A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

copy Dictaphone ESP expander - anon

Posted: Mar 06, 2010

I have copied my ESP expander from Dictaphone ExText onto a disc.  Does anybody know if I can copy it onto another expander such as shorthand, etc.?

Instant Text can import your file. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Not unless its converted to ASCII first. nm - Not normally

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

The file does not have to be converted for Instant Text to import. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

ASCII? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Forgive me, . . I'm not very computer savvy What is ASCII?
ASCII is a text file, typically with a .txt file extension. It's an old DOS term. - SM
[ In Reply To ..]
ASCII codes with Alt+3 numbers to produce symbols (like the degree sign or superscript) are also old DOS. Windows Alt+4 numbers are ANSI codes, but a lot of them match the old DOS codes.

Similar Messages:

Copy Of W2
Feb 14, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a place in MQCentral to get a copy of my W2 for last year?   Or how I could go about getting a copy? Thanks! ...

Copy In DQS 7.1?
Oct 01, 2012

I had a dr dictate the HEENT part of report, then after lungs he went back to more information for HEENT.  Is there a way to copy and replace text where it is supposed to be?  I cant find any information.  Thanks. ...

W2 Copy
Oct 19, 2013

I need a copy of my W2 from 2012 when I worked at Nuance.  Does anyone know the number I should call?   Thanks ...

Copy Of AAMT
Jul 16, 2010

Do we still have MQ online access to AAMT?  Apparently I lost my short-cut when I changed computers.  Thanks.  ...

Selling My Copy Of IT???
Oct 11, 2010

Silly question ahead...If I uninstall my version of IT PRO V on my PC can I legally sell it??? ...

Anyone Know How To Copy Expansions?
Apr 18, 2011

Would like to copy my expansions, if anyone knows how.  Thanks! ...

Can You Copy In Escription?
Sep 24, 2012

I work for a company's account  that uses Escription.  When I want to google a term, I like to highlight it and copy it into the google search.  Also, I like to add entries in Instant Text as I work.  When I am working, they tell me the  account has locked out the ability to copy into the clipboard.  My question - is that truly the account's choice or is it true for all of Escription? ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Meditech Copy And Paste
Nov 11, 2009

I'm just training on an old version of Meditech, I think it's V 4.5.  I don't see any way to block text or copy and paste.  My trainer isn't familiar with this version, either.   Does anyone know how to do it?  Thanks! ...

Copy And Paste In Editscript
Aug 19, 2011

I used to be able to copy and paste with no problem, but for the last couple of nights I have not been able to paste.  I have no problem when I close the program and just use Word, just won't work in Edisscript.  Which leads me to believe they did something to stop us from copy and pasting.   Anyone know how to fix this?  I have Word 2007. ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

You Do Copy And Paste From Job Search Don't You
Oct 16, 2012

everyone is doing that right? ...

Is It Possible To Copy Autocorrect From One Computer To Another?
Mar 19, 2013

Just got a new computer, but have all my autocorrects on old computer and really do not want to have to put in manually all over again. Is it possible to copy from old computer and put on new one and how do I do this? HELP! ...

Copy And Paste In Email.
Jan 22, 2014

How do you copy and paste in World Client.  For some reason, it won't let me use that function.  Is there some kind of a trick?  ...

Is There A Way To Copy My Shorthand From My Desktop To My Laptop?
Jan 21, 2010

TIA ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...

Copy And Paste Into Meditech From Word?
Jul 29, 2010

I want to type in Word and paste into MediTech, which is hard to type in. Does anyone know how to do this?  Right now the text I "paste" onto the clipboard in Word does not paste into MediTech.   Thanks ...

DocQscribe Copy/paste Question
Mar 24, 2011

I have noticed suddenly today I am unable to cut and paste (e.g. doctor names, street, addresses, Rx) from DocQscribe to Google.  Everytime I try this function it says "DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text".  What the heck!  By right clicking, it is saving me from having to "retype" everything that I am confirming.  Has anyone else run into this? ...

How To Make A Copy Of AutoCorrect Entries
Nov 02, 2011

I'd like to back up/make a copy of all of my AutoCorrect entries.  Anybody have an easy way to do this?  The instructions I found online were pretty cumbersome and they didn't do the job. Also, is there a limit to the number of entries AutoCorrect will hold?  Seems like when I add new ones, old ones drop off.  I've probably added 1000 by now.  Thanks for your help.  :) ...

Saving/printing A Copy Of AutoCorrects?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone know how to copy your AutoCorrects (I have Word 2010) into a list form that can be put in a document and emailed? I am clue.less. on this.  Any help appreciated! ...

Copy Of The Book Of Style On Enrich?
Jan 20, 2015

Is there a copy of the book of style on Enrich? I cannot for the life of me find it. I got dinged for an omission error because at the end of a list of allergies the dictator stated "parenthesis, details of allergies are not known, end parenthesis" and since it was a stand alone sentence, I left the parentheses off.  The transcription guidelines on Enrich for parenthesis say to refer to the book of style, but I can't find a copy. Thanks! ...

Emdat Inscribe 6 And Making A Copy
Apr 27, 2015

I have a question for those who recently had to convert to Inscribe 6. On the account I work on, I have to copy the x-ray info to a new copy, and normally I just make the copy once I've typed the x-ray info and then proceed in my main document to finish that report. However, when I make a copy in Inscribe 6 (using Ctrl+Shift+Y so I can keep the demo info on my copy), Inscribe automatically takes me to the copy that I've made. I then have to click back on my main doc and find my place i ...

Copy Shorthand Files Into AutoCorrect?
Jun 01, 2015

I have a potential job offer but it would be using their computer with Dolbey Fusion and I am not allowed to use Shorthand expander but they said if I have files in Autocorrect they will transfer them for me. I know there is a way to get autocorrect files into Shorthand and I am pretty sure there is a way to do the reverse but I can't figure it out and I have searched for days online without success. Of course Shorthand customer service won't help me. They just keep asking me why I ...

Need Help - Copy Shortcut File To Express Scribe
Jun 29, 2010

My company is going from typing in Word/FTP to web-based Express Scribe.  I have almost 2700 word expanders in Shortcut that I do NOT want to type over but no one will reply at my company when I ask for help to copy them over.  I can browse and find the Shortcut folder - several things in there and none will copy.  Can anyone help this tired, computer-ignorant MT LOL!  Th ank you ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of Microsoft Word 2007
May 19, 2011

Thanks in advance ...

STAT-Copy Technologies Filing Bankruptcy
Nov 07, 2011

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post on the company board that STAT-Copy Technologies is over 2 months late paying me (over $2500).  A week and a half ago, she had sent me an e-mail saying she sent a check, which I have not yet received as of today.  I contacted her again to let her know I had not received any check.  I told her I was tired of messing around and begging for my money and she would hear from my attorney.  Well, she just e-mailed me and told me her company is filing ...

How To Copy&paste A Page Made Uncopyable :)
Jul 19, 2013

Printscreen usually works to copy a screen image, and you can paste that from the clipboard to any program, like Paint.  When you cannot use the "Print Scrn" key to copy, just open up your task manager "control+alt+delete," and when that pops up THEN you can "print scrn and paste with the report in the background. All those bogus FIESA mistakes QA has been assigning to me are coming back to them big time with proof those were not my errors.  ...

How To Copy PC Shorthand Entries Over To ExpandType On Chartnet
Feb 16, 2014

I recently started working for a company that uses Chartnet.  I like the platform.  However, I have over 5,000 entries that I've painstakingly created on the PC Shorthand expander program, and they are causing problems when I'm on Chartnet.  What happens is, when I type a shortcut from PC Shorthand, it will cause Chartnet to switch to "overwrite" mode and replace whatever text is already there.  It types right over the text, and I don't want it to do that.  ...

Who Would Have Copy Of Medical Transcription Certificate School Closed
Apr 12, 2010

Hi, I need my transcription certificate from Tennessee Career College which I graduated from in 2006. The school is now closed and I have misplaced original certificate. Who would have a copy of that. The Dept of Education? Thanks Lesnbek ...

How To Take My Current Express Scribe Library And Copy It Onto A New Computer? 
Dec 04, 2012

Hello, I wonder if anyone can tell me how to take my current Express Scribe library and copy it onto a new computer?  I'm currently working on a computer I bought in 2007 so I figure it's going to go soon.  I am trying to get my new computer set up so when the old one goes down I can hit the ground running.  I do have the disk so I can install it on the new puter, but I don't know how to get my current library imported into the new one.  I certainly don't want to reinv ...