A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dental surgery tape - tdown

Posted: Oct 21, 2014

While doing an oral surgery note, the doc is stating what s/l "KHALLA" tape was then contoured....

Any ideas? I've checked all medical/dental/surgical sites I'm familiar with, but no luck.

Thank you in advance!

CollaTape - mtme

[ In Reply To ..]
May be CollaTape

Similar Messages:

Tape Used In Surgery
Jun 19, 2012

Has anyone heard of s/l Messics tape used in surgery?  Thanks in advance! Cindy ...

Dental Surgery Term
Feb 04, 2014

It is for a broken mandible: "A "blue cheese" retractor was placed to aid visualization." TIA ...

Has Anyone Transcribed Oral Dental Surgery Reports And If So,
Oct 28, 2010

how difficult is this specialty to learn?  I consider ophthalmology very difficult.  Is it comparable to this?  Appreciate any and all comments. ...

Dental Surgery - A *noctdramis*? *knocked Ramus*?
Dec 16, 2013

A small round diamond was used to equilibrate teeth numbers 3, 5, 13, 22, 20, and 29.  The area was again debrided and irrigated.  A *noctdramis*? *knocked ramus*? retractor was used to expose the anterior ascending ramus and a curved Kocher was used for retraction.   ...

Dental Surgery - Tooth 6 Had S/l Mesiofacial Distal Decay
Jan 15, 2010

Tooth 6 had s/l mesiofacial distal decay and s/l mesiofacial distal composite was placed.  Tooth 8 had s/l distofacial decay and a s/l distofacial composite was placed. ...

Dental Surgery: "A Blue 'shof-ee' Plate Was Then Fitted To The Area And Put In Place&
Nov 04, 2010

Dental surgery: "A blue 'shof-ee' plate was then fitted to the area and put in place" (after IMF) ...

Tape For A Baseball Thrower's Arm S/l Canezio Tape
Jun 10, 2010

tape for a sore arm s/l canezio tape ...

Dental Surgery,s/l "Ferret" Throat Pack"
Sep 20, 2014

It's not often I do a dental surgery and it sure sounds like he is clearly saying "Ferret" throat pack at the beginning of the surgery.  All I seem to come up with in searching is real ferret dental information.  Anyone out there ever heard of "Ferret" throat pack for dental surgery?  ...

Dental - Do We Get A Dental Card?
Jan 08, 2013

I signed up for dental coverage for the first time this year.  I haven't received anything.  Does anyone know if we are supposed to receive a dental card?  Thanks ...

S/l 'kuhneesha' Tape
Sep 18, 2012

The dictator is saying that a newborn with arthrogryposis and orthopedic abnormalities has that tape on his hands and wrists.  I've never heard of this before (brand name?) and I can't seem to find it.  Thanks in advance! ...

Buddy Tape ?
Sep 12, 2013

Does anyone know if Buddy Tape is capitalized or not? Thank you ! ...

Holter Tape
Nov 13, 2014

A Holter tape was negative for atrial fibrillation and demonstrated S/L port runs of SVT. Is "port" runs correct. ...

Nissen Fundoplication S/l Ta-pay ?tape. ESL!
Apr 23, 2010

nm ...

How To Delete Tape Using A Dictaphone
May 04, 2011

hey guys, does anyone know how to delete a tape on a dictaphone machine, I've a big one that i havent used in a while (years).... and i forgot how to erase finished tapes. any help TIA ...

Converting Tape To Digital
Nov 02, 2011

Anyone know of a machine that will convert cassette dictation tapes to digital format?  I do work for a doc who uses tapes (he doesn't want to convert to digital).   It's a good job, but I'd much prefer to transcribe using Express Scribe instead of the cassette machine. I've seen some ads on the Internet, but would prefer to go to a reputable store. Thanks for any help!   ...

Microcassette Tape Eraser
Oct 16, 2013

If anyone has a microcassette tape eraser for sale, please contact me.  I am looking to buy one. ...

?s For Doc FINALLY Changing From Tape To Digital
Jun 09, 2012

what steps will i need to take in order to be HIPPA compliant, as far as receiving voice files & sending transcribed files to/from doctor ~ any info on this would be greatly appreciated!  thanks! ...

So My Doctor Left His Tape Recorder Running...
May 05, 2010

and kept it in his pocket not only during the next patient's exam, but while he went to the bathroom!  THAT wasn't a sound I expected to have to transcribe! LOL ...

Doctor Is Dictating Quick-Tape Cast
Jun 21, 2010

Doctor is dictating Quick-Tape cast.  Is it Quick-Tape cast, quick-tape cast, or Quik-Tape cast?  Cannnot document any of these.  TIA for any help. ...

Re New Job Posting - $10/hr. For Tape Pickup + Printing/delivery
Jul 20, 2011

Just curious if anyone thinks that's a good deal.  And ad states "mini" cassette tapes too.  I did that 14 years ago and couldn't fathom going through it again.  Let alone for $10 per hour -- $20/hr big maybe, but not $10.  The driving, the typing, and the time to print +cost of printer ink/toner etc.  Doesn't add up to a great profit.   I know money is money, but am I thinking maybe $15 per hour might sound a little better?  Just wondering if t ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Regarding Dental
Oct 03, 2011

Regarding tooth extraction, I cannot understand if the dictator is saying lidocaine and 1:1000 epi or 1:100,000 epi.  I don't know much about dental surgery.  Would appreciate help from someone who knows which it is. Thank you. ...

GAV And MET Dental Anesthesia?
Apr 08, 2010

Hello...I have a dental procedure under anesthesia....Sounds like she's saying the anesthesia is "G A V and met" - Is GAV and MET correct? ...

Dental Question...
May 04, 2010

I'm new to dental so kind of lost.....doc says "tooth No. 31 facial decay was excuvated and the prep surface was s/l "withdrawn with a glass eye-awn-a-ma".   thanks. ...

Dental Cement Help
May 11, 2010

Stainless steel crowns were sized and cemented with s/l "q-tak" cement. ...

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...

Dental - ASAP
May 26, 2011

He's talking about teeth extraction in procedure and says, "forceps extraction s/l DISA 140 x2.   Much appreciated ...

Dental Assisting - Anyone?
Aug 01, 2011

I posted about different career choices and a lot of people responded about nursing and radiology tech, but no one responded regarding dental assisting as an option.  I used to make 20-25 an hour doing MT.  Now I am down to 16 an hour and sitting around waiting for work, etc.  I am just looking for a comfortable job that pays about the same as I was making as an MT.  I have researched dental assisting and found that it is a good career.  Dentists are utilizing DA's ...

Dental Report
Sep 04, 2011

How should I transcribe "tooth No. 6" - should it be written at such, or should I use "tooth #6"? ...

Eye And Dental Insurance?
Mar 28, 2013

Opinions please on the eye and dental insurance????  What two months are sign up?  Thank you! ...