A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Phone Number for Technical Support - please

Posted: Jan 01, 2015

I work on escription at another company and am having platform issues that the IT guys have not solved so am left to have the creators of the product solve the issues. 

You would need to call the general Nuance # most - likely as the transcription support

[ In Reply To ..]
would only be for current Nuance employees. You probably won't have much luck overall as you don't hold the license to the software, your company you work for does.

hmmm... I would be - Assertive

[ In Reply To ..]
Assertive and proactive :-)

Good luck trying to get help from IT - nuance employee or not

[ In Reply To ..]
the last 3 times I called, had to leave a message and they got back to me the next day, one time of which the same job kept coming back to me no matter what I did, so I couldn't finish my shift or work the next day until they finally decided to look into it.

PS anybody notice the really messed up VR of the message you leave that IT sends along with their email ticket? One said I was out of town and sent the job to camp but the job would not come out of camp...blah blah blah

Apparently they don't notice or care how back their VR system is!

Similar Messages:

Help! What's The Phone Number For Support?
Oct 03, 2013

I went to the intranet and cannot find it?  Can anybody help me?  Thanks ...

Looking For A Phone Number For EditScipt Support.
Aug 17, 2011

I desperately need to get a word expander up and running on this.  Emailing does not seem to be working. ...

Number For DocQScribe Tech Support
Jun 11, 2010

I use the DQS platform through another employer (not MQ) and I need the number for tech support.  I can't get a hold of my supervisor to find out the number.  Thank you to anyone who can help.     ...

Cannot Get Support To Answer Phone. Sm
Nov 01, 2010

WELL I have tried for 30 mins to get Support to answer.  am on hold as I write this.  I need a real person to help me do something on my other computer.   geezzzz...  I am in SOUTH region and I don't go on until 6pm.  Are we down again? ...

So I Was On The Phone With Tech Support...
Aug 10, 2012

and I mentioned that the ASR in DQS 7 is BAD, much worse than before. He said, "yes, I know - it's because the system has to relearn from scratch all the dictators, and it's going to be a while before it gets as "good" as it was before." He was just matter-of-factly telling me this. No skin off his nose (or his salary). My chaps my hide is that the MTs have to take a pay hit during all of this "relearning" time. And that is not even to mention all the other DQS 7 glitches....A ...

Another Job Ad With NO Company Name, Just A Phone Number
Mar 19, 2010

Another job ad with no company name.  They do not even bother to give ANY information, just a (cell phone in California) number to call for “Kaye”. Says “MTs” so sounds like she is looking for more than one Medical Transcriptionist to help her out.  Anyone call and get any more information?  I have limited minutes on my phone, and I do not want to call and let them have my phone number only to end up getting calls from schools or solicitors several times ...

Does Anyone Have A Phone Number For Payroll?
Apr 14, 2014

x ...

Can Someone Give Me A Phone Number For Payroll There At Nuance
Feb 04, 2013

Want To Setup A Phone Number For My Client To Call And Record In My Computer
Jan 17, 2013

Hi, I am a MT and would like to setup Telephone/voice recroding(must save as wav file). Is there anyone who  can help me?. What is the cheapest way to do this? Should I set up Vonage phone for this? Also, it should allow to receive multiple calls from my client. Thank You, George ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

Technical Writing- SM
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone know about the field of technical writing?  It seems like it would be a logical next step for us.  Just wonder if anyone knows how hard it would be to get into that field, do you get to work at home, and so on.  I'm 50 years old and wonder if its just too late for a career change, but doing this MT/editing stuff for the next 15 years. . . ???? ...

Technical/software Question
Sep 15, 2010

I am not computer savvy. If someone shows me how to do something I can do it but here is my dilemma. I am doing testing for a company and they had me set up a FTP (file transfer protocol) and had me download Express Scribe. They then sent me dictation files via the FTP and said type them and send them back via FTP. So how does one get these files from FTP into the Express Scribe and then do you have to open a word document or set something up to make it open into a word document. I am very confu ...

How Much Are We Paid For Technical Down Time
Jul 14, 2012

I've looked on the website and cant find this info ...

TTS Technical Problems And Escription Was Down
Aug 24, 2014

And now there is a huge backlog?  Anyone who knows what I'm talking about want to commiserate with me?  I logged on this morning happy to have tons of work to help clear out the backlog...but now there are TONS of "non-TTS worktype" pathology reports which we never have to do, but due to these unforeseen circumstances we are asked to complete these non-TTS worktypes and just do the best we can with them, and they are a PAIN and my pay for the past hour has nosedived to 7 bucks an ...

Anybody Know About The Policy For Technical Downtime?
Nov 12, 2014

I was trying to find out what our policy is on technical downtime.  I was under the impression we got paid for this at our benefit rate.  Anybody know for sure or how to find this on Inner Circle?  ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

To ASR Technical People- Feel Free To Add
Jun 11, 2010

Why is there is no consistency with ASR with each doctor or account?  If an account does not want b.i.d. or t.i.d. then why does ASR put it in?  There are certain symbols (&) and terms (q.daily) that are not permitted on Docuscribe but yet ASR uses these symbols every time they are dictated.  These are just of the meaningless changes that we have to fix OVER and OVER and OVER again.   Here are my suggestions: 1.  Let the doctors know on each account what terms ...

Audio Files - Not A Technical Question
Oct 17, 2010

Just wondering what everyone's estimate percentage of poor quality (static and other issues) is for the work you do?  ...

My Ipswitch Email Is Down. What Is With All The Technical Problems Lately?!
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

I Am So Happy That The Swap Board Crap For Our Region Has Been Delayed "due To Technical Challe
Apr 16, 2010

nm ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

Scrotal Support S/l Support "T"
Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.  ...

Technical Question About "allergies"
Feb 05, 2014

Is the word "allergic " capitalized in this sentence:  He is allergic to penicillin or He has no allergies. ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...

Mt No More Looking For Support Somewhere
Dec 13, 2009

I have been out of MTing for about 1.5 years now mainly because of lack of cash flow and work issues....haha..i am working for a local hospital in the laundry area..which i completely and utterly HATE... i am having difficulties with my coworkers and being used to working alone..i tend to say what i am thinking out loud rude or not at times and it is getting me in trouble not a lot but enough...all the chit chat about one another and gossiping is driving me insane...i do see that there aren' ...

Question About Support
Jan 13, 2010

In the process of "the merge," I spent more than 2 hours on the phone with 2 support guys and one advanced support guy, before they could figure out what the problem was.  This was unreimbursed time in the evening - MY time. The guy I walked with before the advanced support guy, who was logged on to my computer (MY computer, not MQ's) asked me for my password.  This guy was snippy and sarcastic, and I wasn't happy giving him my password, but since I needed the ...

No Family Support
Mar 29, 2010

I was all set to just quit MQ this past weekend, I had just had enough, even though I don't have another job yet, but am finishing my courses, which I am almost done with.  But my husband got upset about being the only breadwinner and dipping into the savings.  I can't get him to understand what I have to go through.  I keep hoping they will just fire me or lay me off so I can get unemployment, but so far nothing, even though I'm certainly not turning in the work I ...

Tech Support And The MT
May 12, 2010

Ok I have a question for any of you who have been in the field for a while or even new to the field like myself. I have just finished training recently and I have been searching for a job and I was offered a contract postion at a decent little company(*Name withheld) which I am in the process of considering, however I am hearing that this company is thinking of not offering full time tech support and expecting me to install and configure my own software and if I have a problem with my install th ...

S/l Trock Support - Sm
May 26, 2010

Patient with congestive heart failure - IM _____ (s/l like trock) support with dobutamine. ...