior turbinates.  s/l es-i-marvin inferior turbinates. The actual procedure does not give any indication to this word.  He trimmed the turbinates.  He infractured them and outfractured them.  He also resected the mucosal tissues overlying the inferior turbinate bone. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Submucous Resection Of Inferior Turbinates - Does This Sound Right?
Nov 15, 2012

Does the word humming seem right in the first sentence?  I thought maybe there is a specific name for the type of handpiece or wand but I can't seem to find that.  These are his exact words. "Anterior stab incisions were created for submucosal resection with Coblation handpiece humming 45 degree reflex wand.  Settings of 4 and 2 were used.  Three separate submucous tunnels were created anterior to posteriorly with the Coblation foot pedal activated for 12 seconds." &nb ...

Left Psoas Muscle Down To Inferior "jerosa Estacia" Sm
Oct 28, 2010

liposarcoma inseparable from the inferior left psoas muscle tracking down to involve the inferior "gerosas estacia" and true pelvis.  ...

Small Amount Of S/l "hemen" In The Inferior Part Of The S/l "angom"
Mar 07, 2011

Opthamology letter:   small amount of s/l "hemen" in the inferior part of the s/l "angom". ...