A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So, how do you fill out timesheet when .... - FloridaMT

Posted: Dec 24, 2014

I am taking PTO for Christmas and the day after.  I have worked Mon and Tues of this week with no real problem and have gotten in my hours.  Of course, because I have a cheesecake and other things to make later today, I get on this morning and there is NO work at all.  I wil try to get in my 8 hours for today, but what if it just isn't there?  I have no PTO time to use for today and I am NOT working tomorrow or Friday!!  So, my week will be 8 hours short on the timesheet. Guess this has never happened to me before so wondering what I am supposed to do about it.  Thanks!

Follow the OOW protocol. - see mess

[ In Reply To ..]
Once you are released officially by your TSM, the hours you missed do not count against you for your employee status requirements.

At least that is what I have been told. LOL

That's not what I was told - cindy

[ In Reply To ..]
My TSM said my benefits may be cut because I was not making the 40 hours.

scheduled 40 and working less - rock bottom

[ In Reply To ..]
Talk with your TSM. Having one short week because you are out of work does not make you a part-time employee and your benefits do not get cut. There has to a pattern of more than 1 week.

Similar Messages:

IC Timesheet
Nov 12, 2014

Are any of you independent contractors required by your company to turn in a detailed timesheet showing each time you log in and out and turn in with your invoice? ...

Timesheet
Dec 10, 2014

Why is it so hard to get assistance with a problem you have with editing your teamwork punches.  If the function is not there to do so with your particular problem, you can't do it.  Why do you have to go through an act of congress to get any help anymore?   It is just so sad what is happening.  Common courtesy goes a long way, but that is definitely a thing of the past.   You have a manager for one thing, a manager for another, and another manager fo ...

Be Sure To Fill Out
Sep 22, 2011

They made a point of saying they can't pay us for doing it.  Golly, we couldn't expect them to do that! They need every penny to gobble up more companies and for suit bonuses! ...

Have Any Of You Had To Fill Out An I-9
Oct 30, 2014

in order to be hired.  I tried to do this, taking it to a notary, who refused to sign it, saying they "don't do that."  So now I may not be able to get the job because the company requires this.  What have any of you done?  I went to a notary at AAA...maybe I should try a different one?  Ugh..... ...

DON'T FILL IT IN!
Apr 10, 2015

Okay, dictator is terrible.  Had to send to QC.  Please tell me how QC can fill in the blanks.  NO WAY.  I have been doing transcription for a long time.  Why can they guess at what is said and we can't.  If it isn't 100% clear, it should be left blank.  QC shouldn't be able to fill in what the doctor "usually" says.  If you can't hear it, DON'T FILL IT IN.  Maybe if they got all of their reports back they would try to do a be ...

Has Anyone Tried Printing Out The Timesheet?
Jul 10, 2010

I have been having problems with my CCM concerning making up time when there are NJA.  She wants me to make up all hours and has placed me on crazy schedules.  I pack up and stop working at the end of my shift whether there is work or not.  I leave a note to her and support.  I am assuming she is upset because she is not getting her bonus but that is not my problem.  I am on an account that the docs dictate at odd hours.  I have helped her out working 12 hour days a ...

Approing Timesheet
Jan 06, 2011

So do we approve time sheets this week?  Is the 8th the end of the pay period?  I cannot keep up with all the changes these days.  I am completely dizzy with the all the (MQ)  stupid little rules and procedures that never seem to stay the same. ...

Hi Everyone! I Need Help With Approving My Timesheet
Jun 14, 2011

This will be my first complete payperiod with MQ.  I got an e-mail to approve my timesheet and I see the hours, but cannot see where to "approve" it.  Is there a button that I am just overlooking.  Would someone be kind enough to walk me through this?  Appreciate it!   ~majjai! ...

Anybody Else's TW Timesheet Look Like Mine?
Jan 29, 2013

It's longer than the constitution for Pete's sake! I end up with so many entries because I get a job, one that usually takes 2 minutes to type, send it off, then NJA, wait a minute, here comes another job, type it, takes 2 minutes, and on and on.  Craziness! ...

Link For The Timesheet Please
Jul 07, 2014

and when I got it back up for whatever reason my shortcut is gone... ...

Timesheet Approval
Jul 07, 2014

Has anyone had a situation where your manager refused to approve your timesheet?  If yes, what happened?  My TSR or CCM or whatever they call themselves these days sent me an e-mail.  Apparently she's ticked because my timecard reflected 1.45 hours OT.  My BIG mistake.   ...

Fill Out S/l Vanderbelt?
Aug 31, 2010

The parents also wanted to discuss his hyperactivity. I told them to fill out a s/l (vanderbelt) and I would re-evaluate  ...

Missing Days On Timesheet
Oct 01, 2010

Is it just me or is anyone else missing September 16, 17 and 18 from their timesheet? ...

If You Don't Approve Timesheet Do You Still Get Paid?
Sep 18, 2012

I was waiting for CCM corrections, then forgot about it.  I wonder if I will get paid now.  Should I contact someone? ...

Another Confusing Fill-in By MME..........hematocrit Of 340???
Oct 21, 2009

Someone please set me straight if I'm wrong, but it is even possible for a child (or anyone) in any case to have a hematocrit of 340?  A dictator said:  "hemoglobin 15, hematocrit 340"  It really sounded like he said 340 but that didn't sound right to me, so I left a marker.  But it was filled in with 340.  I could have done THAT.   I guess I could be wrong--but in my 10 years as an MT the hematocrit is always just about 3 times the hemoglobin (which ...

Google Auto-fill
Jun 03, 2010

My Google auto-fill has suddenly stopped working.  It's making me nuts.  Anyone know how to fix it? ...

Why Should We Fill Out No Work Tickets Now?
Aug 15, 2013

Perusing the latest TSM diatribe too many work tickets means we need to change our schedule to one more fitting the needs of the accounts. Also if we fill out a work ticket we are not allowed to finish our current shift, we are done for the day. If we choose to make up those hours it has to be from a list of available shifts. So for the 50 cents or so I would get from filling out a work ticket why would I purposefully put a target on my back regarding schedule changes, end my shift prematurely ...

I'm Starting To Fill Out Job Applications
Nov 02, 2014

Good-by Nuance within the month.  Not even sure I want to hang around for the "exciting" changes.  ...

Fill In The Gaps Games
Jun 12, 2015

Well here we go again, fill in the gaps games in our POD.  Nope, no way, and if they change my schedule one more time to any later in the day, I'm gone.  Done playing their games.  Hire more people, stop demanding mandatory OT, and give actual bonuses and this would not be a problem.  P.S. Don't expect me to cover other "groupings" gaps.  I already work the weekend and late Friday night (still working), only have 1 full day off a week.  No threats to "chan ...

Is It Just Me Or Have Lines Not Been Uploaded To Approve Timesheet Yet
Mar 04, 2013

Aren't we supposed to be approving our timesheet/lines for this week by now. Am I wrong or isn't payday Friday? I'd write my TL but she never responds to e mails (nor does anyone else for that matter). I keep checking the time and date and keep looking, but nothing. Anybody okay'd their timesheet yet? ...

Discrepancy Between Webclock Timesheet And Fiesa QA Score?
May 21, 2013

Always have greater than 99.5% on Fiesa QA score but always under 98.8% on Webclock Timesheet. Supervisor said it was just difference in dates for week I asked about, but it has always been thus. Anyone know why? ...

Who Do I Contact About Timesheet Error? Supervisor On Vacation, TL No Help
Sep 17, 2013

can't get the search function to work on MT Stars, either.  Thanks! ...

How Do You Fill Out An Application For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Jun 14, 2011

How do you fill out an application for Digital Transcription Services? I've been over their website and only found career opportunities but nothing about the application. ...

YOU Went To Medical School, I Didnt Fill In My Blanks I Leave
Mar 11, 2012

Cant believe the crap they are dictating today..Must be the solar flare.  they make up drug names that could be one of maybe 3 possibilities..Im pretty sure I know which they need but Im not the DOCTOR,,I just play one on the computer..Im leaving the blanks let them figure it out..Do your jobs correctly for a change..Kind of makes you scared to ever have to go to a hospital for anything. ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

"please Remember To Fill In The Date Of Service"
Apr 29, 2010

well, the cp says to leave blank if not dictated, so put that in your pipe and smoke it...I know, it's the little things that make me crazy.  ...

Foot Orthosis S/L "Pe-Fill Poron"--SM
Jan 24, 2011

but can't be sure.  Entire sentence is:   I have fitted multidenisty FOs, (S/L "Pe-Fill Poron"), Pe Lite and Nickelplast base and trimmmed to fit existing New Balance walking shoes with additional relief to the second metatarsal head" Any ideas? ...