A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a way to copy my Shorthand from my desktop to my laptop? - anon

Posted: Jan 21, 2010

TIA

shorthand - frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]
How about a flash drive?

Similar Messages:

Laptop Or Desktop
Dec 31, 2009

I am considering getting a new computer in the next few months.   Trying to decide between laptop and desktop?  Can you really make speed on the laptop keyboard?  Opinions?  TIA ...

Laptop Or Desktop?
Nov 16, 2010

Is it better to do MT on a laptop or a desktop? ...

Desktop Versus Laptop
May 16, 2010

My question is desktop or laptop?  I see advantages both ways.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. TIA! ...

Laptop Versus Desktop?
Jun 16, 2010

I was wondering how many transcriptionists have started using a laptop instead of a true desktop for work?  And by using a laptop, what I mean is hooking up a true mouse and keyboard.  I am debating this and need to make a decision soon... Thanks! ...

Working On A Desktop Vs. Laptop....opinions?
Sep 05, 2014

Looking for opinions on whether you all work on a desktop or laptop and the pros/cons on each one? ...

I Have A Shorthand Icon On My MModal Provided Computer Desktop...
Apr 01, 2013

It says it is a trail version though.  Did everyone pay for their own word expander or did MModal provide it?  I'm wondering why they put Shorthand on desktop and then we have to pay for it.  ...

Copy Shorthand Files Into AutoCorrect?
Jun 01, 2015

I have a potential job offer but it would be using their computer with Dolbey Fusion and I am not allowed to use Shorthand expander but they said if I have files in Autocorrect they will transfer them for me. I know there is a way to get autocorrect files into Shorthand and I am pretty sure there is a way to do the reverse but I can't figure it out and I have searched for days online without success. Of course Shorthand customer service won't help me. They just keep asking me why I ...

How To Copy PC Shorthand Entries Over To ExpandType On Chartnet
Feb 16, 2014

I recently started working for a company that uses Chartnet.  I like the platform.  However, I have over 5,000 entries that I've painstakingly created on the PC Shorthand expander program, and they are causing problems when I'm on Chartnet.  What happens is, when I type a shortcut from PC Shorthand, it will cause Chartnet to switch to "overwrite" mode and replace whatever text is already there.  It types right over the text, and I don't want it to do that.  ...

Does Anyone Know What Key To Go To Desktop
Aug 26, 2012

. ...

I Want A New Computer Lap Top Or Desktop
Dec 27, 2009

any opinions?  I know lap tops monitors are small but......might like the portability of working somewhere else beside the h***l hole of my office. ...

How Do You Dispose Of Your Old Desktop Pc?
Dec 28, 2010

I dont want to donate it, just dont feel comfortable doing that even though they say they wipe it clean.  I thought I would follow a YouTube video to see how to remove the hard drive and then break up the rest. Is that silly? What do you do? ...

Need To Buy A New 32-bit Windows 7 Desktop
Apr 18, 2011

I can get the from Dell and Ebay. Does anyone know any brick and mortar stores that would sell computers with 32-bit Windows 7? I tried Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot, and they don't sell them. ...

How To Link Instant Text From One Desktop To Another? 
Oct 22, 2011

Hi, was wondering if anyone knew how to link Instant Text from one desktop to another?  I have it on my original desktop, but am now working off another server's desktop and cannot figure out to link it, using Meditech.  Thank you!! ...

Desktop Icon & Internet Explorer Problems
Dec 30, 2011

Have any of you had this problem? (1)  Most days, when I first start my PC, the desktop icons won't appear.  I'll get the background screensaver picture, but nothing to click on.  Is there a certain combination of keys you can hit to make the icons appear?  Or to open Explorer?  Currently the only way I can deal with this is to shut down the PC and then restart it.  Sometimes it takes as many as 4 or 5 tries before the icons will finally appear. (2)&nb ...

Copy Of W2
Feb 14, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a place in MQCentral to get a copy of my W2 for last year?   Or how I could go about getting a copy? Thanks! ...

Copy In DQS 7.1?
Oct 01, 2012

I had a dr dictate the HEENT part of report, then after lungs he went back to more information for HEENT.  Is there a way to copy and replace text where it is supposed to be?  I cant find any information.  Thanks. ...

W2 Copy
Oct 19, 2013

I need a copy of my W2 from 2012 when I worked at Nuance.  Does anyone know the number I should call?   Thanks ...

Copy Of AAMT
Jul 16, 2010

Do we still have MQ online access to AAMT?  Apparently I lost my short-cut when I changed computers.  Thanks.  ...

Selling My Copy Of IT???
Oct 11, 2010

Silly question ahead...If I uninstall my version of IT PRO V on my PC can I legally sell it??? ...

Anyone Know How To Copy Expansions?
Apr 18, 2011

Would like to copy my expansions, if anyone knows how.  Thanks! ...

Can You Copy In Escription?
Sep 24, 2012

I work for a company's account  that uses Escription.  When I want to google a term, I like to highlight it and copy it into the google search.  Also, I like to add entries in Instant Text as I work.  When I am working, they tell me the  account has locked out the ability to copy into the clipboard.  My question - is that truly the account's choice or is it true for all of Escription? ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Meditech Copy And Paste
Nov 11, 2009

I'm just training on an old version of Meditech, I think it's V 4.5.  I don't see any way to block text or copy and paste.  My trainer isn't familiar with this version, either.   Does anyone know how to do it?  Thanks! ...

Copy Dictaphone ESP Expander
Mar 06, 2010

I have copied my ESP expander from Dictaphone ExText onto a disc.  Does anybody know if I can copy it onto another expander such as shorthand, etc.? ...

Copy And Paste In Editscript
Aug 19, 2011

I used to be able to copy and paste with no problem, but for the last couple of nights I have not been able to paste.  I have no problem when I close the program and just use Word, just won't work in Edisscript.  Which leads me to believe they did something to stop us from copy and pasting.   Anyone know how to fix this?  I have Word 2007. ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

You Do Copy And Paste From Job Search Don't You
Oct 16, 2012

everyone is doing that right? ...

Is It Possible To Copy Autocorrect From One Computer To Another?
Mar 19, 2013

Just got a new computer, but have all my autocorrects on old computer and really do not want to have to put in manually all over again. Is it possible to copy from old computer and put on new one and how do I do this? HELP! ...

Copy And Paste In Email.
Jan 22, 2014

How do you copy and paste in World Client.  For some reason, it won't let me use that function.  Is there some kind of a trick?  ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...