A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

check out link below - MalteseMom

Posted: Feb 23, 2011

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71069538/Management-Led-Buyout-of-MedQuist-Causes-Shareholder-Claim-Investigation-by-Goldfarb-Branham-Law-Firm-LLP

they are trading stocks with each other?? 

Check out Link - Puppy Mom

[ In Reply To ..]
And you are surprised by this?? C'mon, that is what MQ has been wanting to do all along, buy out Spheris, sell to E-Bay, retire early and who cares about the MTs, everything is going to voice/EMR and India. We are history! No company can treat it's employees as bad as MQ does and get away with it and stay in business. They are getting out and because of the job market, the MTs that are hanging on, just need a job, but believe me, I doubt if this company will even be around in a year, at least not in the U.S.

I posted this earlier but.... - 2TeedForWords

[ In Reply To ..]
the person named Ho Hum (sarcastically bored?) said this was old news and had already been discussed. I didn't find anything discussed earlier about a complete buyout of MedQuist, and I certainly didn't think it was old news!!! But, I must say, it didn't surprise me. They have been headed that way for more than 10 years.

Similar Messages:

Check Out This Link To Nuance India
Jul 11, 2012

Oh please look at this link for Nuance India: http://www.ntsindia.in/ and while you're in there, check out the tab at the top that says "MT Training" and while in that tab, look at the subheading concerning earning potential for Indian transcriptionists. The base salary as quoted from that information is 8000 rupees a moth, which equals 160 dollars in US funds.  This is why we have no work and can't make production because we cannot compete with a company that hires out of coun ...

Link To Check Computers For Malware May Lose Intet Tomorrow
Jul 08, 2012

supposedly will cut internet access tomorrow,,last time I looked no check for Vista..at least my work computer is XP,,,  http://www.dcwg.org/detect/  This came through a local news station so I believe it is safe up to you guys to decide,,, ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

DEP Link
Dec 04, 2009

Can somebody post the link for that again?  Thanks ...

Looking For VA Link...
May 05, 2010

A while back someone posted a link, I believe, to a site where you could view recent VA transcription contracts that were up for renewal and what company had won the bid.  Does anyone remember this who could point me in the right direction? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Have A Link For The
Jan 06, 2013

I had a link but it keeps telling me (for days) there is a problem loading the page. TIA.  Here's what I had: http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1101718808208-523/Transcription+Style+Guide+Final+v1+1.pdf ...

Need To Know How To Do Link
Oct 27, 2013

I so much needed to know how to do this yesterday. I had a news story (video) I pulled up on my computer but had no idea how to link it with a post, even to link with an email. I have never done this, but don't laugh, my husband does not know how to construct and send email. Appreciate any help with this. Thanks. ...

Just Want To Be Sure You See This Link.
Nov 10, 2014

This is posted below, but just to be sure you see it, here it is again. This is what your employer has been doing behind the scenes. ...

Another Link
Jan 22, 2015

TV involved this time.  Go comment! I will as soon as I get off work... ...

Nuance Link?
Mar 11, 2010

Does anyone still have the link that showed the all the Federal Court cases against Nuance? ...

New Benefits Link
Jan 14, 2011

Has anyone been able to access their info yet?  I got another e-mail overnight saying we could do it but I still can't.  What am I missing? ...

Does Anyone Know The Link (see Message)
Feb 19, 2011

I've been googling for quite awhile trying to find the link for the free 30-day trial of Instant Text or Shorthand.  I'm currently working in Bayscribe and understand both of these programs are compatible with it, but I wanted to try the free 30-day trial first. Does anyone know the linkage for the free 30-day trial on either (or both) of these? Thanks so much for any assistance :-) ...

A Link To An Article
Mar 14, 2012

http://mttoolsonline.com/2011/01/25/medical-transcription-a-salary-perspective-over-11-years/ Article about MTs salaries compared to other jobs in the HIM department.  If you don't want to click on the link, google the following:  Medical Transcription A Salary Perspective over 11 years. ...

Remedy Link
Jun 18, 2012

I attempted to call Support and no one is answering.  I cannot get into DEP now to see if the red light is on. Cannot locate the link for Remedy on MModal Home page.  it still shows the QCare service for Medquist??? Has anyone else tried to send a ticket into Remedy?  Thanks.     ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

Anybody Have The Link For Benchmark?
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Has Anyone Gotten The Link To Take The Test Yet?
Mar 12, 2014

just making sure im not the only one ...

How To Link On The Boards
May 04, 2014

How to easily link to boards here, since links don't "click" unless one does the following. Go to the site you want to link. Highlight it as if you were "copying" it. Paste into Link field here below your note. You subject line will come up in that link and we can all click it. ...

The Link -- New Pay Scale
May 16, 2014

October isn't going to work for me.   You need to give me back the pay you stole from me before October because the bank won't wait that long.   I will be homeless before that.   What would you like me to do?   Transcribe out of my car and use the gas pedal as my foot pedal?   Get real, Nuance!   How do you think we can make a living on what you pay us?   We were doing just fine until you started robbing us blin ...

Link For The Timesheet Please
Jul 07, 2014

and when I got it back up for whatever reason my shortcut is gone... ...

Anyone Read The Link
Nov 15, 2014

If we are SO important to the care and safety of patients, then why has my pay been cut more than 50%--4 years ago it was 40% and then when bought by Nuance, it was cut again--not sure of the %.   When speech started, does anyone think when our pay was cut that these companies starting billling the clients less for the same work?  No, we get paid the less, the companies charge the same or more...more profits for them, less and less for us. How am I supposed to want to do my job when ...

What'sthis Mean? Sm/link
Dec 20, 2014

http://whatsnext.nuance.com/healthcare/ ...

Does Anyone Have The Link For Ultipro?
Jan 23, 2015

Mine seems to have disappeared.  Thanks. ...

Good Link
Feb 20, 2015

. ...

Can Someone Please Give Me The Link To Get Into
Apr 04, 2015

nm ...

Stupid Me, Does Anyone Have A Link To
Apr 19, 2015

I tried an internet search but did not come up with much of anything. I would appreciate it.  I'd like to see what they have to offer compared to a local school with an RHIM degree. ...

Verbal Link
Apr 22, 2015

Has anyone heard of this company or worked for them?   ...

HELP! Does Anyone Know Of A Good Audiology Link?
Feb 16, 2010

I am doing a document involving an audiology exam on a 2 month old and I know nothing about audiology-at least that I can remember.  Does anyone know of a good link for this, maybe even some transcription samples for this?  I will take anything and everything!  Thanks so much! Colleen ...

Audiology Link Needed Please
Feb 16, 2010

I need a good audiology link.  I am working on a letter and I have never done anything in this speciality.  Any good links to recommend?? ...

Missing VA Thread With Link
Mar 17, 2010

I saw another thread yesterday discussing VA transcription and someone had posted a couple of links regarding companies who were bidding on upcoming contracts....can't find it now.  Did someone save this or can the OP post again?  Much appreciated.. ...