A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcend/MDI buyout dates? - ??

Posted: Apr 06, 2015

Does anyone remember the date we officially switched from Transcend employees to Nuance? 

If anyone was an original MDI employee, do you remember the date Transcend purchased MDI?

Not exact date... - Early December 2010

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I have email of Transcend integration dating - 02/2010.

[ In Reply To ..]
An email about confirming schedules and such.

Transcend to Nuance was December 2012. - CrankyOldBroadOnTheBeach

[ In Reply To ..]
That was the month my pay dropped, and my mother died. Talk about a double whammy. I quit in early March 2013.

Similar Messages:

What Was The Reason For The Transcend/Nuance Merge Or Buyout?
Mar 10, 2012

Are they saying its because of technology reasons? ...

Pay Dates For January For MDI/Transcend
Jan 13, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Our new pay schedule came out for this year for MDI/Transcend, and I would like to know what date we are supposed to be paid for the beginning of January.  I thought it was 01/14/2010, but am not sure about that.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks! ...

What Are The Pay Dates For Transcend? I Can't Open The Pay
Dec 28, 2011

schedule.  TIA for any help. ...

Buyout
Mar 30, 2012

A question for you previous buyout MTs.  How long is it usually when Nuance buys out a company and the official switchover is made before Nuance changes the platform?  ...

Would Any Of You Take A Buyout From MQ If Offered?
Jun 20, 2010

In past months I have read on this board, with dismay, so many posts about long-time MQ MTs/MEs failing consecutive audits, and eventually being discharged. I think it is a major coincidence that so many employees are suddenly and consistently failing to meet the same quality standards they always met. I think it’s a flimsy contrivance to get rid of the more highly paid employees and replace them with cheaper newbies while avoiding an age discrimination actions because those higher-paid pe ...

CBay Buyout Of MQ
Feb 18, 2011

Speaking of changes.  Ba-Ba-Big Ch-Ch-Changes are coming.  CBay is trying to buy 100% of MQ.  Check out article at: http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/news/news.asp?ticker=MEDQ:US Other articles of interest there also.  Basically reads: Management Led Buyout of MedQuist Causes Shareholder Claim Investigation by Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 7, 2011-- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Medqui ...

For Those Who Worked Through A Buyout
Jun 30, 2011

The hospital I work for went with an MTSO that doesn't offshore last year.  They were adamant about not using one that did.  After many months, they are still not on the MTSO's platform but now the MTSO has been bought out by a company that does offshore.  No one is getting any information regarding what is going on.  If the client you are working for did not want to go off shore and the MTSO they are using was bought out by one that does, did the cli ...

Webmedx Buyout
Jul 13, 2011

Thanks Webmedx for selling out and now keep us waiting for what seems a million years to hear about our job security, our pay, our PTO, our 401k, and on and on.  Just wish they thought this out first and kept us informed instead of their usual secrecy on the whole issue.  We were notifed right before the July 4 holiday, we would hear soon and well no news......I for one am not very productive as I am up and down popping ulcer remedies in my mouth wondering what is happening..... ...

Buyout Of My Company To MM
May 21, 2012

How will a hospital or clinic, who did not solicit MM for business, but were part of a buyout, work with MM? I don't understand? I doubt the clinics and hospitals will accept any electronic change from MM, they have their own and working fine. Is there something I am missing here? Usually folks solicit work from MM, but this is just the opposite, almost MM steppin' into the shoes of working with an acquired client who was not part of any negotiation, and may be resentful of even change ...

Webmedx Buyout,low Work
Nov 04, 2010

I do not believe there is a buyout, but maybe these facts can shed some light. Take a look at the com pg at the 3rd shift or which ever shift is working around 2 or 3 AM. Lots of work in lots of accounts, but almost all gone when the regular day shift comes on in the morning.  As I recall some time back Webmedx was hiring MTs for their so-called SWAT team and it was for those late night shifts. I believe the job was advertised as $19.00 per hour for outside (new hires) and as I recall for ...

How Are Things At Axolotl Since The Buyout? Nm
Nov 11, 2010

s ...

Axolotl - Anyone Know How This MTSO Is Doing Since The Buyout? (nm)
Jan 22, 2011

nm ...

Medquist Buyout Of ETransPlus
Oct 03, 2011

Okay, everybody breathe!  It will be okay.  They didn't close the doors so we still have jobs.  I know the posts are very negative about Medquist, but they have a lot of people working for them who stay working for them.  There must be something positive about medquist.  Does anyone have anything POSITIVE to say about Mediquist?   ...

MQ Strikes Innocent Again-buyout Of AT
Nov 01, 2011

The ugly squid has reared its head again!  MQ acquired Alltype as of 9/1/11 and then proceeded to ship every single AT account and ALL work to India. I know this for a fact.  Guess what, surprise surprise, we all got pink slips yesterday!!!!! Run for your life if you work for a company that gets bought out by MQ-the suits at MQ are unscrupulous and greedy!   ...

Interesting Article On Spheris Buyout.
Jun 01, 2010

Below is the link to article. http://business.nashvillepost.com/2010/03/15/spheris-seeks-approval-for-850k-bonus-plan/ ...

After Buyout, Which Company Name Do You List On Resume?
Mar 12, 2012

I was one of the DSG people who woke up one day to find that we were now M-Modal employees.  I declined the M-Modal offer, but was on the new payroll for just a couple of days....wouldn't have had a choice to be an M-Modal employee for at least that first day, even if I didn't want to be.   My question is, now that I'm applying for new jobs, how would you list your former employer's name on a resume/job app?  Instead of saying you worked at DSG for "X" number ...

Accentus- Info On Them Since Buyout By Nuance
Apr 30, 2013

Hi!  I am currently job hunting and am curious what anyone can tell me about their experiences in working for Accentus has been like since they were bought out in 2012 by Nuance.  I searched the archives and most of what I found about Accentus was from before the buyout, and may no longer be accurate information.  Thanks in advance! ...

My Company Merger/buyout Experience
Mar 08, 2014

I had an administrative role at my company before it was taken over by a big player. The following things happened. 1. The supervisors at my company were demoted to MTs unless they had a college degree and were willing to travel extensively. 2. The QA staff were kept but their pay changed from hourly to production with strict quotas. Almost immediately they had to QA terrible work from other countries. Every one of them quit before long because they made about half of what they previously made ...

TTS Pay Dates?
Jun 26, 2014

New to TTS, had the schedule of pay periods and pay dates, can't find it now, can you help?  I know there's a web site to go to, can't find the papers that tell where it is, either! ...

Pay Dates
Nov 28, 2014

Anyone else not get their pay today?  ...

QA Dates
Mar 15, 2015

What is the cut off date for QA to do post audits. For example, last week for March 7th through March 13th. When is their final day to audit for that week? With all the changes, I get so confused ...

MOT Dates
May 14, 2015

MOT in MC POD yet pulled accounts not even in her POD grouping. Plus every week, she sends email with MOT dates, then adds another day to her MOT dates on her next email. First it was till the 16th, now she says the 17th!!!!  Make up your mind. People do have other tasks in life besides waiting for her to make up her mind at the very last minute to demand MOT at 4:30 p.m. starting that shift on that same day!! ...

Medquist Buyout Of Spheris-Health Insurance?
Feb 04, 2010

I am a current employee of Spheris and was wondering what kind of health insurance does Medquist offer? If you could give details that would be great. ...

Comma After Dates
Nov 20, 2012

I'm kind of confused about this.  Does a comma go after the date all the time?  For example:  LFTs from 10/23/2012, are within normal limits, or lab tests from 12/14/2011, are normal. I always put commas after the year when I worked at home. Now I work outside the home and I'm confused about it. Everything here is in a different format and I'm just not sure.  I found a post on here from August about it but still not sure what to do. TIA ...

Is It Just Me Or Is This The New Way To Dictate Dates?
May 16, 2013

More and more frequently, I am getting dictators who say, "the patient underwent the procedure IN 04/11/12" or "the patient underwent the procedure ON April 2012."  It's just a little thing that's kind of annoying because you have to change the IN to ON and vice versa, but it's happening so often, I'm wondering if that's now an acceptable way to say it and I'm just not in the know.  Anyone else get this? ...

Numerical Dates
Jan 02, 2014

Is there a correct way of writing dates, specifically dash (-) versus slash (/).  Ie,   1-1-14, or 1/1/14.   And BTW,  Happy 2014. ...

Dates Of Service
Jun 06, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that the admission/discharge dates dictated by the speakers are always 1 day off from the ADT information?  I would say if I do 50 reports in a day, at least 45 of them have different dates.   So, so aggravating! ...

PostAudit Dates
May 18, 2015

If the work week ended Friday, why the *&%# am I still being audited from that week on Sat, Sun and today???  Do those count for last week if the transcription date was from that time?? ...

Why Isn't ASR Programmed To Input Dates
Nov 10, 2010

I am doing a lot of cancer clinic notes today (very long reports).  They all have lots of dates in them due to the various tests and treatments the patients have had. This particular facility wants the dates typed out in XX/XX/XXXX fashion; however ASR types them out the long way, i.e., August 26, 2010, so I have to change them all to fit the client profile. It's rather annoying.  I figured that ASR was supposed to be formatted to be in line with the different client profiles. ...

Comma After An Ordinal In Dates?
May 04, 2011

In my company we use ordinals in dates, example May 4th 2011. Would there be a comma after the 4th in the date like there is if it was May 4, 2011? I know that oridinals in dates is not encourage, but the client specs require us to put the dates as they dictate them. Recently my QA person marked me off for not putting a comma (I believe there should not be one) and I cannot verify this anywhere on the web. I'd appreciate it if someone can help clear this up for me and if possible provide th ...