A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pay dates - mt

Posted: Nov 28, 2014

Anyone else not get their pay today? 

I didnt get my pay either - Not Paid Today

[ In Reply To ..]
WTH?

Pissed! - mollie

[ In Reply To ..]
Where IS our paycheck? How the hell are we supposed to do Black Friday shopping. I am pissed! Transcend always gave it to us a day early on holidays.

Friday, 11-28-14, isn't a holiday - Not Paid Today

[ In Reply To ..]
And I wasn't aware that computers took off the Friday after Thanksgiving so that they could have a four-day weekend.

My pay is in my account this morning. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

It's in there now - Paid now

[ In Reply To ..]
It's in there now.

pay - K

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not get my pay. grrr

I got mine yesterday (Thursday)... - BBMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I wasn't expecting it until today, but I woke up to a text alert about a direct deposit yesterday morning, so I went to my bank online, and there it was. Did anybody else get theirs yesterday? Strange that they would pay some people on Thursday and be late with other deposits on Friday. Did the payroll folks get Thanksgiving off? Isn't it Nuance policy that if the holiday falls on a regular work day for you, you work? Maybe that only applies to those of us working in the trenches.

I got mine yesterday too. I think it depends on your - bank when they post early dep

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It is your bank, not Nuance - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I received mine overnight on Wednesday night. Depends on your bank and how fast they post direct deposits over holidays. Some go in a day early which is why some of us had it in there on Thursday and some post a day late (totally a bank thing) They just take longer to process them
Yeah, it's your bank - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
They always pay on time.

Similar Messages:

TTS Pay Dates?
Jun 26, 2014

New to TTS, had the schedule of pay periods and pay dates, can't find it now, can you help?  I know there's a web site to go to, can't find the papers that tell where it is, either! ...

QA Dates
Mar 15, 2015

What is the cut off date for QA to do post audits. For example, last week for March 7th through March 13th. When is their final day to audit for that week? With all the changes, I get so confused ...

MOT Dates
May 14, 2015

MOT in MC POD yet pulled accounts not even in her POD grouping. Plus every week, she sends email with MOT dates, then adds another day to her MOT dates on her next email. First it was till the 16th, now she says the 17th!!!!  Make up your mind. People do have other tasks in life besides waiting for her to make up her mind at the very last minute to demand MOT at 4:30 p.m. starting that shift on that same day!! ...

Comma After Dates
Nov 20, 2012

I'm kind of confused about this.  Does a comma go after the date all the time?  For example:  LFTs from 10/23/2012, are within normal limits, or lab tests from 12/14/2011, are normal. I always put commas after the year when I worked at home. Now I work outside the home and I'm confused about it. Everything here is in a different format and I'm just not sure.  I found a post on here from August about it but still not sure what to do. TIA ...

Is It Just Me Or Is This The New Way To Dictate Dates?
May 16, 2013

More and more frequently, I am getting dictators who say, "the patient underwent the procedure IN 04/11/12" or "the patient underwent the procedure ON April 2012."  It's just a little thing that's kind of annoying because you have to change the IN to ON and vice versa, but it's happening so often, I'm wondering if that's now an acceptable way to say it and I'm just not in the know.  Anyone else get this? ...

Numerical Dates
Jan 02, 2014

Is there a correct way of writing dates, specifically dash (-) versus slash (/).  Ie,   1-1-14, or 1/1/14.   And BTW,  Happy 2014. ...

Dates Of Service
Jun 06, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that the admission/discharge dates dictated by the speakers are always 1 day off from the ADT information?  I would say if I do 50 reports in a day, at least 45 of them have different dates.   So, so aggravating! ...

PostAudit Dates
May 18, 2015

If the work week ended Friday, why the *&%# am I still being audited from that week on Sat, Sun and today???  Do those count for last week if the transcription date was from that time?? ...

Pay Dates For January For MDI/Transcend
Jan 13, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Our new pay schedule came out for this year for MDI/Transcend, and I would like to know what date we are supposed to be paid for the beginning of January.  I thought it was 01/14/2010, but am not sure about that.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks! ...

Why Isn't ASR Programmed To Input Dates
Nov 10, 2010

I am doing a lot of cancer clinic notes today (very long reports).  They all have lots of dates in them due to the various tests and treatments the patients have had. This particular facility wants the dates typed out in XX/XX/XXXX fashion; however ASR types them out the long way, i.e., August 26, 2010, so I have to change them all to fit the client profile. It's rather annoying.  I figured that ASR was supposed to be formatted to be in line with the different client profiles. ...

Comma After An Ordinal In Dates?
May 04, 2011

In my company we use ordinals in dates, example May 4th 2011. Would there be a comma after the 4th in the date like there is if it was May 4, 2011? I know that oridinals in dates is not encourage, but the client specs require us to put the dates as they dictate them. Recently my QA person marked me off for not putting a comma (I believe there should not be one) and I cannot verify this anywhere on the web. I'd appreciate it if someone can help clear this up for me and if possible provide th ...

Transcenders - 2nd Payroll Dates Nov/Dec
Oct 05, 2011

Is it true that MTs/ICs will be paid AFTER Thanksgiving and Christmans holidays?  Just wondering as new employee.  One ADP payroll schedule for employees states  prior to holidays, but another for MTs/ICs payroll states after holidays.  Please confirm.  Thank you. ...

What Are The Pay Dates For Transcend? I Can't Open The Pay
Dec 28, 2011

schedule.  TIA for any help. ...

CCS Exam- Where Do I Find Dates?
Sep 17, 2012

I have made some good progress in my course and am wondering, if I push myself very, very hard, if I can finish my course and sit for the CCS this winter.  I've downloaded the CCS candidate guide and looked everywhere, but cannot find a date (or two) in order to have a firm goal. I am not an AHIMA member (yet) and haven't had luck on the Pearson site either. Any ideas on another place to look?  I'd rather hear from actual coders who possess a CCS or a fellow co ...

Pays Dates At Nuance
Apr 10, 2013

Hello-Can anyone give me the date of our next payday at Nuance?  Thanks. ...

How Come The Change In Dates For Orientation?
Mar 20, 2014

I just re-read it to be sure ... the original email clearly states Orientation is March 24 and 25.  That's ... Monday and Tuesday, isn't it?  Why did they give people less than 24 hours' notice for a major change in dates? ...

The Exact Dates Of This Quarter?
Oct 01, 2014

Don't know why they can't just start at the beginning of a month rather than jack around with payperiods, etc.  Or are we back to beginning with the month?  ...

Transcend/MDI Buyout Dates?
Apr 06, 2015

Does anyone remember the date we officially switched from Transcend employees to Nuance?  If anyone was an original MDI employee, do you remember the date Transcend purchased MDI? ...

Still Waiting For Installation And Training Dates.
Apr 17, 2012

I cannot believe how long I have been waiting to get started with Nuance.  Unbellievable!!!!  I did testing way back in middle of March.  Then had interview about March 24.  Now, about 3 weeks later, I am still waiting for installation of software.  Good for me that I do not really need this income, otherwise I think I would have left to try somewhere else.  No, I will wait a little bit more and see what happens.  Have you Nuance MT's had the same experien ...

Anybody Use SH To Insert Dates? Need Help With Formatting Commands
Jul 10, 2013

I have a few SH entries to insert dates - for example, ydl inserts yesterday's date using the long format (July 9, 2013).  I have one little problem though and can't seem to figure it out.     When I use the "%e" parameter, I get "July  9, 2013" with the extra space between the month and the day.  Once the days roll over to double digits this is not a problem.  If I use "%d" then I get a leading zero.  I want to be able to insert the date with a sin ...

To Clear Up The Quarter Start And End Dates The Way It Was Shown To Me.
Apr 14, 2014

The payroll calendar (that is shown in Enrich) shows the week start and end dates. The quarter in which a given week falls is highlighted by a different color for each quarter. However, if you drop down a page below the actual payroll calendar, it shows the calendar quarter start and end dates that they go by for calculating production and/or QA bonus. So, while it looks like they may extend a quarter to coincide with a week ending, they don't when it comes to calculating the QA score f ...

Search Previous Dates Like This...if Your Page Only Lets You
Aug 03, 2014

I saw a question the other day asking how to get back farther in the message posts. The board is listed in date order, so what I do if I want to reread, for instance, something from late July, I use the search key above and type in a date the way the dates are shown... 2014-07-23,  then just tap the little search tab! At the bottom of your screen you can scroll through page after page of posts on that day from all the boards. There is good information about Nuance on alot of the boards her ...

Can A Twin Gestation Have Different Birth Dates A Couple Weeks Apart
Feb 19, 2011

Both twins are the same gestational age in weeks and days, but on one twin he gives the EDD of 15 days later than the other twin.  Is that possible or do you think he made a mistake in EDD dates? ...