A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know what key to go to desktop - from DQS. TIA.

Posted: Aug 26, 2012

Desktop - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
See if you have a tab in the extreme lower right corner of your screen just to the right of the time and date.

mine is on the other side - downtime

[ In Reply To ..]
over on the left by the Start button. It looks like a little pencil and paper I think. I have to mouse click it though.

Thanks much! Mine is on the left too. Didn't - even know it was there.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Used to be on the left - old and burned out
[ In Reply To ..]
The old computer had it on the left; the new one has it on the right and is just a plain bar. Discovered it by accident. FYI in case you get a new computer.
Question regarding 7.1. I have - noticed the right margin
[ In Reply To ..]
sometimes wraps around halfway through the line and starts the next line so that my right margin can be somewhat uneven. I dont know if i'm doing somthing to cause this? It hasn't happened to me before. Anyone else experiencing this?

Windows Sign + M Brings to Desktop as well - ...DQS and other applications

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thanks for all this info. I appreciate it. - OP

[ In Reply To ..]

Didn't know about that one - Thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

to get to desktop - dottietypes

[ In Reply To ..]
in the applications bar at the bottom of your page, immediately to the right of date and time, is a space that looks like an empty upright rectangle. Click there. When you put your mouse cursor there you should see a box that says show desktop. When you click it goes to the desktop

Similar Messages:

I Want A New Computer Lap Top Or Desktop
Dec 27, 2009

any opinions?  I know lap tops monitors are small but......might like the portability of working somewhere else beside the h***l hole of my office. ...

Laptop Or Desktop
Dec 31, 2009

I am considering getting a new computer in the next few months.   Trying to decide between laptop and desktop?  Can you really make speed on the laptop keyboard?  Opinions?  TIA ...

Laptop Or Desktop?
Nov 16, 2010

Is it better to do MT on a laptop or a desktop? ...

How Do You Dispose Of Your Old Desktop Pc?
Dec 28, 2010

I dont want to donate it, just dont feel comfortable doing that even though they say they wipe it clean.  I thought I would follow a YouTube video to see how to remove the hard drive and then break up the rest. Is that silly? What do you do? ...

Need To Buy A New 32-bit Windows 7 Desktop
Apr 18, 2011

I can get the from Dell and Ebay. Does anyone know any brick and mortar stores that would sell computers with 32-bit Windows 7? I tried Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot, and they don't sell them. ...

Desktop Versus Laptop
May 16, 2010

My question is desktop or laptop?  I see advantages both ways.  Any input would be greatly appreciated. TIA! ...

Laptop Versus Desktop?
Jun 16, 2010

I was wondering how many transcriptionists have started using a laptop instead of a true desktop for work?  And by using a laptop, what I mean is hooking up a true mouse and keyboard.  I am debating this and need to make a decision soon... Thanks! ...

Is There A Way To Copy My Shorthand From My Desktop To My Laptop?
Jan 21, 2010

TIA ...

How To Link Instant Text From One Desktop To Another? 
Oct 22, 2011

Hi, was wondering if anyone knew how to link Instant Text from one desktop to another?  I have it on my original desktop, but am now working off another server's desktop and cannot figure out to link it, using Meditech.  Thank you!! ...

Working On A Desktop Vs. Laptop....opinions?
Sep 05, 2014

Looking for opinions on whether you all work on a desktop or laptop and the pros/cons on each one? ...

Desktop Icon & Internet Explorer Problems
Dec 30, 2011

Have any of you had this problem? (1)  Most days, when I first start my PC, the desktop icons won't appear.  I'll get the background screensaver picture, but nothing to click on.  Is there a certain combination of keys you can hit to make the icons appear?  Or to open Explorer?  Currently the only way I can deal with this is to shut down the PC and then restart it.  Sometimes it takes as many as 4 or 5 tries before the icons will finally appear. (2)&nb ...

I Have A Shorthand Icon On My MModal Provided Computer Desktop...
Apr 01, 2013

It says it is a trail version though.  Did everyone pay for their own word expander or did MModal provide it?  I'm wondering why they put Shorthand on desktop and then we have to pay for it.  ...