A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Google auto-fill - triscuit

Posted: Jun 03, 2010

My Google auto-fill has suddenly stopped working.  It's making me nuts.  Anyone know how to fix it?

Google Auto Fill - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Does AutoFill work correctly on this example contact form?

http://www.mycontactform.com/samples/detailedcontact.php

If it's not, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Toolbar to
confirm you're running the latest version. To do so, go to "Start" >
"Control Panel" > "Add or Remove Programs" > select "Google Toolbar
for IE" and click on "Remove." Then visit the Toolbar homepage at
http://toolbar.google.com/ to reinstall the Toolbar. :-)

If you're able to use AutoFill on the example contact form, then the
AutoFill feature just isn't able to read the specific web forms you're viewing and attempting to AutoFill.

Similar Messages:

Be Sure To Fill Out
Sep 22, 2011

They made a point of saying they can't pay us for doing it.  Golly, we couldn't expect them to do that! They need every penny to gobble up more companies and for suit bonuses! ...

Have Any Of You Had To Fill Out An I-9
Oct 30, 2014

in order to be hired.  I tried to do this, taking it to a notary, who refused to sign it, saying they "don't do that."  So now I may not be able to get the job because the company requires this.  What have any of you done?  I went to a notary at AAA...maybe I should try a different one?  Ugh..... ...

DON'T FILL IT IN!
Apr 10, 2015

Okay, dictator is terrible.  Had to send to QC.  Please tell me how QC can fill in the blanks.  NO WAY.  I have been doing transcription for a long time.  Why can they guess at what is said and we can't.  If it isn't 100% clear, it should be left blank.  QC shouldn't be able to fill in what the doctor "usually" says.  If you can't hear it, DON'T FILL IT IN.  Maybe if they got all of their reports back they would try to do a be ...

Fill Out S/l Vanderbelt?
Aug 31, 2010

The parents also wanted to discuss his hyperactivity. I told them to fill out a s/l (vanderbelt) and I would re-evaluate  ...

So, How Do You Fill Out Timesheet When ....
Dec 24, 2014

I am taking PTO for Christmas and the day after.  I have worked Mon and Tues of this week with no real problem and have gotten in my hours.  Of course, because I have a cheesecake and other things to make later today, I get on this morning and there is NO work at all.  I wil try to get in my 8 hours for today, but what if it just isn't there?  I have no PTO time to use for today and I am NOT working tomorrow or Friday!!  So, my week will be 8 hours short o ...

Another Confusing Fill-in By MME..........hematocrit Of 340???
Oct 21, 2009

Someone please set me straight if I'm wrong, but it is even possible for a child (or anyone) in any case to have a hematocrit of 340?  A dictator said:  "hemoglobin 15, hematocrit 340"  It really sounded like he said 340 but that didn't sound right to me, so I left a marker.  But it was filled in with 340.  I could have done THAT.   I guess I could be wrong--but in my 10 years as an MT the hematocrit is always just about 3 times the hemoglobin (which ...

Why Should We Fill Out No Work Tickets Now?
Aug 15, 2013

Perusing the latest TSM diatribe too many work tickets means we need to change our schedule to one more fitting the needs of the accounts. Also if we fill out a work ticket we are not allowed to finish our current shift, we are done for the day. If we choose to make up those hours it has to be from a list of available shifts. So for the 50 cents or so I would get from filling out a work ticket why would I purposefully put a target on my back regarding schedule changes, end my shift prematurely ...

I'm Starting To Fill Out Job Applications
Nov 02, 2014

Good-by Nuance within the month.  Not even sure I want to hang around for the "exciting" changes.  ...

Fill In The Gaps Games
Jun 12, 2015

Well here we go again, fill in the gaps games in our POD.  Nope, no way, and if they change my schedule one more time to any later in the day, I'm gone.  Done playing their games.  Hire more people, stop demanding mandatory OT, and give actual bonuses and this would not be a problem.  P.S. Don't expect me to cover other "groupings" gaps.  I already work the weekend and late Friday night (still working), only have 1 full day off a week.  No threats to "chan ...

How Do You Fill Out An Application For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Jun 14, 2011

How do you fill out an application for Digital Transcription Services? I've been over their website and only found career opportunities but nothing about the application. ...

YOU Went To Medical School, I Didnt Fill In My Blanks I Leave
Mar 11, 2012

Cant believe the crap they are dictating today..Must be the solar flare.  they make up drug names that could be one of maybe 3 possibilities..Im pretty sure I know which they need but Im not the DOCTOR,,I just play one on the computer..Im leaving the blanks let them figure it out..Do your jobs correctly for a change..Kind of makes you scared to ever have to go to a hospital for anything. ...

Google Ads
Nov 04, 2009

I'm getting very irritated.  Every time I try to reply to a post, the stupid Google Ad line with MT and transcribe links is right in the middle of the message area and I can't see what I type.  Has anybody else had this problem and how did you fix it?  The only time this doesn't appear is when I post a new message.  ...

Google Help
Apr 26, 2010

I've managed to somehow screw up Google.  It used to auto-complete as I entered what I was looking for, and suddenly that's gone.  I didn't realize how much I depended on that feature.  Any suggestions?  ...

Google
Jan 20, 2011

Have you ever seen those crime/murder mystery shows where the FBI confiscate the suspect's computer to see what they were doing the days, weeks and months before the murder?  I don't know about you, but I would have a LOT of explaining to do if that was me.  When I'm at work, I have done some Google searches that would really raise some eyebrows if I was accused of something sinister.  ...

What's Up With Google?
May 28, 2012

Has anyone gotten a pop-up when opening Google asking if you want to only view secure websites.  This is a first for me. ...

Google MT
May 06, 2014

Does anyone know what happened to Google MT?  Right now all I get are ads when I search.  I rely heavily on this site and will miss it if truly gone.  ...

Does Anyone Else Hate The New Way Google Is Set Up
Sep 09, 2010

I've been trying to get used to it for awhile now but I just hate it.  It's got a column to the left with the same buttons on the top.  I just absolutely hate the new way they have it set up with all my search results being pushed to the middle of my screen.  I'm looking for a different search engine now.  I don't care for dogpile.  I got onto Bling (?) once but it's looks like google.  When something works why can't they leave things a ...

Whats Up With Google Lately?
Sep 28, 2010

Is is just me (virus, perhaps?), or has anyone else noted a sudden change in the way Google searches for things lately? In the past week or so, when I type in something to look up with Google, I keep getting "redirected" to another search page.  Worse, it's usually a page that doesn't have clear search options.  I had this happen just now when I Googled the name of a hospital so I could go to its homepage, pull up "Find a Physician", and verify the spelling of a physician&# ...

What Happened To The Old Google?
Oct 15, 2010

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the quotes and wildcard search don't seem to be working with Google anymore, or at least not as well as it used to before? Anyone else noticed this? Also, what's with the new layout? Anyone miss the old Google? ...

Does Anyone Use Google Chrome?
Jan 16, 2012

I hesistated to download it because at first there were a lot of bugs in it.  How does it work now?  Like it better than plain Google?  Thanks! ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Is Anyone Having Problems With Google.com
Mar 12, 2012

I can get to google.com but when I put something in the box it does not budge.  Anyone else having this problem.   ...

Google Bar Question
May 09, 2014

Okay, a funny thing happened. I've lost my white Google field at the top of my screen. My Google toolbar IS enabled. I have disabled it, then re-enabled it just to see what would happen and I still have no Google search option at the top of my screen. The area is there, but there's no Google name or white Google field, just blank with a little x there. When I hit the x, it gives me the option of disabling. My husband and I share this computer, and he has a separate profile, and ther ...

Trouble With Google?
Nov 25, 2014

Anyone having trouble with Google searches from your document and Control+P function? ...

Help Please - I Switched To That New Google Browser
Oct 18, 2009

and now when I try to bring up statistics using F9 in Docuscribe, I get an error message.  I'm not too computer savvy, but I'm sure it must be the new browser.  Other weird things happened too, like I can't read the posts here (Luckily I didn't get rid of my old browser so I am using it now).  Other than that problem though, Google Chrome browser is better and faster than the old one I was using (Avant), but if it doesn't work well in DQS, I'll have t ...

PogoFrog Vs. Google/Bing
Mar 10, 2010

To all of you who google.  PogoFrog is a medical site and it works like google, but not as cumbersome as it is all medical.  I find it invaluable.  If you are tired of looking up things that are not in Stedman's any longer and tired of rummaging through google, please give PogoFrog a try.  We need all the help we can get and quickly.  ...

I Heart Google Drugs
Jun 30, 2010

In the last few weeks Google has this new feature. You type in the name of a drug (generic or brand name) and the first result that comes down is from www.nlm.nih.gov and it looks different than the rest of the links. It has the generic and brand name, a short discription of what it does and how to take it, and includes links for further information. It has a little picture of a pill on it so it is easily seen and recognized. This is so much better than scrolling down through the links to find o ...

Surbridement? Pronounced Very Clearly, But Google Has Not
May 20, 2010

The sentence is "We did start her on Collagenase Sanyl to the necrotic tissue after sharp s/l surbridement.  If that's a word, why is it not used to where google would hear of it?  Has anyone heard of it? ...

Google Quick Search Box
Nov 29, 2011

I have downloaded Google Chrome.  I have used the Google quick search box on my former computer.  I am having trouble locating this for my new computer.  What you do is tap the control keep twice, and a very small search box appears on the middle of your screen so you don't have to access anything with the mouse.  Hit enter and it searches your word(s).  Thank you.  Losing incredible amount of time without this time-saving feature.  ...

Search Engines Other Than Google
Feb 02, 2012

What are some good search engines other than Google?  I like dogpile, but that pulls from Google also.  Thank you!  ...