A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Selling my copy of IT??? - cindylouwho

Posted: Oct 11, 2010

Silly question ahead...If I uninstall my version of IT PRO V on my PC can I legally sell it???

I'm not really sure, but here's a suggestion - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You could go over and ask at the Instant Text online forum. They are very nice over there and extremely good about answering questions about Instant Text.

Here's the link to their technical forum for questions:

To do this legally - Marianne K.

[ In Reply To ..]
you need to cease using any copy or version of Instant Text and notify Textware Solution that you are transferring your license to a new user. Textware Solutions will need the name, address, and email of the new user in order to provide tech support and Upgrade pricing (Note that tech support for IT V Pro will no longer be provided after the end of 2010). When you sell your copy of IT V Pro, the new user should receive the Instant Text CD, the manual and your IT V Pro serial number.
If you have any questions, you can always call 781-272-3200 ext 1
Marianne
Textware Solutions

Similar Messages:

InScribe Selling??
Jul 20, 2012

Has anyone heard the rumor that InScribe of South Carolina may be selling or merging with another company? ...

Thanks A Lot TCI For Selling Us Out To A Company..sm
Mar 01, 2013

who doesn't pay on time!  TCI wasn't the greatest company to work for but at least the pay was there on time ALWAYS!  :( :( :( ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Thanks Transcend For Selling Us Down The River. When
Oct 25, 2012

I came to Transcend less than a year ago I asked if there was any danger of them selling out to one of the "big ones."  Of course, I was told absolutely not; was told that they were actually the ones buying smaller companies.  I left the company I was with (and liked) because they had sold out to the other "big one" and work had dwindled away to nothing, just like it's doing now.  ...

Selling Insurance Products?
Feb 23, 2013

I posted my resume on Monster recently and this morning got a response from an insurance company, wanting me to apply to sell insurance products.  WTH?  I am looking for a coding job.  Why would they think I would be good at or want to sell insurance?  Has anybody ever sold insurance?  I am not the salesperson type and I don't know if this job would advance me towards my goal.  Anybody else post on Monster and get strange replies?  Well I guess it's s ...

RE: Recent OTI Email ~ Are They Selling Out?
Sep 02, 2014

d ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Question About Selling Stedman's Spellchecker
Jun 07, 2013

How does it work with the new buyer and the registration code?  I installed it once.  I don't remember registering but that doesn't mean I did or didn't.  Anybody got any ideas??!!  It is the Stedman's Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker 2013 CD-ROM. Thanks! ...

Medical Transcription Vs Selling Insurance?
Feb 18, 2014

In my eagerness to get out of MT (and home based work in general), I've sent my resume to 4 different staffing agencies. I have an interview at a local Aflac office tomorrow, they seemed impressed by my medical knowledge and clerical skills. The interview occurs during my normal MT schedule, so I lied to my TSM, telling her I had a dental appointment. The thing is, I've got other offers from other insurance companies. I have NO sales experience, and there is NOTHING on my resume to ind ...

Nuance Selling Out - Check Out This Article
Sep 26, 2014

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahcohen/2014/08/29/nuance-faces-challenges-whether-selling-in-whole-or-in-parts/ And being that ...

It Would Be Nice If People Selling Things On The
Dec 02, 2014

check that board for any responses and also check the email connected with their post for responses.   Some people really do want to buy things from that board.  ...

Now The Nuance Selling Point Includes No MT
Apr 13, 2015

Add that to the all caps and $2000 dangling carrot (oops bonus I mean) and what do ya got? DESPARATE. Oh, the up to 0.127 cpl thrown in too I guess in case one is not dazzled by the other fake info. Way to go Nuance! HA If you valued the employees you have (or had) you wouldn't be the situation you are. ...

Copy Of W2
Feb 14, 2011

Does anyone know if there is a place in MQCentral to get a copy of my W2 for last year?   Or how I could go about getting a copy? Thanks! ...

Copy In DQS 7.1?
Oct 01, 2012

I had a dr dictate the HEENT part of report, then after lungs he went back to more information for HEENT.  Is there a way to copy and replace text where it is supposed to be?  I cant find any information.  Thanks. ...

W2 Copy
Oct 19, 2013

I need a copy of my W2 from 2012 when I worked at Nuance.  Does anyone know the number I should call?   Thanks ...

Copy Of AAMT
Jul 16, 2010

Do we still have MQ online access to AAMT?  Apparently I lost my short-cut when I changed computers.  Thanks.  ...

Anyone Know How To Copy Expansions?
Apr 18, 2011

Would like to copy my expansions, if anyone knows how.  Thanks! ...

Can You Copy In Escription?
Sep 24, 2012

I work for a company's account  that uses Escription.  When I want to google a term, I like to highlight it and copy it into the google search.  Also, I like to add entries in Instant Text as I work.  When I am working, they tell me the  account has locked out the ability to copy into the clipboard.  My question - is that truly the account's choice or is it true for all of Escription? ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Meditech Copy And Paste
Nov 11, 2009

I'm just training on an old version of Meditech, I think it's V 4.5.  I don't see any way to block text or copy and paste.  My trainer isn't familiar with this version, either.   Does anyone know how to do it?  Thanks! ...

Copy Dictaphone ESP Expander
Mar 06, 2010

I have copied my ESP expander from Dictaphone ExText onto a disc.  Does anybody know if I can copy it onto another expander such as shorthand, etc.? ...

Copy And Paste In Editscript
Aug 19, 2011

I used to be able to copy and paste with no problem, but for the last couple of nights I have not been able to paste.  I have no problem when I close the program and just use Word, just won't work in Edisscript.  Which leads me to believe they did something to stop us from copy and pasting.   Anyone know how to fix this?  I have Word 2007. ...

STAT-Copy Technologies
Oct 28, 2011

OK, I know that probably nobody on here has heard of Stat-Copy Technologies out of Texas, because it is a small company, but I have to warn people anyway.  The wage dispute person from MT Stars cannot help me because I am an independent contractor.  This company now owes me over $2500 for work that I did in July and August.  The last time she paid me was on Oct 10, for a check that I should have had on Aug 15 -- 2 months late.  I have sent repeated e-mails aski ...

You Do Copy And Paste From Job Search Don't You
Oct 16, 2012

everyone is doing that right? ...

Is It Possible To Copy Autocorrect From One Computer To Another?
Mar 19, 2013

Just got a new computer, but have all my autocorrects on old computer and really do not want to have to put in manually all over again. Is it possible to copy from old computer and put on new one and how do I do this? HELP! ...

Copy And Paste In Email.
Jan 22, 2014

How do you copy and paste in World Client.  For some reason, it won't let me use that function.  Is there some kind of a trick?  ...

Is There A Way To Copy My Shorthand From My Desktop To My Laptop?
Jan 21, 2010

TIA ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...

Copy And Paste Into Meditech From Word?
Jul 29, 2010

I want to type in Word and paste into MediTech, which is hard to type in. Does anyone know how to do this?  Right now the text I "paste" onto the clipboard in Word does not paste into MediTech.   Thanks ...

DocQscribe Copy/paste Question
Mar 24, 2011

I have noticed suddenly today I am unable to cut and paste (e.g. doctor names, street, addresses, Rx) from DocQscribe to Google.  Everytime I try this function it says "DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text".  What the heck!  By right clicking, it is saving me from having to "retype" everything that I am confirming.  Has anyone else run into this? ...