A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

After application of acetowhite, there was diffuse acetowhite change over the entire mucosa.SM - confused

Posted: Nov 20, 2009

is this correct?  After application of acetowhite??? when I look up acetowhite it tells me that it is a white-appearing epithelium.... so how can there be an application of this?

In reality, they are applying acetic acid which turns - ht

[ In Reply To ..]
the tissue acetowhite when there are problems.

Similar Messages:

Is It Barrett's Mucosa Or Barrett Mucosa? Always Confused About This.
Oct 13, 2011

x ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Mucosa Or Mucosal
Apr 23, 2012

Would it be mucosa-covered tissue or mucosal-covered tissue?  Thanks! ...

Oromucosa Versus Oral Mucosa?
Feb 19, 2010

I've always used oral mucosa but in looking up a prior report today saw an MT had transcribed it as "Oromucosa is moist." Have I been doing it wrong all this time??? How do you transcribe this? TIA :) ...

Help Frondular Bladder Mucosa? Or Frangular Or?
Aug 22, 2010

"frondular" bladder mass he says- cannot find frondular / frangular/ ??  does anyone know?  ...

Diffuse Debility?
Apr 07, 2010

Does diffuse debility make sense?  It sure sounds like diffuse.  It does not sound like he is saying decreased.  Thanks.  ...

Diffused Diffuse
May 31, 2011

Is it the patient has diffused arthritis or is the patient has diffuse arthritis? ...

Diffuse (type/tight) Edema
May 26, 2013

bibasilar crackles and diffuse (s/l type/tight) rhonchi   ASR typed tight  ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

NJA My Entire Shift
Dec 19, 2010

Getting bonus incentive would be nice, but at this point just having any work at all would be a welcome change.  Haven't had any jobs my entire shift plus ran out on my last shift.  Geez.....I hate incentive weekends.  Is anyone else having the same problem? ...

Less Than 300 Jobs In The Entire North
Aug 05, 2010

xx ...

Commas Throughout Entire Report?
Nov 04, 2010

I have on dr that does his entire PE without any commas. Everything is run together and sounds beyond stuipd. Why?????? QA tells me to do it that way instead of correcting it. ...

200 Jobs In The Entire North
Apr 04, 2013

All gone again! Three good days this week, then poof! ...

Is She Kidding! This Entire Call Seems
Apr 17, 2013

for the company!  ...

Entire Ks Late Pay Thread Completely Gone.
Nov 20, 2011

I have been a participant of this board for many years. When an enire thread disappears, I realize other boards are more MT friendly.  I will not be back.  ...

70 Jobs In The Entire North Region
Nov 23, 2012

On your average day, 5000! Now, 70. I get that its a holiday, but I have run out for 3 weeks now. TSM said they over-hired and work went to India.. well, then get rid of the new hires already. This is ridiculous. Why would they hire more when they planned to ship more work overseas? Is this to train the new hires becuase they make so much less than some of us who have been here awhile? At this point, I dont believe there will be pay cuts, I think they will just starve out the ones making a high ...

My Shift Is Due To Start Soon. I See Only 177 Minutes For The Entire BOB.
Jul 04, 2013

Biggest kick in the teeth is Thursday through Sunday is my schedule. NJA for my entire week is not going to pay the bills. The only "good" thing is my state requires they pay me at leasr 4 hours for NJA. ...

Entire Message Threads Disappear?
Oct 02, 2013

I was following a message thread this morning but now the entire conversation has disappeared, anyone else notice this?  I am just curious why it would disappear as there was nothing I considered worse than any other posts.  A little cat fighting, but that is not unusual (heehe).  Things that make you say "hmmmmm".  Just curious. ...

Settings To Get Entire Message On Page...
Jan 04, 2014

instead of using mouse to go to bottom and slide from left to right to see words on right-hand side of message. If I use control (-), it makes print too small to read. If I go up 1 (control +), the print size is fine, but I have to use slider at bottom to read each message. Thanks in advance. ...

The Entire Western Region Is BONE DRY
Jan 30, 2014

There are only 246 reports in the ENTIRE western region right now as I type this, and out of ALL the facilities in the western region, only 30 facilities have work for us.  Something is very weird.  ...

364 Jobs In The Entire East Region?
Feb 06, 2014

What the ding dang dong is happening?  I get the feeling that they are routing work differently between offshore and onshore.  Its just strange that the west feel off the face of the planet and now the east is sinking.  Where is the person who always manages to get the inside scoop?  I would like an explanation. ...

While This Entire Board Is Bickering And Fighting ...
Mar 12, 2014

I'm just quietly sitting here going, "I hope I get invited to take the test".  For some of us, this is our only hope out of the MT field.  ...

Diffuse Cerebral Edema With Loss Of The Normal S/l "so-ki"
Oct 13, 2009

Any suggestions? ...

Tinel Sign Shows "diffuse Axium" Sm
Dec 15, 2010

... and noticed only a weakly positive Tinel sign on the left, but certainly in just a little bit of "disuse axium"  all muscles (median and ulnar) of both hands, but it was minimal and not that out of line with his stated age of 79. It actually sounds like disuse, but thought diffuse.  Second word sometimes sounds like ax fume, lol  Thanks.  ...

Patient Is Labor....there Remained An Entire Rim Of Cervix And
Oct 22, 2010

marked s/l "ace-in-clue-ic, cap and molding"... Thanks so much. ...

Several Questions For X-ray Report (Please Read Entire Message)
Dec 03, 2010

I have been working on this one for an hour and can't seem to get a few parts. One sounds like configuration. Also, after "FILMS OF THE CHEST", it s/l "One view" and then I think it might be a date afterwards. I am not sure. Please see entire message.   (s/l FILMS) OF THE CHEST: (s/l One view) (___). (s/l Compared): 10/12/10 HISTORY: Line tube placement. FINDINGS: (S/l Configuration) is noted in the lungs. Endotracheal tube at the T4 level below the carina. A gastrostomy tube is no ...

I Have Spent The Entire Night Formatting Documents.
Apr 26, 2013

It really hurts the line count bad. So far, I have had a lot of documents that require quite a bit of formatting - H&Ps, consults and ER reports from several facilities with each having different requirements and everyone wanting the ROS and PE different. Also, lack of punctation is hurting a lot too. I can't wait until I get out of here. Just 8 more months and counting! ...

Wow, Almost The Entire Western Region Is Wiped Out Of Work
Dec 02, 2013

I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy week trying to get our lines/income in ... there's practically no work in the entire western region.  Even my backups to the secondary backup secondaries are wiped out.  ...

S/l Peek A Boo Toes -see Entire Sentence In Message
Jan 27, 2014

Exam of lower feet reveal pes planovalgus with hindfoot valgus and "peek a boo" toes. ...

Is This 2012?? The Entire Communications Phone, TV And Now MQ Have Gone Bonkers Today! Sm
Sep 26, 2010

Very strange things going on where I live in the South.   This morning AT&T phone is not working right, My unfortunate status as on dial up is hopeless and the two phone lines I have seemed to be crossing each other.  Bad static, fax line noises.  Trying to connect and can get only 19K!!!   Can't get anything to pull up.   Called Support and addressed this problem.  Called AT&T and they did say there are problems in this area, and it migh ...