A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l versid. Pt has history of stroke and hypertension. Can't document versid - strongly on google. tia nm

Posted: Jun 21, 2010

x

Please give the entire sentence with the sounds like in it. There is a word - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
very close to your sounds like but without the sentence context, I wouldn't want to guess.

I'm sorry - yes, it is a drug allergy, s/l versid. - thanks for any help

[ In Reply To ..]
x

is it a drug? - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
do you have more context?

Is anesthesia involved? If so, perhaps Versed?

That was the same drug I had in mind. Can't guess with allergies. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
Leave a blank.

It's probablly Versed -nm - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

There Is No *presop* Like Nausea. There Is No History Of Stroke?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Stroke
Jul 21, 2011

It sounds like fast bullet stroke or fast blunt stroke, please help. ...

VR's Had A Stroke
Feb 04, 2013

Today the doctor was listing the Impressions. When he came to about the third one, he suddenly gave a loud sneeze - "A-choo!" - and VR printed, "Possible passed stone." There was no similarity of sound at all. But it gave me a chuckle. Yesterday, a dictator said clearly, "This is a history and physical," and VR put "This is a discharge summary." At least we're needed for something. ...

Go To * Keyboard Stroke
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know how to create a keyboard stroke to "go to" a * in Word 2007?  For example:  Physical Exam:  Respirations *, Weight *, etc.  When you have a template or macro for the PE and you need to just go to the * and fill in............ Thanks so much! Nana ...

Stroke-like Symptom.
Aug 11, 2010

This one is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't stare at it any longer.  The patient is described as having "stroke-like symptoms with s/l 'cooping' of the left side of her face and eyes and slurred speech." ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

S/l Sicklean Stroke
Nov 29, 2011

I'm transcribing a report and it s/l sicklean/sickleanian stroke.  The patient has hemoglobin SC disease with possible OSA so I was thinking maybe he is saying sickle anemia stroke but it doesn't quite match what I am hearing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Stroke Word Help
Feb 08, 2013

There is suggestion of a s/l INFAN-TORIAL stroke and a s/l BISE-LAR distribution of the right pons.  ...

Neurologist -- Stroke
Nov 06, 2013

Deposition of a neurologist on a stroke case.  Here's the Question and Answer:       Q. But you're looking for symptoms, you're looking for condition of other vessels to see if you can find out where this is coming from, correct?  A. Well, I think that if you get an MRI scan and you see the basilar and proximal vertebral arteries, you're happy in your own mind that there is no disease in those vessels.  And that's where most of the sub ...

Stroke Term...
Oct 09, 2014

Patient was admitted for s/l "playing of her words" and left-sided weakness... I'm not familiar with the term, but fairly certain that's what he saying - help! ...

Hypertension Med
Sep 13, 2010

Any ideas on a hypertension med that comes in 30 mg? Hypertension. Lasix 40 mg orally daily, metoprolol 100 mg twice a day, s/l nafrovit 30 mg orally daily, hydralazine 50 mg three times a day. ...

Ultimate Stage Stroke?
Sep 04, 2011

Can't find any good answers for this, but he says it pretty plainly.  Thanks! ...

Hypertension Duo Therapy?
Dec 29, 2009

It sounds like theyre saying "Hypertension, well controlled on duo therapy" Any ideas? Is that right? ...

Pulmonary Hypertension...
Nov 06, 2010

"Lower extremity edema - pulmonary hypertension.  Most likely s/l 'claws up'." ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

S/l Axillary Hypertension
Apr 06, 2011

neuro doc is saying something that sounds like "axillary hypertension." I have found axillary swelling and pulmonary hypertension and axillary vein thrombosis, but not axillary hypertension itself.  Also tried "ancillary hypertension" but didn't get far with that either. Anyone have an idea? Any help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Cephalic Hypertension
Mar 28, 2014

is there such a thing as cephalic hypertension? If yes, what is it?? ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

S/l Flonil For Pulmonary Hypertension
Dec 15, 2009

Grateful for any help.  S/l Flonil, flonel, flonelle ...

Anyone Heard Of Pectana For Hypertension?
Mar 23, 2010

I can't document this anywhere and have never heard of it.  TIA ...

Mjnc7 Guidelines Hypertension
Jan 04, 2011

CONTEXT:  "Hypertension – patient is to keep a blood pressure log, which will be reviewed in approximately three weeks.  MJNC7 guidelines will be mailed to the patient as well.  "   Any ideas?  Thank you! :) ...

S/l Adawit Parameters For Hypertension
Jul 19, 2013

This sounds like "adawhit parameters" Sentence:  Will place the patient on low-dose beta-blocker for cardio protection with _____ parameters for hypotension and bradycardia. ...

Patient With Recent Stroke And Has Parkinson With Tremor..psm
Jun 24, 2011

She is using a s/l tresk/trask walker but continues to have weakness with position changes.. I'm stumped.  Thanks! ...

S/l CTAPSE Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
Mar 17, 2010

"CTAPSE ??? or CTA PSE was reduced 1.3 to 1.6  (Sounds like he is saying TAPS...???   Tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE)  - BEX ...